Good Girls Are Bad Girls That...

By chloex

Gwen Matthews is a quick-witted, feisty 17-year-old, the exact thing Kyle Reece- the son of the fourth riches... More

Chapter 1: The Man Eating Dog
Chapter 2: Never Liked Her Anyway
Chapter 3: Corny Chat Up Lines
Chapter 4: The Evil Child
Chapter 5: Dracuwoman and Gwenpee
Chapter 6: High School
Chapter 7: Game On
Chapter 8: The Encounter
Chapter 9: Go die Kyle Reece!
Chapter 10: Ice Cream Snow Balls
Chapter 11: My Evil Plan
Chapter 12: My Awesome Ninja Moves
Chapter 13: Trouble With A Capital T
Chapter 14: The Cops
Chapter 15: Chocolate Spread
Chapter 16: Let The Party Begin
Chapter 17: Heartless Bitches
Chapter 18: She Thought He Was A Stripper...
Chapter 19: Don't Get Mad...Get Even
Chapter 20: Blue.
Chapter 21: Awkward Turtle
Chapter 22: An Eventful Weekend
Chapter 23: On The Job
Chapter 24: It's a Bomb!
Chapter 25: He Did It On Purpose!
Chapter 26: Run Baby Run
Chapter 27: Who oh Who Could it be...
Chapter 28: Burn Baby Burn
Chapter 29: He Has Never Given To Charity.
Can you believe this???
Chapter 30: A Day with Gwen and Kyle...
Chapter 31: Get ready, Taylor's leaving!
Chapter 32: Depressed.
Chapter 33: Press That Button.
Chapter 34: Spiderman? What happened to Superman, Batman and Robin?
Chapter 35: Where Are We Going?
Chapter 36: It Bit Me.
Chapter 37: Snip Snip!
Chapter 38: I choose you Gweneviere! (This isn't PokΓ©mon you know)
Chapter 39: Finding my Romeo and playing with Action Figures.
Chapter 40: Scrip's, death lists and Restaurants = my life.
Chapter 41: Ice sculpture=.........
Chapter 42: A day out with the guys.
Chapter 43: The punishment!
Chapter 44: Take a picture
Chapter 45: Playing Dress Up
Chapter 46: Gwen and Kyle Adventure In The Kitchen!
Chapter 47: it's Kyle!
Chapter 48: Bonding.
Chapter 49: Be with you and Mr. Fish
Chapter 50: Romeo and Juliet.
Chapter 51: Hunting for Dale
Chapter 52: The Hospital.
Chapter 53: Hunting for answers.
Chapter 54: To ride with a cow (beast).
Chapter 55: The Carnival (Part 1)
Chapter 56: The Carnival (Part 2)
Chapter 57: Big splashes and weird guys.
Chapter 58: Teachers and expensive houses!
Chapter 59: The mom!
Chapter 60: Heartbroken.
Chapter 61: Never get Taylor drunk.
Chapter 62: A flashback.
Chapter 63: Packing and the Christmas party- Part 1.
Chapter 64: The Party part 2!
Chapter 65: The Airport.
Chapter 66: The flight
Chapter 67: Jackson Hole.
Chapter 68: Settling in and Long, Lonely Nights.
Chapter 69: Let's ski.
Chapter 70: Bracelet's
Chapter 72: A Crazy Ass Bitch.
Chapter 73: Recovery
Extra Chapters

Chapter 71: The Truth and a crazy ass bitch.

10.2K 293 38
By chloex

Hey Guys, I don't have an excuse for not uploading, but going back to school is always a busy time so sorry! A big huge thank-you to Emilyzz8 who made me this beautiful picture. Look at it isn't it amazing! Don't be jealous now, I know you want it! Have fun reading, things are getting heated up! 

Chapter 71: The Truth and a crazy ass bitch.

Pain was the only word I can use to describe what I feel at this particular moment. What is it with all those people that look like the incredible hulk thinking that the pain can be blocked out. Can you control pain? What a load of shit, because if that’s true then I can slap my ass cheeks together. Because seriously? Block out pain? How the hell are you mean to do that when my head feels like it has exploded leaving me with a huge ass headache.

