Honey Bee

By StarlightandDewdrops

The Dursleys are out, they left a young boy named Harry Potter was home, but was he alone? The answ... More

*Honey Bee*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chspter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 4

2.4K 53 20
By StarlightandDewdrops

"It's Christmas wake up." Charlie said shaking my shoulder.

"I want to sleep!" I moaned.

"You have presents." I sat up. "Get dressed into something nice then meet us downstairs." My door shut and I got out of bed and made myself look presentable. I walked downstairs and to the now decorated room (I helped set the tree up last night.)

"Merry Christmas." I said hugging June and Charlie. We started to open presents and I got loads of sweets! A range of wall decorations for my room, an ankle bracelet from June, dog stuff for Harley! The glee box set! More clothes, a note saying that I'm getting my ears pierced the day after tomorrow and a phone from Charlie! I have a phone!

"Do you know how to use it?" Charlie asked sitting on the floor next to me. June was cooking Christmas dinner and I was trying to get the phone working.

"No, did I whack it? Is it broken?" I asked shaking it.

"You haven't even turned it on." Charlie held down the red button and it lit up. "See, now it shows how to set it up." After the on-screen instructions I had a phone.

"I have games and a camera. I have to give you your presents now." I jumped up and handed Charlie his 'box'. He opened the box and started laughing.

"I love it!" You'll never guess what I got him....

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air box set!

I'm cheesy... but awesome!

"June I have your present." I skipped over to the kitchen, I handed her the present and she opened it.

"They're beautiful." I was a necklace with butterfly on it and some matching earrings.

"That's why I picked them. I have to give Harley her present." I rushed back into the living room and looked under the tree, Harley was tucking into her present. "Are you happy Harley?" I asked.

"Bark, Bark!" Animals still understand me! Shame I don't understand them.

Still something bothered me; I didn't know where Harry lived. If I was on the street I could tell you which house it was. I don't know what the street was called. The present was in my bedside table along with all the letters I had written to him but never sent. I felt sad in a way because I was living a happy life with people who loved me while Harry was still being tortured by the Dursley's. I can't think about the past anymore. It hurts too much; I get pains in my chest every time I think of him.

I'm Melissa (Missa) David. Nothing more nothing less. I'm no longer the person who came here 2 years ago... I'm letting go of the past. Starting with the letters, I was going to burn them! Grabbing a matchbox out the cupboard I walked to my room and locked the door behind me and walked straight to my bed.

"Harry, I'm never going to see you again so I'm going to remove you from my life. I'm sorry but this is best for me. I wrote a letter every day for you not knowing where to send them too; I kept each one. Sometimes I can't remember your face it's been that long. If we saw each other in the streets when we're 30 and have loads of kids we wouldn't recognise each other so there's no point keeping the photos. I miss you big brother and hope you live a happy and long life. You're..."

Wait I can't remember what he called me... it doesn't matter, I'll never be called that name again.

I wrote the letter then put it with the rest of them, the photos and sweets inside a metal tub.

"This is the hardest thing I'm ever gonna do. Goodbye Harry." I lit the match and then dropped it in the tub, I watched everything burn and turn to dust. Harry was out of my life...

And never coming back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait so Penny likes Marcus who likes Tina who likes Daniel but he likes Penny. Talk about confusing. No Jenna, I'm not going to the 'party' as you're calling it. It's not even a party; it's a massive date thing." I laughed still talking to the girl on the other side of the phone.

"Which high-school are you going to?" She asked me acting more serious.

"Midtown, please say you're going there?"

"Yes." She squealed. We then went through the squealing proses! Always fun. "I have to go, speak soon Minnie?!"

"Speak soon Jen." I hung up the phone and dropped it on the bed.

"Missa. Dinner!" June shouted up the stairs. It had been a few weeks since my 11th birthday and I was planning high schools I was listed to Midtown like most people, I really wanted to be with my friends. I had managed to get June and Charlie together and they were getting married in a few weeks.

"Coming June." I picked my phone up and stuffed it in my pocket before opening my door and leaving. I walked downstairs and to the kitchen for pizza Saturday. "Yum pizza." I still couldn't believe that we had pizza every Saturday since that movie marathon day. It was surreal to think.

"Who were you talking to?" Charlie asked.

"Jenna, there's a sort of love square thing. She told me all about it; I have to tell Chrissie. This is top gossip people."

"So who likes who?" Charlie asked acting interested.

"Charlie." June protested.

"Penny likes this guy called Marcus but Marcus likes Tina, the one who's always 'ill' but Tina likes Daniel. But the thing is Daniel likes Penny, they can't date the one they like because everyone likes someone else." Charlie nodded; he wasn't listening nor had any interest.

