StepBrother

By tbdsmoochie

More

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
read
forty eight
forty nine
read
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
read
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
read
sixty five
sixty six
read
95k !!!!!

three

9.4K 183 104
By tbdsmoochie

it was a regular morning, except the boys just moved in with us for a couple of days until we leave to New York...forever.

my mom and adam just left for work. so im stuck here with the boy himself, daniel veda. yayy. hey, i hope you are noticing my sarcasm.

i go downstairs to get some breakfast. i reach for my cereal box. i was so tired today, i couldn't even get the strength to grab it.

i sighed in frustration. im tall but i somehow couldn't reach that zamn cereal box.

i felt the heat of a body right behind me. reaching for the cereal box. it was so warm. wearing booty shorts and a loose t-shirt wasn't the smartest idea at this moment.

i turn around and see no other than the kid. man i thought i was tall. he looked so much taller inches away from me. he placed his arm in the counter. making it impossible to leave.

we were so close. inches away.

i felt awkward and walked under his arm which was supposed to be my blocker. ha fail.

i grabbed the cereal box from his hands and poured it into my bowl. i then got milk and poured it AFTER my cereal.

i grabbed a spoon and sat down. he was watching my every move. da hail.

i went on instagram. he was making himself a bowl of cereal. please don't sit here. please don't sit here. please don't sit here!

and there he sat. right in front of me. i was looking deep into my phone avoiding to have a conversation.

he ate, and just looked at me and his bowl of cereal.

can we say, awkwardddddd.

my phone DIED. this cannot be. now i have to make a conversation or look at him. no no no. why. life is over.

he looked at me. "so what's your favorite color?"

i pretended i didn't hear him. i was on "my phone" which was dead. he repeated it. i didn't answer. just stared at my phone.

he smacked his lips and grabbed my phone. he saw it was dead. he looked at me with a disappointed face. "wow."

he handed me my phone back. i felt bad. the rest of the breakfast session, he was silent, and never glanced at me.

he went up to the guest room.

i finished my cereal and put it inside the sink. as i was walking up the stairs, daniel comes down.

he looks at me up and down. "get ready, we are going out with my friends."

i gave him a stank face. "who said i was going out?"

he looked at me and said "i did, now change."

i didn't move. "you can't tell me what to do."

he put his hand on his hip and cleverly replied "well, mom and dad left me in charge so change...now."

i gagged at the fact he called my mom...his *gags* mom.

i walked up to change my clothes stomping on the floor. if this is how it's gonna be. oh let's play.

❤️
(inspired by @bomb_digaz )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 6K 199
55.4K 2K 40
I hate you, you love me, you love hard, I love you harder
88.2K 2.8K 31
Just read the story