To Be Real?

By Onetoomany1234

Comment on this story and I will read your stories and and comment on them. I could care less what the commen... More

I Will Leave You
My Own
My Mistake
Questions To Ponder...
The Child
Your Down Fall
New Life
My Lovely Red Lover
Crashing
The Way Of The World
Clueless Love
You Are Not There
Your Definition
My Blood
My Heart Is My Own
Is It Too Early For Love?
The Past
Love Life
That One Day
Because Of You
Through Pitch Black
My Other Self
Alone In Mind
Thinking Of
Falling Forever
I Know How It Starts
Bleh <3
Sleep Walking
The Experiment
His Lovely Eyes
The Boy Named Death
Bubbles
Never Leaving
To Have A Heart
Fake Lovers
Kisushite kudasai.....
The Game
Because of me
Tonight in the Woods
Sally - Age 5 (TITW)
Dillon - Age 4 (TITW)
Beth - Age 7 (TITW)
Why you?
All I Have Is You
Into Darkness I Go

To Be Real?

354 13 13
By Onetoomany1234

Ok so My last Short stories/Poems (that I only write for my fans) reached 50... I started to really get annoyed scrolling down so much so I'm making a new 'book'.. mind you I am not going to write another short story or poem unless I get another fan.. The reason for that is because the only reason I am writing more is to dedicate them to my fans.. this one however is the first.. it is different. I have not dedicated it to anyone.. that is because, just like the first one in the little girl, anyone who comments I will read your story and comment on it. Thank you.

No life. No people. No me. How was this possible? How do I not exist? I am still here though. I hear my thoughts. There is no one. Not even me. Maybe I am dead? But then, I never was alive to begin with. How does that work? I am so confused. I know everything there is to know. I know every single person on earth. I know their ever lifes story. But how I know none. I see none. Yet I know everything about them. I know exacly what they look like. I don't want to know this. I want to be like one of them. I want to be real. I have feelings too. I want a mommy and a daddy. I want a sister and a brother. Though, I know most of the people on earth are thinking the same thing. But at least they have a life. They can live. I resent the people that kill themselves. They have know idea how lucky they are. They have a life. They had a life. They had the chance to change the negative that lead them to it, but they gave up. I wish I had a chance. I want to be a real kid!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 257 7
1.3K 13 59
needed to make a second poetry work,I didn't write it though,my sister did.
84.8K 3.9K 33
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
8.7K 223 37
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|