Now or Never

By AnabelleRomano123

More

Now or Never
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Seven

10 2 0
By AnabelleRomano123

Monday morning rolled around fast. I was still pissed off from the conversation with McKenzie at the mall. Confronting Eric only to have him avoid the whole topic walking away from me. I was angry at him for that but angrier at Brittany. 

" you can't make me walk!" 

" well guess what! your walking, next time you do this type of shit your walking for a week" I shouted at Eric. He groaned running a hand through his hair, pulling the black duffle bag off his shoulder and dropping it. 

I smirked grabbing my bag and heading off for school. Ready to have my talk with Brittany who was getting on my last nerves. Especially with the text she sent me a day ago. Stating I chose the wrong girls for the team since they sucked. I was going to say some mean things to her but decided against it. 

" can I get-"

" go Eric!" I yelled pointing to the doors. He nodded grabbing his bags and walking out of the house to go walking. It wasn't that far of a walk only twenty minutes or so at a fast pace. He'll make it on time. 

I stepped out of the house going straight for my car only to see Eric standing there. He pouted dropping to his knees. I stifled a giggle, rolling my eyes at the younger boy. 

" I'm sorry, I'll tell you everything but please don't make me walk" He whined, practically dropping to the ground and rolling around. 

" everything, every detail about it!" I replied opening the car. He nodded scrambling out of the way as I sat down in the drivers seat. He placed his stuff in the back, going to the passenger side. Taking a seat beside me. 

" talk little boy"

" I'm not-"

" just talk" I mutter pulling out of the driveway. He begins talking about the whole situtation and how everything got started. Regretting asking Brittany since she's a big bitch. 

The car stopped in front of the school as I pulled up into my parking space. Eric grinned getting out of the car and grabbing his things. I grabbed my cup of coffee stepping out, fixing my shirt and jeans. Both of us heading over to the field where everyone usually hung out before school started. Sitting on the bleachers and just talking, as the soccer team practiced and every other team. 

" you seem angry" Kasey stated coming over to me. She grabbed my cup of coffee sipping some of it through the green straw. I nodded my head , looking over the crowd of people on the bleachers. Landing on Brittany and her friends laughing with some guys. 

" ohh shit, we got the bitch alert here" Kasey exclaimed pointing to me. Lisa laughed coming over to us, her blue dress bringing out the blue in her eyes. I grinned giving her a quick hug. 

" take a seat, relax" Kasey replied handing back my now half empty cup.

I nodded heading for the first bench that the players usually occupied. Reserved for them. We each took a seat on it, watching the boys do some drills. I noticed McKenzie sitting with some girls, as they were reading something. 

" hey blondie come ere" Jett grinned motioning me to come. I placed my stuff down grabbing his hand as he pulled me out towards the field. I starred as the guys all went into different places. All twenty of them standing there. 

" Jett what's going on ?" I whisper shouted. Everyone's attention was situated on the guys in the field who stopped their practice. The coach was onto the side with the Assistants shaking his head with a big smile. 

One by one the guys held up large block letter containing some words. I starred at Jett who nodded pointing to each guy one by one. By the end I looked over and saw the words be my best friend date? I gasped clamping a hand over my mouth. Jett handed me a huge bouquet of flowers, winking at me. 

" your crazy Johnson" I muttered with a small smile. 

" so is it a yes? I mean can't say no to this face" He replied pointing to himself. 

" of course, give me a hug you tall goof" I giggled standing on my tippy toes as he picked me up, spinning in a circle. 

Everybody in the audience began to cheer some clapping. Others shouting some phrases of "get some" and " she wants the d". I rolled my eyes , getting down on the ground gently. The boys all placed the boards back as the coach blew his whistle. 

" leave your best friend alone and get to work" Coach screamed the boys going back to kicking the ball. I walked back to the bleachers settling down. Placing the flowers on top of my bag. Kasey and Lisa were grinning as the showed me some pictures and video they recorded. 

~*~

The whole dance team was in the dance room getting ready for the whole routine. I watched as Brittany chatted with her friend. Both of them looking around the room with annoyed faces. I took a deep breath in fixing my pants, pulling the hip shakers on. The little jewels that made noise when shaking your hips. Each girl had one on, since were trying to learn some belly dancing. In a way getting a bit more flexible in the hip area. 

" Brittany can I speak to you" 

" yeah sure" Brittany stood up sashaying over to me. I crossed my arms, watching her stand there with some attitude. 

" what were you saying about people around here? " I questioned knowing she won't admit to what she did. Brittany is all talk no game. 

" what the hell you talking about" She asked placing her hands on her hips. 

" your too coward to tell everyone what you said, when you spread shit about the people I care about it's practically done with, don't mention my relationships , don't start rumours that is simple and by the way Brittany, McKenzie got in this group because she could dance not like you" I replied with a smirk at the end. 

The brunette stood there with wide eyes. Opening her mouth to say something only to close it right back. 

" listen to me chica, if you spread one more fucking lie , I will make your life living hell , and that's a promise" Lisa explained from her seat. Standing up , taking off her earrings. I watched as she came over to us. 

" you gonna pop off?" Lisa asked stepp up. Brittany looked a bit scared stepping back. " thought so, now take your white ass and sit down before I sit you down" 

Lisa rolled her eyes as Brittany took a seat not saying anything. I sighed walking over to the iPhone deck scrolling through the songs for a good one. Lisa got in her position, putting all the girls in their places. Adjusting everything that needed it. 

" alright first warning the boys pop in whenever and if your too shy to dance in front of them then you can't be apart of it, we perform in front of hundreds some guys will whistle whatever, don't let your ego grow" I explain to each girl as they nodded. Some looked a bit nervous but tried to cover it. I pressed play and went to the center. 

