Austin Carlile is my father

Por JustBandObsessed

Read the first chapter. I'll put one of these up later Más

Me Fighting? Ha.
The boys are back...kind of.
Together again

First Day Back

22 0 0
Por JustBandObsessed

"Jayla Marie! Get up now or you'll be late for school!!!." I hear my mother yell. Waking me from my wonderful sleep. "I'm up." I shout to her. I walk to my iPod dock hitting my morning playlist as it starts playing Sleeping With Sirens The Strays.

I'll introduce myself now. My name is Jayla Marie Carlile, yes Carlile as in Austin Carlile. I've never met him and I'm more than happy to never meet him. I live with my adoptive parents Kathy and Jim. They're lovely people. If I had never asked who my actual parents were I'd never known. I don't look nothing like my father. No one has a picture of my mother, I've always wondered if I look anything like her.

I've got brown eyes, waist length light brown hair with ice blue tips. I've got an industrial bar, gauges, my nose, tongue, shark bites and dermal hip piercings. I'm eighteen and have a job as a site model for Zumiez.

I hum along to The Strays as I put on my ripped faded skinny jeans, paired with a Obey flower shirt. I grab my skull candy bag, pulling my skateboard off of it. I run down the stairs "Honey are you not going to eat?" Kathy ask me "No, I'm good. I'm wanting to hit the park before I go to school." I answer pulling on my solid black vans. I hear her shout okay. I jump on my board heading to the skate park that Kathy has been using as a bribe to try and get me out of the house. This might seem odd, but I've been in town for a month. I just haven't left my house. I haven't had a phone or internet. I haven't been able to talk to my friends though. Did I mention that I'm starting a new school, in a new town? Well yeah, that's why I'm out of my house. 

I reach the park, deciding to look around for a second. I hop off my board walking to check out the ramp farthest from the entrance, also the biggest ramp. I notice there are some people on it. I walk to the side as one of the people, who I notice are all boys. Fall on to his knees sliding down the ramp. He sits up "Uh, who are you?" he ask impolitely "My names Jayla." I say to him "Who are you?" I ask with an attitude. "Derek. Where you from you gotta accent?" he ask again rather rudely.

"Derek what are you doing? Quit flirting and get your ass back up here!" one of his friends shouts. Derek looks up to him "Nah. You come down here, we've only got ten minutes before we have to leave anyway!" he shouts back to him. His friends drop to there knees sliding down the ramp. The first one to stand looks ups smiling. "Heyo who are you?" he ask "Jayla. I'm from Orange County Florida." I say answering Derek, and his friends question. "Outta town girl huh?" the other boy who is now standing and tucking his board under his arm says "Put your hands up if you an outta town girl, aye baby girl I like your accent-cent" sings a boy with a Bieber hair cut. "Shut up with that Justin Bieber man." Derek says shoving the boy who was singing.

"Okay, y'all all know me. I don't know but only one of you. Names and where is Clairemont high?" I ask turning and walking. I may seem demanding, but from the way the school looked, and seeing as it's the only High school in the county. I'm betting they go to it. "I'm Joey." the Justin Bieber boy says. "I'm gonna call you JB because your hair, and from the way it sounds you listen to him" I say giggling about his sining outburst. "Nope but I do have two little sisters who are die-hard fans." I nod my head.

"I'm Justin Taylor or JT." says another boy with bright blond hair and ice blue eyes "I like your hair." he says nodding to the tips of my hair. He hops in front of me "Boys does this go with my eyes." he ask in a high pitched girly voice laughing. I'm going to like these boys, they make me think of Vic and the boys. I say in my head. I laugh and shove him out of my way.

I hear a voice behind me speak up. I turn to face them "I"m the least annoying out of the group. My name's Taylor." says a boy with bright blue hair and pokemon gauges. I follow them as they grab there bags. "Hey. Can you show me where Clairemont is?" I ask Taylor "Ah Clairemont the worst school in this district. Follow us, we go there too. Do you have your schedule?" I nod my head "I went and picked it up yesterday." I hand it to him. "Your first class is with me, second one is with no one, third is with JT, fourth we all have break together, fifth is with Derek, and you don't have lunch with any of us because you have last lunch." he explains to me, while kicking his board up to him grabbing his bag. "Apparently y'all are smart, what class did you and the others skip?" I ask. I was told by the Principal you only have a break if you got to skip a class.

"We all skipped math." he tells me "Ugh, glad to know I have someone to tutor me." I smile. He looks down at me with a serious expression "Who said we're friends? Better yet who says we'll tutor you?" I open my mouth and close it thinking for a moment. "Oh um, uh.." is all I can get out. He laughs "I'm joking. You're cool. Boys should we let her in our club or?" Joey ask jokingly "Yeah, you're good, you can stay." Derek says He must be the unofficial leader.

