Into You |n.s|

By xxNikita1dxoxo

Maybe falling in love with his boyfriend's bodyguard was the best mistake of Niall's life. #215 in FanFiction More

Into You
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
NEW NARRY
BROMANCE AWARDS
WE WON

Chapter 2

7.7K 440 150
By xxNikita1dxoxo

OMFG 120 VOTES FOR JUST TWO CHAPTERS (WHERE 1 WAS JUST THE INTRO)? YOU GUYS ARE LEGENDS! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT ! 

When Niall opened his eyes, he couldn't help but wish to close them back again. Maybe this time, forever. There were loud voices yelling, one that he noticed in particular and he hated how just his voice could make him flinch and make his whole body freeze.

The blonde grunted, putting his head in his hands as he took deep breaths, trying to get rid of the mind numbing head ache that was definitely coming his way. He had a vivid image of how he must've ended here and he braced himself for Jamie's lashing. It was coming his way, he did make the mistake of fainting in public. But everything was too much for him to deal with. There were people genuinely interested in his work, in what he was doing, he had genuine fans and Jamie considered Niall and his music as worthless. He didn't understand how it was just this music that was giving Niall life. 

There were times when he wished he could change everything that had happened to him. He wanted to go back to the streets of Ireland, strum his guitar like the carefree teenager he once was, play in the pubs and hang out with his best mates, but everything was gone. All he had was Louis, the one person who stayed with him no matter what and even Louis had too much on his plate right now, with searching for new jobs and trying to provide for his family. Niall wanted to help, give his best mate, his brother from another mother some cash, provide him some financial help because with the 4-million-dollar contract Niall had just entered in with Syco production, he was definitely going to have a lot of money on his hands, money he didn't need but Louis did. Yet he knew his friend would always refuse the help. So Niall just did it in the most discreet way possible. By taking huge bags filled with clothes for his sisters and new books, toys and whatever Louis needed but never told him about. He wanted to be there for Louis, the man was his rock and his number one supporter. Unlike Jamie. 

"You're finally up! Do you know how fucking worried everyone was? You created a havoc back there. What were you thinking?" Niall clutched the covers closer to his body, wishing, hoping and praying that they could have this conversation in private rather than here, in this room filled with Jamie's manager and his bodyguards, one of them being Harry. 

"You're really lucky Harry knew how to deal with panic attacks. You're fucking lucky Niall because if anything else had happened, I wouldn't think twice before ruining you." You're already ruining me, no, you've already ruined me, Niall yelled in  his head, biting his lips to prevent the words from spewing out of his mouth. He wasn't going to stoop to Jamie's level, he wasn't going to fight with cold hearted words. 

"I'm sorry," Niall whispered, his gaze fixed on Harry because god knows, Jamie didn't deserve an ounce of his kindness and he definitely didn't deserve any apologizes. Niall knew it was Harry who probably carried him all the way to the car and then back to Jamie's house, of course his own boyfriend wouldn't bother to show a tiny bit of kindness towards him. 

"Damn right you should be. I leave soon Niall and you've already delayed my entire work schedule. You," He pointed a finger towards Harry, the slightly tanned man moving forward, his face expressionless but Niall could see his jaw hardening at the slight command Jamie had issued. "I want you to take care of him. While I'm not here, you won't be off duty. You'll take care of Niall and make sure he doesn't ruin my image anymore." 

"I didn't ruin your image. You know I'm claustrophobic," Niall tried, rolling his eyes a bit at the way Jamie was acting, as if one slight panic attack was going to cause any drama. Sure, he'd make the tabloids and definitely become a talk over the internet but that's all. It was just a normal thing that happens to everyone. People faint, that's it. 

"I'm not dealing with your shit right now . I have a shoot and then I have a plane to catch. Take care,"Chapped lips touched his forehead lightly, Jamie's hands holding his chin in place before leaning down to peck his lips, making Niall melt slightly at the way those soft lips felt on his own. He hated how his body would respond to Jamie but the reaction was calculated. There was a clear sign of annoyance in Jamie's action when Niall refused to part his lips, he wasn't going to give in to the temptation. It had been long since he had last touched someone and he was going to keep it that way. Much rather die untouched and unsatisfied rather than letting Jamie touch his body. It just wasn't going to happen. 

"Goodbye Jamie," He pushed at the taller man's chest, watching him huff in annoyance and wipe some invisible dust off of his blazer before walking out, his manager in tow, the woman smiling sadly at Niall before closing the door, leaving the blonde alone with Harry. 

"Does he always treat you like this?" Niall gasped in surprise at the soft and husky voice, the slow way he spoke was something he hadn't had the time to admire and appreciate before but the question caught him off guard, making the slight light in his blue eyes just numb down. There was so much about him and Jamie that people didn't know and so much he would just like to keep to himself. 

"No he doesn't. He was just," Niall tried to think of a suitable word but Harry had seen everything with his own eyes, he was there when Jamie was saying those words and his boyfriend wasn't the quietest person alive. "Worried. He tends to fret a lot over me." 

Harry gave him a look of disbelief, definitely not taking Niall's words as the truth and the blonde suppressed a smile at the way Harry was looking at him, his gaze a joking and playful one and Niall pulled the covers up to his eyes, watching the taller man's lips curl into a smile before it became a full wide grin, and at that moment, Niall decided that he liked that smile on Harry's face. 

AN/ I AM CRYING AT THE LAST LINE! MY NARRY HEART IS PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY BRUISED AND TORTURED! I CAN JUST IMAGINE THIS HAPPENING, THEM BOTH JUST LOOKING AT EACH OTHER AND SMILING WIDELY LIKE TWO DORKS MADLY IN LOVE!

What do you think of the chapter ? 

Some progress between Niall and Harry? 

It's just the start so you have to be patient. They aren't just going to miraculously fall in love. I don't believe in love at first sight, I do believe in attraction at first sight. Like, you know, you see a beautiful person and you can't help but admire them, kind of thing.

What do you think about Jamie?

Any clue about why Niall is with Jamie? 

What do you think about Louis and Niall's fri

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 50+ VOTES AND 30+ COMMENTS! 

RANDOM QUESTION: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE STORY AMONG ALL MY OTHER WORKS? (If you have read my other works that is) 

I'm curious lol 

Other than that, make sure you: 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FAN

SHARE

FOLLOW :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 290 15
just some fluff & smut one shots of narry storan. (niall horan + harry styles) || credit goes to rightful owners ||
15.4K 891 26
I just wanted to be happy and so I was on drugs. I always thought no one could be able to keep me happy. Then you came along and you proved me wrong...
50.5K 2.7K 18
The one in which Niall is dating Gemma but he somehow hooks up with Harry a lot. #894 in Fan Fiction.
235K 9.6K 34
The one in which Harry and Niall are fake dating each other.