I tried to keep my breathing steady, but as I breathed in, my breaths begun to get shorter and harder as if I had been crying and I could not breathe. The cool air made my skin tingle and I begun to realize that maybe I am a tub of ice cream sitting in a freezer. Sighing, I tried opening my eye, it took a couple of tries as they felt as if someone had stitched them shut.

Oh crap, what happens if someone has actually been sown together and I will have to walk around the whole world, blind and alone. Never to see the light again.

Slowly,  my brain begun to switch back on my scenes beginning to return as I came back down to the world (I have no idea where I was before, but I hope I got to ride a unicorn) as I came around, I became aware of someone lightly stroking my hair, in a continuous brush stroke. I lay where I was and frowned when the sound of sniffling came from above my ear.  Getting frustrated that I did not know what was going on I stretched my eyelids open, making them do a little dance as the fluttered, revealing the world. As soon as my vision returned, I was once against plunged into darkness and I began to wonder if I had unconsciously closed my eyes without myself knowing. My bones cracked slight as I came to realize I was in a hug, the person pulled back leaving me to stare into bright blue eyes, that twinkled like tiny blue gems.  

Blinking, to make sure I wasn’t seeing things, I looked past Kyle and up into the…sky? I frown, my sore eyes doing a whole circle as I tried to clear my vision, the rest of the black spots fading. It looked like we were in a deep cave of some sort?

I shuffled around and began unclenching and clenching my fist making sure everything was still in tacked.  Satisfied that everything was still working I tried my voice and managed to choke out, “Kyle?” it came out more of a grown and I licked my parched lips in an attempt to get them moist. It felt like someone had shoved ice into my mouth, making my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth. I blinked and frowned when Kyle sniffled.

I stared in disbelief at the boy holding me. “Are you crying?” I asked in disbelief and hissed when Kyle moved whipping his red and puffy nose with a blue hand.

What the hell? I grabbed onto the front of Kyle's coat and pulled myself up, getting halfway I hissed through my teeth at the pain that shot through my head, making my vision waver.

Kyle's hand gripped my shoulder stopping me from moving anymore. “Don’t move yet, you hit your head.”

Hit my head? More liked kicked by a frickin' elephant!

Carefully, I raised a hand to feel the area that was causing me pain; I frowned and hissed again when I felt the lump on the back of my head, clumps of hair sticking together from an unknown liquid. I pulled my hand back and frowned deciding to take my mind of it by examining my surroundings.

What. The. Hell?

Everywhere I looked was big blocks of ice, like a concrete cell blocking us in and stopping us from escaping.  Everything was white and not to mention freezing. My breath left in puffs of smoke as I slowly turned my head around to try and get a 160 degree of the whole place.

“Maybe, I'm still in candy floss land, make me go back to sleep Kyle,” I muttered, trying to convince myself with a small nod, leaving me in pain.

Finally deciding that the pain had dulled I gave a light smile to Kyle and sat the full way up, prickles ran up the bottom half of my body as I became aware of sitting on a cold ice floor. I had been lying in Kyle's lap, my back supported by his arm as he still rubbed soothing circles on my back, his hand having no effect against my thick coat.

Letting out a chilled breath I place a cold hand against his half frozen cheek, “I pray to God and even Buda that this is some kind of sick joke.” I joked, my face turning serious as I inspected his face, “Are you okay?” I asked softly, my eyes still roaming his face as I looked for even a mark. If there is even a hair out of place I will…

The corner of his mouth pulled up slightly, but his eyes glanced down at his leg, he gestured with a quick flick of his head to it. “My leg, I think it’s broken.” 

I stood still and tried not to move as I digested what he had said. Turning my head, I looked down at the leg that was lying against the ground. Now, for a scratch I would have killed her, a broken bone? This witch is getting turned into dust.

Shuffling forward to create a distance I was able to tuck my legs under myself without knocking his leg, using my hands I crawled over to it and placed my bum down on top of my feet. Shaking, I tried not to even breathe on the leg.  