I showed them the dance, the non stop hip movements and turns here and there. They were slowly getting into it. One by one learning the moves. I headed for the girls in the front, showing them the first few moves. 

" you shake em hips " Jett shouted over the music. I looked up and saw Jett walk in with Noah and Reece. The three of them sitting down on the chairs and watching. Some girls got flustered forgetting the moves. 

" come on Jett , you shake them hips" I motion for him to come up as he laughed. Finally getting up and coming over. I tied one of the hip shakers around him and showed him how to pop his hip out. 

" oh yeah, I'm feeling it, come on girls give us some entertainment" He grinned shaking his hips in every which way. 

" okay Jett your done with" I mutter pushing him towards the chairs.

" wait I wasn't done yet" He exclaimed not wanting to move. I shook my head, pointing to the chair beside Noah. 

" just to let you know I am amazing I know, no need to tell me but compliments are welcome" He smirked as Noah smacked the back of his head. 

We continued to dance earning a few whistles from the guys who would walk in for a few moments then leave. Noah stayed through the whole thing watching us with a smile. Joining in a few times when needed. Since he knows how to dance a classic Spanish dance and that involves hips. 

" you guys are adorable together" A girl shouted as we demonstrated a couple dance moves from the salsa. 

" we get that a lot" Noah grinned pinching my cheek. I swatted his hand away, as he tried to pinch it once again. 

" well not anymore" I replied with a small shrug. I looked over at him as he sighed and a small flash of sadness was evident in his eyes. Only to disappear in a moment. The both of us not saying anything. 

The girls noticed how awkward it was, quickly turning on the music and rehearsing the dance. I went over to my desk grabbing a water bottle. 

" I'm heading off to the field , come whenever" He smiled opening the door leading out the hallway of the basement. 

I knew he needed to know what Brittany was saying and all that. He was after all McKenzie's older brother. She would be angry but he wasn't the type to get that angry unless it involved some really bad things. He was a cool brother until angry or just scared about her. 

" so are you and Noah getting back together?"

" no Brittany, didn't I mention not to get in my business" I mumbled grabbing my phone to check some messages from Kasey. Who was stuck in Physics. Having a complete meltdown about some big test they had. 

" so McKenzie did anyone ask you to the dance?" Brittany questioned as McKenzie looked over at the brunette. Shaking her head slightly. Brittany was doing just to make fun of McKenzie make her feel bad. 

" of course not, the guy your in love with asked me, such a bummer that he's not interested in you, might as well give up" Brittany cackled, laughing at her comment. As McKenzie sat still not saying anything. 

" Brittany you have a warning slip, your coming during lunch to help clean things up on the field no questions, I told you no bullying no mean comments, now everyone get changed and head off to class" I said feeling slightly angry. Each girl went off one by one to the locker room. I watched as McKenzie stayed behind looking over at me with a sad look. 

" am I ugly because no guy asked and -"

' woah your gorgeous, trust me it's not you, it's your brother last year he practically threatened all the boys if they flirted with you they're dead, just ask Cam" I smiled as she nodded. Grabbing her phone off my desk and scrolling through. Before tapping away. I knew Eric would get mad that one of his best friends was going to the dance with the girl he liked. Cam was a nice kid, got good grades and on the baseball team, from what I heard he was going to ask McKenzie anyway's just because Eric was being an idiot. 

~*~

I walked out of the locker room heading over to the field where the guys were for gym class. Or as they called it, chilling time. I headed for the locker room making sure no one was inside. Not wanting to go all the way around. I went through the senior lockers only to stop when hearing some noise. I looked over and widened my eyes. My heart stopping for a complete second. Seeing Noah and some girl full on making out. 

It was as if my chest tightened, breathing becoming harder. I shouldn't be feeling this way. Like hearbreak all over again. We were through. He could go and make out with some girls. Still it hurt so much watching him do this. As if he didn't care. 

With a deep breath I went over and cleared my throat. Opening one eye to see him starring at me. The girl was grinning like an idiot, her hand still on his chest. He looked as if caught doing something bad. 

" uuh -"

" never mind , I'll talk to you later, you guys have fun" I whispered turning around and heading for the exit. Going straight to Ms. Kale's classroom. 

After a minute of walking, eyesight blurred by the tears. I opened the wooden door stepping inside. Seeing Ms. Kale at her desk. The students all taking some kind of notes. She looked over at me and shook her head. Getting up and hugging me. 

" it's completely over, he has a new chick" I cried , into her shoulder. She rubbed my back, whispering some comforting words. 

She let go of me , handing over a tissue. I gladly took it, wiping at my eyes. Getting some of the mascara off my cheeks. The kids starring at me , whispering to one another. I took a seat not even bothering to go in the other room. Ms. Kale shook her head giving me a sympathetic smile. 

" it'll be okay Rora, show him you moved on also" She whispered making sure the kids didn't hear us. For all they knew this could be about a test I failed or something like that. 

Before I could reply the door swung open. Noah barging inside eyes landing on me and Ms. Kale. He sighed walking over to me. I stood up going into the other room,  going behind one of the shelves. 

" Noah just let her be, nothing you could do"

" but Miss. I need to talk to her"

" I think the best thing you both need to do is to separate this thing you have going on the fake friendship"

" fuck" Noah shouted kicking one of the desks the metal rattling a bit. I stifled a sob, shaking my head slightly. Just four more months and he'll be gone. 

Four months to get over him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1K 32
Falling in love with your best friends is never easy ft. Cesc Fàbregas
1.4K 41 15
The most adorable gay Disney ship ever
4K 160 8
From another time and place