Remember Me (sequel to FWB)

By MarguenaDorceus

What happens when the bad guy isn't really the bad guy? ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ It's been three years since cassie was kidna... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
A/N: important!
chapter 8
It's up!!!!
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14:
chapter 15:
chapter 16:
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Epilogue:

chapter 17

8.1K 295 52
By MarguenaDorceus

Recap:

I turned back to Matt once the last person said 'say yes' and he smiled at me but I knew better, he was nervous.

Everybody wanted me to say yes.

"So Cassie will you do me the honor of being my wife?" he asked and so it was up to me.

But should I say yes?
**************

Matt:

It was hot!

It was getting hotter and hotter as I waited for Cassie's answer.

She looked at me with eyes filled with tears and for a second I doubted myself.

"Cass... Baby say something. You're scaring me." I whispered as I nervously looked up at her quivering lips.

"A-are you sure this is what you want?" she asked and I nodded.

"I've never been so sure in my life." I said and in that moment it was as if we were all at a stand still.

I had said what I wanted to say. It was all up to her now.

My heart beat speed up as I realized this women had my heart on a silver platter since that day she kissed me in front of my house.

Flashback:

Someone was knocking on the door.

I ignored it.

"Mattt!!! The doooorrr!!!" my little sister Nancy squealed.

I groaned in annoyance before I dropped the remote and got up to answer it.

"Don't. Move!" I said to my little sister.

I looked at my naked chest and shrugged.

Who ever is at the door is just going to have to enjoy the view.

I pulled the door open to reveal a girl looking at the floor.

Her gaze traveled up my body to meet my eyes and i almost got lost in her dark chocolate hues.

She was beautiful!

With her long dirty blonde hair, pouty lips and petite figure, she was the definition of innocent.

But I was confused. I've never seen this girl before was she lost?!

"Can I help you?" I asked, smirking.

She took a deep breath before taking a step closer to me.

I frowned in confusion as she wrapped her hand around my neck, then before I knew it she crashed her lips to mine.

To say I was in shock was an understatement. The girl had balls!

And for a second I lost all sense of direction.

For the first time in my life I didn't know what to do because a girl was kissing me.

And I've kissed plenty of girls!

But she was different, I could feel it.

Then, just as she was about to pull away, instinct kicked in and my hands went around her tiny waist.

I started kissing her back for fear she would disappear and this would all be a dream.

She was perfect. She made my blood run and my skin tingle.

I was lost in her.

She moaned as things started to heat up and I swear I almost lost it.

I groaned as I pressed her closer towards me.

Suddenly a throat cleared and she quickly jumped away from me.

It was as if her ass was on fire. I almost laughed until I met my mothers burning gaze.

And I knew! I knew I was dead.

"Mom!" I said in shock.

My mom looked at me in anger and the girls eyes widened.

God I was shirtless! This looks so wrong!

"It was a dare!" the girl screamed before running away.

And I couldn't help my self as I watched her ass move in those jeans.

My mom slapped me in the back of the head bringing me back to earth.

"Get your ass inside!" she said and even through my moms fury and my curiosity all I could think was...

Damn.
*********

Flashback over:

"Yes"

I shook my head as Cassie's voice snapped me out of my daze.

"I'm sorry what did you say?!" I asked to make sure I didn't just hear wrong.

"I said yes. I'll marry you!" she said and I quickly jumped up and pulled her into a hug.

Everybody cheered in excitement but I didn't care!

She said yes!

"I love you!" I said as I quickly slide the ring on her finger.

She just made me the happiest man alive.

"I love you to!" she said and like magnets we drew closer to each other and I pulled her into a passionate kiss.

This was officially the best kiss ever! I never felt so light in my life. My heart was overflowing with happiness and love.

I loved this women so much it was insane!

Right now we were on cloud nine and nothing could knock us down!

*****

Cassie:

My cheeks hurts.

I can't stop smiling.

I cant stop staring.

At my ring.

At him.

Every time he laughs I smile.

We keep sneaking glances at each other.

Waiting to see who will make the first move.