Taking a deep breath, I look Kyle straight in the eyes. “I'm going to have a look and then I am going to turn into the incredible hulk and Sherlock Holmes all in one, okay?” I asked my fast breathing becoming known thanks to the temperature.  

Kyle nodded, biting down on his lip as my hand stretched out to remove his trouser leg from the snow boot. As I began slowly un-tucking I tried to take Kyle's mind off the pain.

I asked, “How bad is the pain did you slip?” I frowned realizing that that would not help the pain but make it worse since he would have to think about it.

Stupid, Gwen!

Kyle's body slightly shook as he shook his head and I stopped un-tucking when his hand moved and he pointed up to the top. I looked up at the white sky and blink trying to understand what he was saying. “I fell.”

“That’s nice- Wait what! Kyle, that’s like 16 foot!” I shouted, my voice echoing off the walls as I looked at him in shock and worry.  “Are you okay? How did you land? What about your head? Your arms? What about your bum?” I rushed out, my hands flapping a I tried to look for more unseen injuries.

Kyle held his hand up and shook his head, his finger motioning to his foot. “My side and my hand are sore but my leg took the full hit. I heard a crack.” He finished making me swallow as I blinked away the tears at seeing the big manly Kyle, helpless at the bottom of the well. Nodding to myself I continued on hoisting up the trousers as I peeked up to have a look, not letting Kyle see. Almost heaving, I pulled the trouser back down and carefully began to tuck it back on, leaving no room for coldness to get through.

Kyle frowned and leaned forward, grabbing my hand. “I want to see. How bad is it?” he asked as I grabbed his hand, stopping him from pulling it back up.

“You haven’t seen it yet?” I asked, my eyes narrowing in suspicion.

He shook his head, “I was too scared, by the time I finally plucked up the courage you practically get dragged in here. So I had to but slide over to you.”

I raised an eyebrow and shook my head as I began unzipping my coat, pulling it off I shivered as the coldness worked its way under my jumper, making little warmth of the 3 t-shirts I had on underneath.  

“We will talk about that later, the good news is that the bone hasn’t broken through the skin, but it’s badly broken and bruised so stay still, don’t move.” As I spoke I pulled of the jumper, placing it in my mouth as I pulled back on my coat, the warmth filling my bones once again.

“You are not placing that underneath my leg, the cold is helping the pain.” He told me is lip pouting out in a determined way.

“I'm going to place it over your leg, as much as you want your leg to freeze we don’t want it to fall off. So hold still.” I told him, giving him a disapproving look as he flashed me a small smile.  

Slowly, I draped the jumper of his leg and lightly tucked it in helping to keep the warmth in. I nodded once it was done and sat back onto the hard cold service.

Standing back I nodded at my hand work and began to fiddle with the zipper on my coat as I wiped at my nose with my spare hand. Shaking my head, I stood up and began rummaging though my pockets. Pulling out a pair of gloves I tossed them towards Kyle and walked over to one of the walls and placed my hand over it, the surface rough against my fingers. After a couple of seconds, I pulled my hand back and rubbed them together, stopping my hand from tingling. I frowned and quickly ran my hand down the bumpy wall, little patched clipping my skin.

“I think where in a glacier, from the amount of snow and how rough the walls are its been here for a while.” I muttered, turning around to face Kyle. I raised an eyebrow. “I'm waiting.” I told him as he slowly put his hands together and began to clap, the sound slightly muffles by my gloves. Smiling, I nodded at him and pretended to lift up a fake skirt taking a little curtsey.

“I know, I'm amazing. What can I say? The internet is good for something.” I laughed turning back around.

The glacier was long and we were not in what I would call a ‘cell’ as the side Kyle was facing it seemed to lead off around a curve which I was too scared to venture around. I'm pretty sure Amy didn’t leave us here alone.  it seemed to curve around and I took a few steps to scared to venture around as I was afraid we wasn’t alone. Facing away from Kyle, I had a few seconds to let my brave face mask fall before truing back around and walking back to Kyle. I crouched back down onto my knees.  

“We can’t stay here Kyle, if Amy can hurt you, June and I, I'm pretty sure she capable of far more.”  I told him, glancing behind me around the curve.

