Mistakes?- A Kevor Fan Fic

By HeavenisO2L

"When you try your best, but you don't succeed When you get what you want, but not what you need When you fee... More

Overview: Trevor Moran POV
2 Months Earlier: Kian's POV
2 Months Earlier: Trevor's POV
1 Month Earlier: Kian's POV
1 Month Earlier: Trevor's POV
Reality Now: Kian's POV
Reality Now: Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV
Flashback: Kian's POV
Flashback: Kian's POV Continued
Flashback: Trevor's POV
Flashback: Trevor Moran's Continued
Real Reality- Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Kian's POV Continued: Ricky's Letter
Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Kian's POV: Trevor's Letter
Kian's POV: Ricky's Letter
Trevor's POV
Trevor's POV: Kian's Letter
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV
Side POV: J.C Caylen
Kian's POV
Trevor's POV

Real Reality- Kian's POV

29 2 0
By HeavenisO2L

Bright light is all I can see once I begin to focus and as my eyes begin to adjust. At this point, my mind is screaming to know where I am and to know if I am dead or alive but honestly I really wish I was dead which sounds as stupid as the thought is. To be honest, the last thing I remember was sending a letter to that kid, Trevor and then getting smashed until everything went black and I could feel the blood draining slowly from my body. In that moment, I knew I wanted to be dead because I honestly couldn't survive here anymore. I didn't want to be scared every moment I was awake and alert. I honestly wanted an escape and maybe if I am seeing this bright light, I have been given an escape. However, what snaps me back is a voice muttering my name and crying. A familiar voice. A voice that reminded me of home and happy memories. When I hear that voice, I know that I am safe and as my eyes finally adjust, I see my mother sitting on a hard, plastic hospital chair and I know that I have escaped and that I am finally free from the hell that I wanted to die in. I was safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604 45 40
How you ever wanted something you thought you could never have. Me too but it changed for the better. *JC Caylen Sister Story* *Kian Lawley love stor...
57.2K 1.3K 23
it's in that moment you realize that all you hoped and prayed for might never come to be. depression sets in and you wonder if you were delusional, w...
2.2K 68 18
| Connor Franta Fan Fiction |
64.1K 2K 78
16 year old Bree Smith is abused and she cuts. Her mom is dead and her dad hits her. Hurting herself is one of the only ways that makes her feel bett...