Benefits

By stateofguthrie

a story in which two equally emotionally damaged young adults engage in an agreement to hopefully get the per... More

Preview
I.-No Strings Attached-
II.-The Unconventional Truth-
III.-Senses-
IV.-Touch-
V.-Hands To Myself-
VI.-Sexual Tension-
VII.-Ex's & Oh's-
VIII.-Ghost Of Girlfriend's Past-
IX.-Lip Bite-
X.-Naked-
XI.-The Not-So Boyfriend Zone-
XII.-Still Jealous-
XIII.-Make Me Crazy-
XIV.-Desire-
XV-The Waiting Game- (mid-book FINALE)
XVI.-Drunk In Love-
XVII.-Sex On Fire-
XVIII.-Virgin-
XIX.-Make You Want Me-
XX.- IDFC -
XXI-Girls Like You-
XXII.-Wet-
XXIII.-Daddy Issues-
XIV.-Of Heartstrings and Fake Weddings-
XXV-History & Sex Tape-
XXVI.-Wedding Jizzers-
XXVII.-Insatiable-
XXVIII.-Moments Like This-
XXIX.-Follow You-
Epilogue
Special Chapter & Final Notes

XXX.-Story Of Another Us- (FINALE)

13.9K 457 80
By stateofguthrie

Songs for this chapter:

1. "Already Gone" - Sleeping At Last

2. "Perfect" - One Direction

3. "One Call Away" - Charlie Puth

4. "Love Me Like You Do" - Ellie Goulding

--

Richard's heart is ready to escape his chest, he genuinely thought he'll never see her again.  

 "Richard?! What the hell are you doing?" Maine asked as soon as he laid his eyes on her. "I ... I came for you" he answered while still trying to catch his breath. 

Maine looks a bit different now. Physically, of course she looks the same but he knows something deep inside has changed. The troubled young lady then curled her nose and told him that she cannot stay. 

"You can't stay because of what? You're scared of your father? Maine, I can and I will help you get through this. Running away isn't the answer" Richard replied, more than determined to stall her until she gets kicked out of the bus. 

"You don't understand, this is much more complicated than that" Maine replied as she started walking towards him. Richard glanced at the bus conductor and saw that he already started unloading her things. "Good" he thought to himself, the bus conductor is actually helping him a lot. 

"Then make me!. Maine, I don't want to lose you ... please" he begged, moving closer to her. Richard kept his view on her eyes and saw that they started watering, she's about to cry. 

"I can't ... I'm sorry Richard" she replied before placing one of her hands at the side of his face. Richard started choking up as tears also make their way to his eyes. The lad knows he is going to lose her. 

"Please Maine. I will do anything you want, I will talk to your father if you want to. Just please, please don't go" he pleaded before pulling her close to him. Richard then enveloped her in his arms as he plants a kiss on her forehead. 

Maine started crying, "I'm sorry" she whispered over and over again. The fact that everyone in the bus station is now looking at them didn't matter, the only thing that is important right now for Richard is to stop Maine from leaving. 

"Richard?" she asked and so he looked down and faced her. Maine then took a step back, releasing herself from his hug. 

"I'm sure you'll find someone else"

"Oh God no, I don't want anyone else .. please" Richard held her hand a bit tighter than usual. He will not let her go, he just can't. 

"Please ... you have to ... I'm not perfect for you" 

"Well, neither am I!. Maine, we're not perfect ... fuck, no one is perfect. But this, this love that we have ... this is worth fighting for" 

"I can't fight for it" she replied, sobbing. 

"Then let me ...  let me fight for this ... let me fight for us" 

"I'm sorry" 

 "Maine ... don't give up ...  we were both emotionally damaged when we first met .. now, that all changed. We fixed each other" 

"I'm still  damaged" she whispered, looking straight to his eyes.  

"Then let me spend the rest of my life fixing you"

--

Austin took a deep breath before he and Jenna entered the house. 

"Are you sure they'll let us? You and Maine are supposed to get married" she whispered at him. "I'm sure they would. Maine is courageous enough to defy our fate, now it's my turn" Austin answered before showing themselves to Mr and Mrs. Mendoza. 

"Austin! Thank God you're finally here ... wait, who's that?" Mrs. Mendoza asked him.

"This is Jenna ... she's my girlfriend" he replied. Austin felt like the weight of the world has been lifted off of his shoulders as soon as he said those words. He glanced at Jenna and grinned, the young lad knows he's genuinely happy now. 

"What? Your girlfriend? what the hell is going on?" Maine's Dad asked him. 

"Sorry Sir ... but just like Maine, I don't want to get married for the wrong reason. I can't marry your daughter ... I'm perfectly happy with someone else" 

---

Maine wanted to get back on the bus but everyone else is stopping her, including the driver himself. She thought it was gonna be easy, leaving everything and everyone she loves behind. She did this before but the thing is, this time it's different. She found someone that is actually much better than Nathan, someone that has showed her sides of herself she was not even aware of, someone that made her love life itself. Maine found him, she knows she found the one. 

But she's also scared, the scars are still there ... her daddy issues are still there ... there are tons of things left to fix. 

