Supporting Character

By BlackBloodyNixy

What does a supporting character mean? A not so important character? That character who just past by behind t... More

A story told by a stranger
The main character
The bad guy in the story
Where I belong
A happy ending for them
Another story

It's all part of the story

63 5 2
By BlackBloodyNixy

I never knew I would regret that wish.

But how selfish it is to not be happy for a friend's happiness?

"I'm in love with Clark."

Emily, no. Not me...

She asked for my help, and who am I to decline?

It's sad to know, that all this time I'm just a supporting character. Still a supporting character. I'm so stupid, I'll never be a main character, I'm just too dumb to think such thoughts.

And here I am, the supporting character helping the main characters.

Hey, its still good. Knowing I am right, that the likes of me has important roles for the important characters.

Now, as I nudged them both to each other, although it hurts, I feel relief as everything falls into place.

Look where I find myself, behind them.
Casually passing by.

Well, It's all part of the story, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
1.1M 36.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
13.1M 434K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...