Lights, Camera & Kiss! (ʟıʟᴏ...

By MissPayne1999

Louis Tomlinson. His dad is Mark Tomlinson, the spot light of Hollywood. Louis lived the life because of his... More

Lights, Camera & Kiss!
cнαρтεr 1
cнαρтεr 2
cнαρтεr 4
cнαρтεr 5
cнαρтεr 6
cнαρтεr 7
cнαρтεr 8
cнαρтεr 9
cнαρтεr 10
cнαρтεr 11
cнαρтεr 12
cнαρтεr 13
cнαρтεr 14
cнαρтεr 15
cнαρтεr 16
cнαρтεr 17
cнαρтεr 18
cнαρтεr 19
cнαρтεr 20
AN

cнαρтεr 3

8.9K 457 77
By MissPayne1999

hellooooooo :)

How are you guys? I feel the need to ask that as I haven't been on here since ages. I am seriously trying very hard to get the updates back on track but its hard and I already have tests coming up so that's year 9 for me. :/

But don't worry I am not giving up on any of my stories. One day they will be completed. It will just take a while. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 3

Enjoy.

================================================

Another sigh left Louis' mouth as he awkwardly stared around the vacant cafe. This was the most awkward situation he has ever been in and he will definitely thank Paul for this, later. 

"Do you want anything?" Louis asked, as he turned his eyes to Liam who shook his head quickly, red blush covering his cheeks as he looked away from Louis. 

"No thank you" He said quietly with a small smile. Louis replied with a small nod and went back to staring out the window, another sigh escaping his mouth. 

Paul had decided that to get to know each other better, Louis and Liam should go grab some coffee or something and so he had sent them to one of the most vacant cafe of California where no fans would find them. It's been 20 minutes since they came here and they have only exchanged about 5 words to each other. 

The silence was annoying Louis more than it was bothering Liam since he never kept his mouth shut for longer than 10 seconds. 

"So Liam, how old are you?" Louis said, as he leaned forward and placed his hands on the table and let his eyes run over Liam's face. One thing was for sure, Liam was truly flawless. Louis couldn't deny that, no matter how hard he tried.

"Nineteen" Liam answered, his tongue gently licking over his bottom lip as his cheeks turned red again. 

"You gonna have to stop blushing like that" Louis muttered. 

"Sorry?"

"Oh nothing. You are British aren't you?" Louis asked quickly changing the subject. He had no idea what had made him say that. Sure Liam looked cute when he blushed but that didn't mean anything. He shouldn't mean anything. 

"Yeah, Wolverhampton. I moved here when I was 13" Liam answered as he lightly ran a hand through his hair, brushing his fringe off his forehead. 

"Oh. I am from Doncaster" Louis said, smiling slightly. This wasn't so bad. 

"Do you ever miss livi-"

"Oh shit" Louis cursed as he quickly stood, a flash immediately shining on his face. "How did they know? We have to get out of here"

Liam stood up, trying to figure what Louis had seen. As he stood up he was blinded by flashes, camera snapping away quickly and Liam couldn't help but grab Louis' hand. This was not something he had expected. There were like 20 cameras out there snapping him and he was sure they were trapped in this cafe forever. 

"Hey, don't worry. I will get us out of here fine" Louis whispered as he turned to face Liam. He knew the boy wasn't used to this at all and it's going to take him a lot to get used to this all. It was crazy. "Just hold my hand"

Liam let out a shaky nod, his teeth biting on his lip nervously as he kept his eyes focused on the window. Louis had the urge to reach over and kiss that scared look off Liam's face but all he could was squeezed Liam's hand. 

"Come on" Louis said as he started leading Liam towards the cafe counter. 

"What are we going to do?" Liam asked. 

"I just texted Paul telling him to send someone to get us. We'll have to get out through the back door" Louis said. Louis had done this loads of times before. He knew what to do. 

"Okay" 

Louis gave Liam another comforting squeeze as he guided them both to the back door of the cafe. Paul had already texted Louis back saying that a car was on its way. 

"Is Paul sending anyone?" Liam asked as he stared outside the panel and made sure that they were paparazzi free. 

"Yeah" Louis responded. "You okay?" 

"I think so. I am sorry I freaked out" Liam said, as he broke off their eye contact and turned to face the floor, blush covering his cheeks. Louis could make out the red crawling up from Liam's neck since they were basically pressed up against each other. 

"You did nothing wrong. It's totally understandable" Louis said. "It's doesn't happen in your life every single day and you are not going to get used to it ever" 

"Still though" 

"It's fine" Louis said just as a car pulled up. 

Louis pushed the back door opened and quickly pulled Liam with him towards the car. Louis was surprised it got here so quick but then he saw Paul was the driver. No surprise there then, Paul was one of the fastest drivers he had ever seen. 

"You guys okay?" Paul asked quickly as he started pulling out of the parking lot. On the other side of the cafe, Louis could still make out a few paparazzi's standing, snapping pictures as their car sped by. 

Louis hated this. Just for once he wanted to be left alone without paparazzis following him every where. Sure being famous had it's advantages but Louis needed some privacy and now Liam was dragged in to this as well. He was definitely going to make tomorrow's headline. 

It shouldn't bother Louis this much but he didn't want Liam's life to become like his own, It was too late for it but Louis was going to try and keep Liam away from the fame as much as possible. 

Louis just didn't know why he cared so much. 

================================================

Okay so hope that okay. I haven't written in a while so sorry if something was wrong. I like this chapter. Story's really getting started now :)

New cover >>> what do you think?

Dedicatiion-

Best Comment

VOTE [25+]

COMMENT [8+]

:)

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 2.3K 35
Name: Garroth Ro'Meave Age: 19 Gender: Male Occupation: Unemployed Parents: Garte Ro'Meave (Male), Zianna Ro'Meave (Female) Other Information: Has tw...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
21K 738 24
The Ortolans dinner ends the way it should have. Mizumono/Season 3 canon divergence #1 hannigram! #1 nbchannibal! ***WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS M...
31K 905 18
After Mew, the Mythical but playful Pokemon, finds a dimensional tear in the Pokemon World, it attempts to seal said tear on its own. The result had...