Kyle nodded and shuffled as if he was about to stand up. “Yeah. Why don’t I get right up and we can climb out of here, if where lucky my super powers might return and we can fly out of here.” He said sarcastically and I clicked my tongue at him.

“I'm just stating the facts.” I defended.

Kyle licked his lips and began pulling at the ends of his gloves; he froze his eyes flashing to mine. “June?” he asked panicked, “What about June?” Kyle eyes where huge and my heart ached for the poor guy.  

I grabbed his hand in an attempt of comfort, “She must have come for Christmas. She was here at the wrong time.” I looked down, my nose starting to feel more clogged than before as I held the tears back. Now was not the time to turn into a blubbering mess. All I can do is hope that she is okay and be by her side if I ever get out of this place. But someone has to find her unconscious, right?

“This is my entire fault.  I should have listened when you told me in the woods that time. Everything seems to make sense now. Instead of protecting you, I just put you in more danger.” Kyle began, placing his gloved hands over his face, hiding his eyes as his voice became thick.

Careful, not to nudge or knock his legs I climbed in between his legs my side against his stomach as I made an arch with my legs over his broken one. I wrapped my arms around him and was instantly filled with warmth. Sighing, I placed a kiss on his neck.

“I can practically see your manliness melting like snow on the floor. Pull yourself together, Kyle none of this is your fault, if it’s anyone it’s the spurn of the devil, Amy. Who was to know that Amy is capable of something like this?” I told him pulling his hands apart as I kissed his red nose.

“Now, instead of getting upset and blaming yourself, why don’t we discuss how we got in this situation, because I want to know who I'm killing when we get out of here. I was thinking of getting midgets to run up and down her with knives, or making an elephant sit on her. It’s your choice.”  I joked.

Kyle's lip twitched slightly, “I had no idea my brother was dating her, Amy is the same age as me which meant she was 14, my brother was 18.” I pulled a face as Kyle worked out the age difference.

“We don’t know that Kyle, she might be older than she looks.” I comforted and he nodded. “Before we start, I would just like to say I could do with some popcorn right now.”

Kyle shook his head, but focused on staring down at our entwined hands.

“I’ve never really spoken to anyone about Chris really, my mother wouldn’t even let me mentioned his name, you’re the only person who will really know the full story. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think of him, even if he was the total opposite of me, a nerd I’ll say, he never liked admitting it though.” He laughed and I smiled nodding for him to carry on. “I think he was around 14 when it came apparent that the little nerd had more than good grades, but money and a lot of it. It got around that my dad’s businesses was going well and as more people began to invest and wanted to go into a partnership with him, the more people want to become friends with him. Chris was oblivious to the word and seen the good in everyone but he started to notice that his so called friends were with him for one reason. He may of liked people but he sure as hell didn’t want them getting away of making a fool out of him. From the on Chris changed, befriending almost every person he met. He resented everyone including my dad, he finally got into the wrong crowd by giving them money to buy drugs to which they sold them on for more, getting them profit. It was as simple as that really, he was the piece of the puzzle that they needed, and it made him feel useful for something, being in charge of something even if it was illegal.”

“Wow.” Who would have though a Reece turning into a drug lord?

Kyle nodded agreeing with my wow as he picked up a strand of my hair which he twirled between his fingers.

