I'm Crying Underwater So You...

Af Sandpit_Turthol

Mere

I'm Crying Underwater So You Can't Hear The Sound (Pierce The Veil)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
AUTHORS NOTE- PLEASE READ!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 3

121 3 0
Af Sandpit_Turthol

Chapter Three-

When I got home I decided to start a new life, I used to be Lilly Chase but from now on I'm Helena Chase (Of course I have to keep my last name).

I got up the next day and got dressed, I was going to have my hair cut and dyed. I have my hair down to my hips and it is blonde. I was getting it dyed black and dipdye it Blue, and cut my hair to my shoulders and put in a fringe.

"Hello!" I smiled as I walked into the hair salon.

"Hi!" A girl smiled back at me from behind the counter, thankfully not from my school! "Name?"

"Uh... Helena Chase," I said.

"What would you like doing today?"

"Re-style and dye?" I asked.

"Okay! Right this way!" She said leading me to the back of the shop and seating me in front of a mirror.

Finally, an hour later it had been done and I was walking back home with a smile on my face.

"Ugh.. Now to ring school to make 'Lilly' leave school then 'Helena' to start school..." I spoke to myself dialling the school number on my home phone.

Finally, another hour and I was done with that.

I went into my bedroom and threw away all my textbooks and most of my clothes.

------------------------------------------

Authors note-

Sorry its so short! I couldn't think of anything for this chapter>.<

-Holly:3

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
120K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...