Chapter Four

Chapter Four-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I groaned and rolled over in my bed to turn off my alarm clock.

Well, today was going to exciting. My first official day of being Helena. My first day at school. I hope nobody recognises me..

I put on some jeans and a Metallica shirt (Although I used to be popular I still liked rock music!) then ran downstairs and grabbed a piece of toast and ate it as I put on my Converse and ran out of the house with my bag.

~~

I inhaled deeply as I looked up at the building infront of me. 'Well, here it goes...' I thought to myself as I walked through the school gates and to the head teachers office.

*Knock knock*

"Come in!" Said a male voice.

I opened the door, "Um.. I-I'm new... Helena Chase.." I stuttered.

"Ah, Helena! Welcome to Clairemont High! I'm Principle Hart," He smiled. "Here is your timetable, enjoy school here!"

"Thanks," I smiled as I took the timetable and walked out of the office.

Great, I had science first...

"I heard there's a new girl at school today!" Shit. Beth and Alisha were walking by.

"You mean her?" Alisha asked pointing at me disgusted.

Beth walked up to me. "Hey there, new?"

"Y-yeah.." I replied awkwardly

"Well, welcome!" She said with a fake smiling then walking away laughing with Alisha.

Well, they obviously aren't gonna make friends with me. So I'm going to be an outcast then.

I walked down the corridor and to the science block.

Damn, I'm late!

I ran up the stairs and opened the door into the classroom, "Sorry I'm late!" I said.

"Ah, and you must be... Helena? The new girl?" The teacher asked.

I nodded and looked around the classroom. "Okay, well there's a seat next to... Aha, Vic, at the back!"

Great... I sat down and faked a smile at Vic.

Halfway through the lesson my pen ran out, "Damn!" I whispered to myself. I looked over at Vic, who was looking at me already as he noticed I was looking back at him he looked back at his work going slightly red. "Uh... Vic?" I asked.

He looked up at me again, "Yeah?"

"Have you got a pen I could borrow? Mine just ran out.." I asked.

"Sure," He said as he took a pen out of his bag.

"Ahem, Vic! Helena! No talking please! Detention, both of you!" The teacher said.

"Sorry sir.." Vic and I said.

"Sorry Vic. And thanks," I whispered.

"Its fine" He whispered back.