He took a deep breath and continued, “Chris, instead of being the one followed he was the follower, that’s why I think he liked it. He worked for a man named- I think he went by Arnold? Anyway, kids became afraid of my brother as the news about his reputation began to spread, we even had our house raided by police, my dad had to work so hard to stop it from getting out. After that, I became aware of how bad it was becoming and when he began coming homes with bruises, I had to find out what was really going on. I was fourteen when I followed him to an abandoned warehouse. There is where I heard about a big deal that was going to go down the following Friday, the man had gotten close to my brother and threatened his life if anything was to go wrong. I was so scared that I hadn’t even realized that my brother had spotted me peeking in by reflection of a broken window, when he turned around I was so spooked that I ran the whole way home, ready to tell my dad. Before I could get there, Chris caught me and threatened me to keep quite. I can never forget the look on his face when he told me to keep silent; it was like the brother I had once new had gone, replaced with a obsessed beast who was caught under a spell. After that, I avoided my brother and father for two week and only plucked up the courage to talk to him the night he was meant to leave. I remember it clearly; he was tying his lace to his favorite black boots when I walked in. I begged him so bad that I was crying, I told him how I felt and how I knew that the deeper he gets the worse it would become. It seemed to strike a chord in my brother but he still left even after I vowed to tell dad. He just ruffled my hair, placed his hat on top of my head and left, locking me in his room. I was found two hours later, two hours late. By then my brother was dead, in a freak car accident. It was later revealed that my brother had pulled out of the deal, it was lucky since the buyers where working with the police. When my dad found out, he went off the rails and got every person who was part of the operation imprisoned for life, one is still on the run now. He was so obsessed at getting them that he played dirty and a few of them got hurt.” He stayed silent and I slowly blinked, the full story slowly starting to slowly to piece together.

I took a deep breath and took my eyes away from the white wall that I had been staring at as Kyle spoke.

“Kyle, didn’t they think that someone was in the car with your brother?” I asked.

Kyle shrugged, “The car was so beat up, that even if someone was in the car with him they wouldn’t have survived. Whoever it was left before the crash.”

I shook my head, “I think it was Amy. I think Amy was in the car with him.”  I informed him. Kyle shrugged and pressed his forehead to the side of my head, his warm breath warming my ear.

Kyle stayed silent and I stroked the back of his head.

“Kyle, I know you blame yourself, but you didn’t make the decision for your brother he made it himself. He did the right thing and pulled out of the mess before he got deeper. I bet my life from the second he took his last breath that he never blamed you, not once. Nobody blames you, so stop pending your life in self-pity and forgive yourself, if your brother was here now he would never allow it. And Amy? She's just looking for someone to blame, but she's blaming the wrong person.” I wrapped my arms around his neck my fingers gripping onto his puffy coat, I tutted when my fingers brushed his neck making him shiver.  

Kyle let out a strained laugh, “My brother would have loved you.”

“What can I say; I'm one of a kind. I'm so cool that if I was any cooler, I’d be ice cool.  Okay, that’s enough of being all depressive now let’s get the fudge out of here.” I told him, pulling out of his hands as I carefully stood up with the help of Kyle.

With the goal of getting out of her I stared up at the sky and cupped my hands together, placing it around my mouth as I shouted, “Hello! Can anybody here me?! Hello? Where stuck down here. In a giant fricking hole it’s not hard to miss…unless you’re blind that is!” I coughed and looked down at Kyle. I pulled his hood up and over his ear, trying to keep him warm.

“Stay here,” I began heading towards the bend, my courage back. “I'm going to look around this corner and see if there is a way out because we are not freezing down here. I will be back in a mo”- my words where cut off as I rounded the corner and I came face to face with a person. I was staring at the ground, their snow boots in my view as I followed up their legs and to the person face. My mouth dropped open as I took in the appearance of the boy standing in front of me. Slowly, I took a step back and walked blindly backwards around the corner.

As soon as I reappeared Kyle called my name.

Glancing backwards to make sure I don’t stand on him I came to a stop in front of Kyle, in a protective way.

“What?” Kyle asked his voice trailing off as the boy appeared from around the bend. My heart pounded in my chest as became aware of every breath that left my open mouth. I blinked once, twice and then three times to make sure I wasn’t seeing things as I shook my head and glanced down at Kyle.

“You see him to, right? I'm not already at the hallucinating stage am I?” I asked to no one in particular as I tried to reassure myself that I was not dead and seeing things. “Harvey?” I questioned tilting my head to the side as I tried to see him from all angles. “Is that Harvey?” Kyle asked, as he mirrored my shocked expression.

“I don’t know, he looks kind of different?” I questioned as I scratched my chin in interest, looking the boy up and down. His ginger hair was the same but his glasses seemed to be missing.

I bend my arms forward, “You look kind of hulk like the way you’re standing. Maybe it’s the arms. Have you come to save our lives Harvey?” I asked in delight.

