Chapter 18

Chapter 18- Vic's P.O.V-

"Okay ever- Oh, there's only two of you, where's everyone else?" The nurse asked as she walked out of Montanas room, "Anyway, yeah. It is fine to go see Montana again, she is awake and expecting you all."

I looked to Tony and smiled as the nurse walked away. "You going in?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Let's wait until everyones back."

"We're back!" Mike announced as Bella and he walked down the corridor to us. I noticed they were holding hands but they quickly let go, so I ignored it.

"Where's Jaime?" I asked.

They both shrugged. "We're allowed to see Montana again but we were waiting for all of us to be here." Tony told them.

"I'll go find him." I exclaimed as I stood up and walked to the hospital shop.

I knew Jaime had a big heart and probably wanted to get her a present or two while she gets better.

"Yo Hime!" I said as I saw him pondering around the chocolates.

"Oh hey, what should I get Montana? What chocolates do you think she likes?" Jaime asked, almost dropping half the things he had in his arms.

"Jaime, I'm sure you have enough stuff there. C'mon, quickly buy them, we're waiting for you for us all to go back in to see Montana!" I sighed as I led him to the checkout.

After he had bought everything, we wrote in the card and wrapped up her presents (mainly chocolates and one picture frame with a picture of her and Bella with us) and we took off back to the hospital room.

"Finally you're back! We were planning on going in without you- Woah! Are all those presents for Montana?!" Mike said as he spotted us.

"Yeah, Jaime loves spoiling people!" I laughed.

"Ready?" Bella asked, her hand on the door handle.

We all nodded and we walked in. There sat Montana. She looked tired and confused, her hair was all messy and she was in some hospital clothes that she didn't look comfortable in.

As soon as she saw us her eyes brightened, she smiled and sat up in her bed.

Jaime dropped all the presents on her bed. "Woah... These are for me?" she asked, her voice sounded tired. "You didn't have to. The best present for me is to know what the hell happened and why won't any of the doctors tell me what's wrong with me and when am I getting out of this damned place!"

"Calm down girl! Not everyday are you gonna get dosens of presents from 4 sexy Mexicans!" Bella joked, making all of us laugh.

"Come on then! Open your presents!" Jaime said, excited to see her reaction.

"Okay, okay!" She laughed.