Chapter 36

Chapter 36-

"You did great!" I smiled as Austin ran off stage.

"Thanks," He winked. "Bet you're better."

"Haha, I can't scream," I laughed.

"Well, you can sing. Vic told me you're singing Jenna's bits in Hold On Till May since she's not here."

"What? No! I can't! What!" I gasped shaking my head. "I can't."

"You won't know if you can or not unless you try." He reassured, his hands on my waist.

I looked into his brown eyes, they were filled with hope and excitement.

I heard Vic talk in the microphone, I didnt listen except when I heard him announce the next song was Hold on till May.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." I sighed.

Just before the music started I kissed Austin, I noticed Vic, Mike, Jaime and Tony looking at us just before they played.

I laughed before standing still and the crew got me a microphone and stuff.

"And she said..." Vic's melodic voice rang through the silence backstage.

I walked one slowly, "If you were me, you'd do the same." I reached Vic and looked out towards the crowd, it was huge. "'Cause I can't take anymore, I'll draw the shade and close the door," I felt my eyes start to water. "Every things not alright," I took a deep breath, "And I would rather..."

I finished singing, the crowd smiling. Waving, I ran off stage.

"Fuck that was scary!" I gasped as I reached Austin.

"You was amazing..." Austin smiled, his eyes lighting up.

"Thanks," I smiled as the crew took off my ear thing and the microphone away.

I pulled him into a hug and kissed him.

"Okay guys, the girl who sang with me? She is our friend, Bellas friend, Montana!" Vic announced. "Come here Montana and Austin!"

We walked on stage awkwardly.

"I'd like to say congratulations! These two are boyfriend and girlfriend!" Vic smiled.

Must have seen us kiss.

We nodded and I laughed. Tony and Vic gave Austin a pat on the back and hugged me before we walked off.

As we walked off I noticed Jaime shoot an angry glare at Austin and his eyes were watering a little, but I just ignored it.

~

After PTV finished their set I followed Austin to his, as he was playing in 10 minutes.

"Have fun!" I smiled, hugging Austin before he went on stage, followed by Phil, Alan, Tino and Aaron.

"Hey guys!" Austin shouted, greeted by an even louder scream than the PTV crowd.

"Like every show, this show is dedicated to my amazing mother, up in heaven," Austin started, "And my new friend who came to tour with PTV, who committed suicide yesterday. Rest in peace, Bella!"

After he finished talking, they played Second & Sebring.

"Now to brighten the mood, this show is a celebration. Give a warm welcome to my new girlfriend, Montana!" Austin announced, gesturing me on stage.

I ran on next to him, he wrapped his arm around my waist, facing the crowd which erupted with cheers and claps of joy. I smiled, knowing his fans accepted me so welcomingly.

"So heres a new song from our newest album, here is Let Live!" Austin said.

He pointed to a stool for me to sit on, on the stage where he said I was going to sit all of their show he told me.

Half way through their show, I noticed somebody. They were not in the crowd but passing by. They were crying, it was Jaime?

Without hesitation, I ran off stage (to backstage) and Austin didn't notice. I ran out of backstage and found Jaime sat on the grass alone, crying.

"Jaime? What's wrong?" I asked, walking towards him.

"N-nothing, go away!" He sobbed.

I sat next to him. "I know somethings up."

"I-its just, I know I have Charlie... But I dont love her, I love you." Jaime finally said after a few minutes silence.

I shook my head and sighed. "I don't mean to sound like a bitch or anything, but if you had always loved me, you wouldn't have taken Charlie back."

I stood up and walked back to backstage of the OM&M stage.