"Maine, look at me please" Richard uttered and so she did. The lad held her hands close to him and smiled. 

"You're creeping me out" she said, miking him giggle like a little kid. Maine's knees went weak as soon as she saw his dimples. She missed this, she miss seeing him happy. 

"Maine, let's just say that in an alternate universe everything is different: We're not emotionally fucked up, we don't have life issues ... everything is just perfect. But you know what? I don't want that. I don't want us to be perfect. I want what we have right here ... because this ... all our broken pieces once put together is a beautiful masterpiece. This love that we have is a masterpiece ... a lifetime adventure that I wanna take. Please, do this with me?" he asked. 

The words he said touched her so much it completely broke down all the walls she put up around her heart. The storm subsided and her mind is starting to be in a calm state. She's gazing at his eyes, wondering if the next two words she'll say will be worth it. 

"Richard ..." her voice trailed off. 

"Yes?"

"I'll stay" she replied as a single tear flowed down her face. 

Richard did not say a word. Instead, he pulled her in quickly for a deep kiss .. making the crowd go wild with admiration and envy. Maine closed her eyes and felt the entire world go into slow motion. His kiss is definitely her biggest weakness, and it made her realize something. 

She is EXACTLY where she needs to be. 

--

After setting everything straight, both Richard and Maine left the Bus terminal to go back to her apartment. 

"Mum? Dad?" Maine asked the minute they walk in. His heart dropped after hearing those words come out of her mouth, Richard looked on and saw her parents staring at them. 

"We used your spare key" Mrs. Mendoza replied. 

"Of course you did" she replied before giving Richard an annoyed look. The lad held her hand, making sure that she won't face any of her issues alone. He can feel her anxiety, she's actually shaking a bit because of it. 

"Maine, I'm sorry" her father uttered. Richard looked at her and felt her hold on him get tighter. 

"Lord please, please fix this" he thought to himself, wishing that everything will just be fine between them. 

---

Maine felt like she's about to cry again but thankfully, Richard's there to calm her down. Her Dad apologized for everything he did. Maine already forgave him, the only question remaining is when she will be able to forget. 

However, something else shocked her and Richard. Austin and Jenna arrived later that day and told everybody that they are now in a relationship, making her and Richard's mouth fall open because of their revelation. 

"Small world" that's all they can say after the two told them how everything happened. Life constantly surprises Maine, and this day is no exception. 

"Maine?" she looked at her side and saw Richard's smiling face. 

"What?" she asked. 

"Are you glad you stayed?"

"Yeah. Are you glad I'm here?" 

"Very" Richard answered before kissing her cheeks. Maine then completely turned to her side so she can kiss him on the lips. A few moments later, she received a very enticing suggestion. 

"Let's go make babies" 

--

*five years later*

"Are you sure no one will hear us?" Maine asked Richard while she's riding his dick. 

"Yes. Charmaine and the maids are asleep" he replied before rolling over. Maine spread her legs even more, fully welcoming his thrusts. She can fill her body getting filled with pleasure, she still can't get enough of him. 

Maine can feel it, she can feel his long and hard shaft working her pussy. Sex is great but sex with Richard? she knows that is on a whole another level. 

"Fuck me harder" she whispered and so he did. Richard is more than determined to fuck her brains out so he'll give her all his best. 

As his hip grinding pace becomes much faster, the more pleasure she started feeling. "I love you" he told her. 

"I love you too" she replied. A few more seconds later, she started feeling her muscles get tensed. His thrusts became much harder and faster, she knows he's near too. 

And like a young couple on the stairs making their way to the penthouse because the elevator is broken, both of them reached their highs slowly but together. Richard fell to her side and they both looked at the ceiling while trying their best to catch their breaths. 

Maine was going to say something, but then she heard a familiar sound. "Fuck" she thought to herself, realizing what it is. 

It's a door knob turning, Richard forgot to lock the door AGAIN. 

They didn't even have enough time to draw the sheets over their bodies, Charmaine already saw them.

"Mommy? Daddy? Why you naked?" she asked. 

She quickly covered their nakedness.  Maine is at lost for words, she doesn't know what to say. 

"Say something" she told Richard and so he did. But the words that came out of his mouth, that made everything much worse. 

"Science Experiment" that's what Richard told their daughter. 

"Really?" Maine asked him in a sarcastic tone. 

"What? I can't think of anything else"

"Sweetie, go to sleep please" 

"No" Charmaine replied before closing the door behind her. 

"Shit we're dead. We are so dead" Maine thought to herself, wondering how they're going to explain all of this to their child. 

---

that's it for the finale guys ^^ lol the little threat I made at the end of the last chapter is just a joke. Of course this will have a very happy ending.  Thank you for reading this :) you guys are amazing. 

Stay tuned for the epilogue ;) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 14.6K 41
Different worlds, Different circumstances, Fate brought them together, But will they remain there?
105 20 12
This is a story that tells lives of different individuals in a community.
137K 2K 35
In which a girl falls in the love with a boy and they take you through their life journey.
40.1K 3K 68
How does our past affect our future? How do heart aches, heartbreaks makes someone whole in their present? How do you save someone from the world whi...