"Who's that Penny girl again?" June asked.

"The one who is always bleaching her hair, she has another piecing on her nose. She's gonna get hell when she gets to Midtown. You're only allowed earrings like mine." I showed off my hoops. "Harley don't eat June's shoe." I said looking at the slightly fatter dog who was eying up the shoes.

"Bark."

"I don't care if it looks good you're not having it." The dog slowly backed off and went for some dropped ham.

"I still find it freaky you talk to the dog like us." I nodded; Charlie was right it was freaky.

"Harley's a smart dog and you kinda pick up on what they're saying. It's been 6 years with Harley." The dog jumped on my lap and whinnied for more ham, me being a pushover I gave it to her. "Like now she was eying up my food so I know what she wanted. Or I'm a freak and understand what she's saying."

"See you're not a freak just have been with Harley to long." June reassured me. There was a knock at the door so I decided to get it. I opened the door and a really old man was standing there with a really long beard.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yes..." My phone went off in my pocket.

"I'm sorry do you want to come in, I need to take this call and I don't want to be rude." The man accepted my offer and stood in the hall while I talked to Penny. "Whats up sweetie?"

"I'm guessing you've heard about the love square."

"Yes, I'm sorry about Marcus. But you could go out with Daniel."

"Tina will scratch my eyes out." I laughed with Penny.

"Don't tell anyone but Tina has a really bad attitude and she twists your words. Last week I said she looks skinny in that black dress she wore and she started acting like I said she's an anorexic. I mean come on, I'm skinnier then her and she thinks I'm calling her anorexic, sometimes I hate her."

"She also makes you feel really bad about yourself; yesterday she asked why I wanted my hair so white when hers is natural and perfect. What's wrong with my hair?"

"Nothing I love your hair and her hair isn't natural, I could see her roots which were much darker than the rest of her hair, that's why she's always wearing a hat because her roots start to show."

"I'm sending that round, I have to."

"I'll call you back in a moment okay."

"Bye!" After hanging up the phone I turned my attention back to the old man.

"Sorry about that. There's a major love triangle going on so drama. So back to your thing you wanted to ask."

"Oh yes, my name is Albus Dumbledore I'm a head master and I wanted to ask whether you received our letter for our school." He asked.

"Sorry no, I never received a letter. But even if I did I've already been listed for the local high school. I'm sure your school is perfectly nice but I really want to stay with my friends, also how do you know it's me your after if you never asked for my name."

"Then maybe you should enlighten me." He said smiling.

"Melissa David."

"Only child?" This was turning into 20q.

"Yes, never had a brother or sister in my life." Why is he looking at me like that? "Did I say something wrong?"

"No nothing at all, good day Melissa." He opened the door and left, I shut it behind him and returned to my phone call in the living room. After I told Charlie and June about Dumbledore that is.

"Hey Penny, so have you sent the chain yet?" I asked checking up on the gossip.

"Just sent, I haven't given my source or my name so it can't be traced back to me."

Us girls are already turning into gossip queens. There was a blog online where gossip was posted about everyone, it was turning into an episode of Gossip Girl.

"I mean it and it proves everyone right, if you don't want your secret everywhere then doesn't tell anyone."

"I don't tell people the secrets I don't want people to know, everyone knows I kept on getting arrested. It's funny really." I giggled.

"Well I gotta go, my mum has decided to be the worst and cut all power from the house. See you Minnie."

"Bye Penny." I hung up the phone and went back to my pizza which hadn't been eaten by my dog surprisingly.

"Who was at the door?" June asked putting her plate in the dishwasher.

"Some old man, he said that he was a headmaster of some school but I told him I never received his letter and I'm already enlisted for Midtown." I finished my pizza and handed the plate to June.

"Least you were polite. I'm going for an early night... I have to be up early." Charlie stood up and stretched.

"Night Charlie." I said as he kissed the top of my head and June's lips... get a room!

"Night honey." June said as Charlie climbed the stairs and out of sight. "I have paperwork so you can gossip all you like just don't be that loud ok." June walked into the living room and grabbed papers and sat on the sofa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 144 62
A year young than her brother, the adorable Venus Malfoy falls for the boy who lived. Taken into the chamber of secrets for her first year with her b...
74 2 11
A search for the truth. A battle of friends. A longing for love. A trial of loyalty. Follow Diana Prince through her years at Hogwarts. This will be...
5.7K 153 28
#1 [BOOK ONE] "He's so close that his heart thumps against my skin, its rhythm mirroring the crazed woodpeckering of my own heart. It is like we are...
754 10 70
Artemis Victoria Malfoy was the younger Twin sister to none other than Draco Malfoy himself and growing up, the both of them have always been close b...