I smiled.

Me.

I walked towards the group of guys who is Matt, Terrence, Alec, and Justin.

"Hey guys." I said stopping in front of the group.

"Heyyy there, Matt's fiancé" Justin said making me giggle.

Matt smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Can I steal him?!" I asked and they all nodded.

"Go ahead take him! I was getting tired of him anyways." Terrance said and we all laughed

"whatever man, Your just mad I asked Cassie before you asked Angel" Matt said and I chuckled.

The atmosphere was so full of happiness that even they were getting along.

"Your right. But I'll have my chance" Terrence replied then gave us a quick wink.

I laughed "lets goo!" I said leading Matt inside.

After the proposal we all came back to the house and celebrated.

My dad and the guys made barbecue chicken and grilled hot dog's so this became a cook out.

"Lets go to my room." I said as I bite my lips sexually.

Matt paused.

"Really?" he asked and I nodded shyly.

I ran up the stairs and he laughed following me.

I quickly pulled off my white summer dress just as Matt entered the room.

His eyes grew wide as they washed over my set of matching underwear and bra.

He groaned.

"Damn babe! Why'd you have to do it like that?" he said gruffly as he walked towards me closing the door behind him.

I laughed as he gripped my waist tightly.

"You sound tortured" I giggled and he groaned quickly taking off his shirt.

"That's cause I am." he said and we both glanced at his area of restraint.

"Well then let me relive you." I said as I unbuttoned his pants.

He kept his eyes on me as I slowly leaned in to kiss him, while his pants dropped to the floor leaving him in only his kelvin Klein boxers.

I was dying!

I'm acting bold but my heart was beating a thousand miles on overdrive.

My lips touched his softly and he placed his hand on my heart.

I pulled away and put my forehead on his breathing softly.

"I'm nervous"
I whispered.

"Its okay." he said then took my hand and placed it on his heart, and just like mine, it was beating rapidly.

"I am too." he whispered.

He kissed me softly and I responded with as much love and care.

Before I knew it my back was hitting the bed.

"Even though we aren't each other's first...its still some way our first." Matt said as he kissed me lightly.

I closed my eyes at the sensation.

"How?" I whispered caught up in the moment.

"This is our first time with Each other. And that makes it so much more special." he said and I laughed.

Opening my eyes to meet his.

"I love you." I said

"I love you too"

Matt kissed me hard after that and before we knew it we were picking at the rest of our clothes.

Without knowing Matt was picking at my resistance to tell him the truth.

One that I know could shatter this moment as we know it.

So I savored this moment.
The feel of his skin against mine.

The touches.

The kisses.

The bits and pieces of our love showing through this moment.

He took me higher then ever before and when the time came we jumped off the cloud together.

And for once we shattered together.
*****

😄😀💗💕💕💞💞💋💓💛💜❤💗💓🙌💦💧💢💥💫🌟✨🔥🙊🙉🙈👀👀👅👅😩😩😖😍😍☺😀😃😄😘 i cant even with this chapter!!!

I want a Matt!! Who agrees?!

But i tried to make this chapter EXTRA long for you guys so i hope you enjoy it!!😊😃😄

Im literally writing while holding a baby and let me tell you it. Is. A. STRUGGLE!!!

But please vote. comment . and share if you care but enjoy.

I think the goal for this chapter should be 40 votes and 30 comments?

I believe you guys can reach past that but its up to you😉😉😍

I love you guysss soo muchhh but damn this book is almost over😞😣😣😣😞😩😖😫 im sad but i have three others to finish in order to start my new book so i know ill be good.

But anyways

NANABO_O OUT😊☺😀😍😘✌👋

edited by nekogril78 at 11:13AM on 8/17/2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104 3 13
When all she knows is abuse, abandonment, heartache, pain, and fear can anyone make her feel safe again? What happens when her Knight in shinning arm...
7.3K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
3K 336 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...
187 16 18
Mindy life has been far from easy, and her obsession with her first love, has been down right toxic. Can she find the strength to move on? Mindy has...