Fate's Choice (ON HOLD)

By PaperOfGlass

Alba Parks has long awaited this moment. It's finally here and now she has to act before it's too late. But n... More

Fate's Choice
Chapter One // Flashbacks
Chapter Two // Babysitter
Chapter Three // The Fallen
Chapter Four // Confessions
Chapter Five // Signs
Chapter Six // Emergency Rooms and Mysterious Letters
Chapter Seven // Who To Trust
Chapter Eight // Change of Plans
Chapter Nine // Down Time
Chapter Ten // Gone
Chapter Eleven // Vision
Chapter Tweleve // Hotel Rooms and Histories

Taking a break

58 1 0
By PaperOfGlass

I have little to no inspiration for this story. It's nearly finished but I'm forcing myself to write the chapters and they're short and shitty. If I make myself finish it now, it's going to be ruined and I won't be able to do a sequel because I'll hate it.

I'm putting it on hold. Not forever, just until I get some sort of inspiration.

I may do a chapter here and there, but, for the most part, I'll be working on my other stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.8K 74
The demon - he only liked one thing shedding blood of people, enjoying to make them suffer. Enjoying to see them dead but until he meet this girl. So...
369K 10K 37
"Suddenly, I found our faces so close together, I could feel his warm breath caressing my face. It smelt slightly of mint, and an undercurrent that w...
71.7K 598 29
As a teenager, things start to quickly disperse and evolve as years go by and you grow older, such as romance, education, occupations, etc. And it se...
13K 673 32
Since Analiese's mother died she's been tossed around like baggage, wondering why her life has to be this way. The day she was pulled away from her m...