Kyle coughed and tried to shuffle forward, “Uh Gwen, I don’t think he’s here to save us.” Kyle half whispered and I sighed.

“No, maybe your hear on vacation. Which would be impossible because you’re meant to be at your sisters, right? Give me a hug, Harvey. Oh, he has a gun. Well, this is awkward. Where did you hide that thing? Down your trouser, oh that’s nice a bit of cheesy balls before I die. Brilliant!” I exclaimed excitedly as I took a step backwards, closer to Kyle.

Harvey held the gun loosely in his hand as if a warning for me to not get any closer. I shrugged and held my hands up.

“Is this the part where I'm meant to scream and get shot, because I really don’t feel like that today? You know sometimes I think I'm not normal, because normally people in a situation like this I should be pooing my pants, but I just feel like I'm looking at a baby with a gun and that’s actually quite funny. And now that you’re pointing it at me I kind of feel like I need to be a bit quite…” I told him my sentence drifting off as the humor on my face fell and I stared at him blankly. “What are you doing here, Harvey?” I asked my tone turning as I began to grasp the situation.

“Gwen, get here. Harvey will you put that fucking gun down.” Kyle hissed and I lightly stood on his non broken foot, stopping him from trying to get up. I shook my head down at him. There was no use in him getting more hurt. I turned back around and stared at Harvey and I almost had a heart attack when I felt Kyle's strong grip on my leg stopping me from getting any closer. I kept my stance ready as I stood in front of Kyle blocking him from Harvey’s view.

Harvey smiled slightly as his head turned too stared down at Kyle. “ You look so pitiful.” He muttered and I changed my stance slightly making Kyle clutch my leg tighter. I swallowed the curse word as I thought about the bruise that would leave.

“Are you working with Amy?” I questioned, “Or maybe you are the real brains to this sick plan.” I raised my eyebrows, my eyes never leaving his hazel ones as I waited for an answer.

“Telling you anything won’t be worth it as you won’t get to live long enough to hear it.” He said coldly, his eyes traveling up to meet mine.

I took one step forward, my hand raising towards him, “Harvey, whatever you have done, it’s okay. Amy cannot make you do things you don’t want to, we can work through this together. She can’t make you do something you don’t want, whatever she has over you we can try and fight it. Just please, help us. Kyle’s hurt, badly and he needs to go to the hospital.” I told him, my voice pleading.

Harvey’s eyes flicked down at Kyle, his arm slightly lowering for a second as something flickered in his eyes. His eyes never left mine as he stared at me blankly.

“Harvey, look at me. I mean, really look at me, it’s me Gwen.” I told him as I turned my head slightly to the side in an attempt to get him to look at me properly.

Harvey shook his head and lowered the gun, taming it on Kyle. “We were not here to hurt you Gwen; we didn’t want you to get involved. We only wanted Kyle.”

I laughed and folded my arms across my chest, “Yeah, well that plan went to shit when I was hit on the head with a shovel. Who even does that?” I asked to him as I shook my head in disgust. “When I see that bitch, I'm goi-“

“This bitch?” someone asked making my head snap to the figure behind Harvey,  I watched in anger as the person walked forward, her snow boots crunching like bones as she came forward.

I half expected her to leave trails of fire.

Before I could even mutter a word, I clenched my teeth in pain when Kyle's fingers dug into my leg as he muttered one word, “Amy.”

I glared and had the strange thought of crouching down and growl at her, is that normal? Oh gosh, I’ve been down here so long that I'm turning into an evil snowman.  Shaking my head, I focused on the witch in front of me and jerked my chin in the air, in an attempt to appear defensive.

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t come over there and tear you a new asshole.” I hissed as I stared at her pretty little face, not even a speck of remorse or regret.

Amy threw her head back and let out a large laugh, “Oh Gwen, you’re too funny.” Her head snapped back to look at me, her features turning serious. “It’s your choice but if you move, your boyfriend will be dead before you can even touch a hair on my head.”

My mouth dropped open as I stared at her, “What are you? The spawn of Saturn? Jesus Christ someone is on their time of the mouth and needs to take a chill pill. Jesh.” I muttered, trying to calm my beating heart.

