IV.-Touch-

Song for this chapter:

1. "A Little Death" by The Neighbourhood

Warning: Sexually explicit words and suggestive language in the content

---

Unlike their previous three sexual encounters, this one has got to be the most special one yet. After laying her in his bed, Richard reached for his collection of neck ties before using it to tie both of her hands on the two top most corners of the bed.

 "Bondage huh? Never thought you're a bondage kind of guy" she whispered while he's making sure that she won't be able to free herself from them.

 "There are still a lot of things you don't know about me" Richard answered as he started planting kisses on her neck. Her scent is such a turn for him, the softness of her skin ... how it felt against his lips. It was just awesome.

A few moments later , he started sucking on it. Making sure to leave hickeys so he can mark his territory. "Oh my God" she moaned, unintentionally making his dick even harder than it already is. Richard then decided to cover her eyes using a blindfold.

"Why? you're not gonna keep me in here forever, right?" she asked.

 "No,  this is just to heighten your feelings" he answered before he started kissing the way from her neck down to the top of her boobs. He felt Maine's body quiver at his touch. "I'll be careful" Richard whispered before cupping her left tit. His tongue then moved down from her neck and found its way right on the rosy peak that is her left nipple. Circling it around to make sure that she'll be drowning in pleasure.

"Oh my God ...." she moaned again, making his dick throb once more. They stayed in that position for the next ten minutes. He just let his hands roam her body , worshiping it with all his might. And when the moment he couldn't control himself any longer came, he sat up and put on his condom.

 "Are you ready ?" he asked with his bedroom voice. "Yeah" she replied and so he slowly parted her legs. After positioning himself properly, Richard slowly lined himself on her entrance. With one quick heavy take of breath, he entered her.

 Richard thrusts started slowly before gradually increasing it's speed. His groans combined with Maine's moans filled up the room. Then twenty minutes later, he started to feel his muscles getting tensed. Richard didn't have enough time to jerk the cum out of his dick for he instantly released it already , filling half of the condom with his precious white cream. Out of exhaustion, he collapsed right on top of her. He can feel her breathing heavily.

"Fuck. How are you?" he asked.

 "Good ... let's do it again"

 "Oh"

---

Maine doesn't regret any of her decisions lately because it showed her a side of life she never had the chance to explore. She never thought in a million years that she'll be able to find herself a fuck buddy. The thing about Richard is that he's really good at sex, so good that it's actually becoming therapeutic for her. Last night was the first time that Maine had tried a bondage-ish kind of sex. And it was fun, she had a lot of fun.

The lady then opened her eyes and immediately felt the warm ray of sunshine against her tanned skin. She looked to her side and saw that Richard is not in there anymore. Maine sat up and stretched for a bit before getting out of bed. Realizing she's basically naked, she wrapped the bed sheet around her and got out of the room, only to be greeted by the exquisitely inviting smell of prosciutto and asparagus from the kitchen. She immediately got hungry.

The moment Maine got there, she never thought that she'll encounter a shirtless Richard cooking. He looked very sexy. Her attention then drifted to all the foods that are now laying at the top of the kitchen table. "Good Morning" she uttered and so he turned around with a smile on his face. "Oh hello, come on let's eat" he answered before transferring a bowl of mashed potatoes on the platter. "You cooked all of this?" she asked.

 "Yeah. Cooking has been one of my greatest passions"

 "Why didn't you pursue it then?" Maine asked, clutching the bed sheet against her bare chest.

"It's not what my father told me to do. Are you gonna get dressed or you're going to eat breakfast naked?. I won't have problem with any of the two" he told her. Maine blushed a bit before disappearing back to the bedroom. After washing her face and then getting dressed in new clothes, she walked out and re-joined him in the kitchen.

"You do know that we're just friends right? nothing more" Maine asked Richard, realizing that maybe he's getting carried away with their sexual deal.

"Of course. Friends cook food for each other ... don't tell me you're already worried" he replied before taking a sip of coffee. Maine sat right in front of him and asked if she's a good person.

"Yes you are, why?"

 "Why would ... why would Nathan leave me then?" she asked.

 "I told you before ... he's gay"

 "Richard ..."

"Fine .. okay he's a wanker. You don't deserve someone like him"

 "I don't?"

 "You don't"

 Maine started eating silently. Wondering if she is really good enough to be loved genuinely.

---

Later that morning, Richard and Maine went to the mall to do some quick shopping for an upcoming meeting. After a few hours of searching for the perfect suit, Richard found the one he's gonna wear.

"How do I look?" he asked Maine.

"Good"

 "Good as in let's-have-sex-inside-the-dressing-room kind of good or just plain good?"

 "The first one" she answered with a smile on his face. Richard smirked, finally getting the confidence he wants. Twenty more minutes after, the two finally l;left the shop with the suit inside it's bag. "Now ... that we have bought you a suit. You have to help me in something" Maine told him after they gained some distance form the shop. 

 "Fine, what are we gonna buy?" he asked her.

 "Shoes"

 "Ugh, do we really have to?"

 "Of course. Come on"

 "Fine"

---

Later that night, Maine met up with Natalie to relay some of the things that are happening in her life. "Fuck Buddy? wow Maine ... is he hot?" her best friend asked.

"The hottest ... he's amazing" she replied with a smile on her face.

 "But you must guard your heart this time, okay?"

 "Of course .. this one will be just about sex ... nothing more .... nothing less"

 "Maine?" a familiar voice asked. She then turned around and saw Nathan with an apologizing look on his face.

"Nathan?"

---

that's it for this part guys ^^ where will this agreement lead them? stay tuned ;)