"Do y'all all skate?" I ask "Yeah, but I also do BMX" JT says "Oh cool. So what kind of music do y'all listen to?" I ask already assuming it's rock or pop punk. "Pierce The Veil, Asking Alexandria, Of Mice & Men. Other bands like them, but I doubt you know them do you?" Derek answer. Assumption confirmed. "I actually do. I don't listen to Of Mice & Men or Asking Alexandria, but I've heard of them. I guess I listen to the softer side of stuff." I say to them.

"We're gonna convert you!" JT shouts "My place tonight or the skate park boys?" "Skate Park." they all say at once to JT. "Um...did y'all just make my plans?" I ask confusedly "Yeah." Taylor says "Oh and welcome to the worst place on Earth, Clairemont High." he says pointing to the sign that says 'Welcome to Clairemont High School'. Once we pass the sign and I take in the lack of cars out front. I tell/ask them "I've got to go by the office. Wanna show me where it's at?" They all nod their heads. "Can we go by our lockers and put or boards up?" JT ask. I nod my head "Someone strap my board on my bag." I say. Derek grabs it from my hands strapping it onto my bag. "Nice backpack." Derek says "You're not going to fit in here. I'll go ahead and tell you. Especially showing up with us on your first day of school. I hope you have thick skin, or can fight and talk your way out of most things. Then again I guess don't need to worry we've got your back no matter what now. We're gonna be good friends." he says walking beside me to his locker. "C'mon y'all I don't want to be late on my first day!" I say, they get beside me showing me where to go and what classes were what along the way. "This is the office, down the hall is the cafeteria.".

Walking into the office I see an elderly woman typing away on a computer. She pops her head up as she hears the door chime. "What has this poor girl done to show up with you boys?" she ask "We aren't the worst group of people you know?" JT says hopping on to the counter. "Do y'all come up here a lot or something? 'Cause I'm not looking for trouble." I say thinking about why I moved. "No, I'm just messing with them hun. You've picked a good group of boys as friends. I will tell you this though, don't make Derek mad, he has a bad temper. Oh speaking of that hows your hand Derek?" she say chuckling. She also answers my question.

I look at Derek questioningly "It's fine, nothings broke, or fractured. But my locker is still dented." he says flexing his hand. I shake my head. Remembering why I'm here I say "I'm here from a paper I'm supposed to pick up for my classes?" I notice the name plate on the desk says Mrs.Atkins "I've got it dear. Jayla Marie Carlile right?" Please don't ask, please don't ask. I chant in my head. I see JT and Taylor's eyes grow to the size of the moon "CARLILE?!?!" JT all but shouts at me. I look at my shoes and nod my head. He gets on his phone for a second Haha that won't help you any. I almost smile but I catch myself. "Guys. C'mere and look at this." he says staring at his phone. "Dude. That's weird. But I mean it's just a last name, a bunch of people have that last name." Derek says Thank God, I'm gonna cover it up for as long as I can. "Nah, she looks like him though, but he doesn't have kids does he?" "No. He doesn't." "You do know I can hear you right?" I ask annoyed. "Oh uh, it's nothing." Taylor stutters out.

I get my paper from Mrs.Atkins "Anyone wanna tell me where my locker is?" I ask as I'm turing to face the boys "It's the first on our hall." Joey says motioning for me to follow them. I notice there are more kids in the halls then there was. It's easy to spot the cliques, the jocks, the nerds, the drama club, the stoners, the freaks, then theres us, who don't fit any where.

"Earth to Jay" I hear someone say waving their hand in my face "Huh?" I say flicking my eyes to them "You zoned out. Whats up?" "ah, nothing just thinking.".

Taylor stops and pulling me to a stop with him. "If you're worrying about today, you'll be fine. The only class you don't have with one of us is your second and your last class. You'll be fine, just if anyone says anything about or to you ignore them and expect more. Or fight back and have no one bother you anymore." he tells me. I have a feeling me and him are going to be the closest out of the group. "Thanks for letting me know. Anyone I should watch out for?" I ask, knowing every school has the queen B. "Yeah, tall skinny blacked haired girl called Bitty, she's queen B. If she says anything, just know you're going to be going to war if you fight back, so let it go. Okay? and I mean let it go. You seem like the type to like to fight. Keep your mouth shut and your gold okay?" Taylor says, giving me a look. 

***So yeah. New Story, I've got a lot of it wrote already. Updates are going to be super often.***

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

177K 4.5K 22
When Tori is forced into going to a Pierce The Veil concert she doesn't think she will meet anyone new, let alone guitarist Tony Perry. She doesn't t...
48.5K 1.4K 17
Vic's only wish was for it all to end. High school. The constant bullying. Everything. He was tired of the pain, the secrets, the lies. But when Jaim...
78.9K 2.8K 16
*Sequel to Wasteland For The Teenaged* Three and half years have pass since the last time Vic has seen his one true love. Iris that is. Vic is sti...
9.2K 100 16
A collection of all of the Pierce The Veil one shots that I've ever written. All touched up, edited, etc. October 2017. I don't write band fanficti...