Amy raised an eyebrow as she took a step forward making me back up; her eyes tracked my every moment, shining with glee at my discomfort.

“Red. It suits you.” She smiled motioning to my head. I frowned and raised a hand to my forehead and lightly touched my forehead. I frowned and scratched the rough surface; I pulled my hand back, specks of dried blood embedded under my finger. I pulled a face of disgust and let my hand fall back against my side.

“You’re sick.” 

Amy chuckled and pulled something out of my pocket. She held up a tube with a lid on it.

“I'm not here for a chat; I'm here to get this over with. As you already know, I have waited long enough. See this, do you know what this is?” she questioned making me frown as I raised a hand up to my chin and began scratching. I really need a beard.

“Hmm, in all my seventeen year of life I have never been to the doctors so I would never know what it is. Oh, is it possibly an injection?” I questioned sarcastically. “Maybe you should draw me instructions how to use it?” I said excitedly, clapping my hand together.

“Or I could just show you.” She suggested making me raise my hands in the air.

“Woah, someone is hasty to get killing. I think someone has been watching too much Dexter and CSI. Damn those programs.” I muttered as I faked being angry.

Amy frowned and removed the cap, revealing a sharp pointy needle. “And do you know what is in this?” she asked her eyes watching Kyle.

I raised my hand in the air, “Oh pick me! Pick me!” I shouted trying to get noticed.

Amy raised her eyebrows and tilted her head to the side, “Kyle?”

“What why pick him, I have the answer!” I shouted unhappy that I didn't get picked. Don’t you just hate it when people do that, especially teachers? Well, I guess it’s better than them bending down and putting their bum in your face as they talk to the person next to you.

Kyle shrugged, not breaking eye contact with her. “I guess it’s not for a blood test.” He suggested making me laugh.

“Ohh, I have a question. Do we have different needle for both of us because you know what it’s like these days, you can’t be too sure what people have.”

“Are you trying to say I have and STD?” Kyle asked appalled. I shook my head and turned to face him slightly, my concentration still on Amy in case she tried to make a move.

I shook my head, “No sweetie, I'm just saying you never know. I think that Amy’s had a few things in her arm and for all of us to have the same needle is a bit scary.” I told him and he nodded in agreement.

“Yes, I agree I want an individual needle, I think I qualify for that don’t you?” he asked Amy who glanced from me to Kyle.

“Yeah I sec-“ I began when Amy shouted.

“Shut Up!” she roared making me jump. Wow, someone turned into a dinosaur.

I raised an eyebrow, my attention back on her, “Are you guys crazy? You are both about to die and you’re bickering about a needle.”

I coughed and motioned to her, “Um, the girl who is calling us crazy is holding us at gunpoint and is about to stab us with a needle with an unknown substance. No offence, but I think you need to look in the mirror.”

Amy let out a deep breath, closing her eyes as she held up the needle for us to both see.

I gasped, “Wow, it’s so shinny!” I whispered enchanted.

“Harvey!” Amy screeched and I squeaked and held my hands up when there was clicking of a gun that was now aimed straight at my head.

“Okay, I'm sorry I will shut up but before I do that can I ask a question? Wait, that wasn’t the question. Where did you even get a gun from?”  I asked motioning with my index finger to the shiny black thing.

Amy’s raised arm fell as she shook her head and proceeded to rub her forward angrily. “We live in America, Gwen.” she pointed out.

I nodded my head. “Good point.”

She nodded her head in encouragement to herself and stared back at Kyle, “As I was saying, do you know what is in this tube?” she asked.

Oh, so she's going to do the asking a question game this time, well I have news for you Amy I'm not going to say a word and then who will look like the idiot when nobody answers your stupid question.

“Well?” she asked pulling it eyelevel as she pressed down on the lever sending a bit of liquid squirting out of it. I held back my smile as her eyes met mine. Don’t laugh Gwen, don’t do it.

“Inside is a little substance called Potassium Chloride.”

I raised an eyebrow and looked around at everyone’s expression, in hope that their faces told me the answer. “Potassium what? I'm sorry I flunked chemistry, is it salt? Are you going to cook us after you seasoned us or something?” I wondered.

“Potassium chloride is a substance that once injected into the blood stream is likely to kill the victim in 10 to 15 minutes tops, by stopping the heart. It stops blood flow getting to the heart ending in cardiac arrest. In other words its known as the lethal injection.” Kyle voice echoed around the silent cave as I stared at the injection.

Well, what an eventful day I am having today.

Shuffling back some more I swallowed my fear as I brought my hands down in a calming manner. “Amy, this is not something you want to do. I'm pretty sure aunt June would have been found by now and the teachers will know we are missing. Whatever you blamed Kyle for, it’s not what you think. You’re just looking for someone to blame.” I finished calmly, my voice light and smoothing as I tried to make her see sense. Harvey shuffled to the left slightly, his gaze slipping from Amy to me, his breathing could be heard and his expression fell when Amy laughed.

“Not Kyle's fault? Chris is dead because of him, if Kyle would have left him alone he would still be alive now.” She harshly snapped as she wiped under her eyes, clearing away the tears that where threatening to fall.

I shook my head, “No Amy, he would be in jail, where he would have to spend the rest of his life. Before Chris’s di…before he passed he was free, free to live his life with no one telling him what to do.”  Okay, I don’t know what I am saying right now but it sounds damn good!

Amy shook her head. “You don’t know anything, and your wrong nobody will be able to find you, we are practically in the middle of nowhere, you two got lost and I spent the night looking for you. Simple.” She shrugged as if she had just planned a garden party.

I rubbed my forehead with my hands and stopped when I see movement behind Amy and Harvey. Trying not to draw attention to the fact that someone else was here I looked away from the hiding figure and kept my eyes on Amy.

Kyle hand loosening on my leg telling me that he spotted it too. I slowly moved my foot sideways nudging Kyle in the leg as a hint at him not to look.

“Amy look-“

“Enough. Kyle, how do you think it will feel to watch your girlfriend die in your arms as you feel the potassium in your veins, clogging up your arteries, knowing that there is nothing you can do to save her? Harvey.” She nodded to Harvey, who clicked the safety of the gun, the barrel pointing straight at my chest. Kyle shot forward trying to pull himself up with the use of my leg.

“Whoa whoa whoa!” I shouted, “Don’t I get any last words? Hold up now Harvey, if I'm going to die I want to be able to say a few things. We have all night right? First I want to say, thank you to both of you. Thank you for letting me now that there are sick and twisted people in the world, like yourself. And I also want to thank my boyfriend for teaching me that there are such humans on the earth that deserve much more than a death like this.”

Amy clicked her tongue, “Very touching. Harvey.” She motioned to me and everything seemed to happen in slow motion. The whole place was silent as Harvey clamped his lips together his hand shaking violently as his finger hesitated on the trigger. As he closed his eyes, so did I, and before I knew it a shot rang out and I was falling.

Who is who?

Damn, some of you guys have a really bad memory! Anyway, for those of you who do not remember Amy- Gwen is sharing a room with her and she was in the story two chapters ago. Now Harvey, Harvey is the little ginger kid that Gwen first met when she came to the school, he’s not in it a lot as Gwen was told that he was going to his sisters for the Christmas which was a makeup story so he could cover his tracks.  I understand some of this is mixed up but I need to do some serious editing, and some chapters need taking out which means losing a lot of funny parts, but oh well!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 9K 30
Beatrice hates school, and everyone in it. she has one friend, her names Mags. other then that she is a loner. she doesn't mind entirely though becau...
375K 14.9K 35
Tori Anderson is the typical shy, nerdy seventeen year old. After her parents died, she's been living in a foster home with her foster mom and the o...
9.7K 284 45
Most books are from the point of view of the good, nerdy girl and the queen b is paints in a very bad light. This story is from the perspective of th...
5.8K 580 54
"Are you blushing, sweetheart?" he smirks. "because I wouldn't blame you." β€’γƒ»βœ€γƒ»β€’ after moving in with her stepdad and new stepbrothers, grammarly is...