The Manager's Niece(A BTS Fan...

By SmexyPotatoe

what would happen if the famous k-pop boyband meet the manager's niece and her loyal friends? will there be a... More

Log 1-first impression
Log 2-aishh..jungkook -__-
Log 3-breakfast massacre
Log 4-Jinzel!
Log-5:This.....IS UNIQUE HEIGHT!
Log 6-Kawaii! •Part 1•
•PartII•
Log 7-Jimin goes Boo Boo

The Manager's Niece(A BTS Fanfiction

18.5K 311 326
By SmexyPotatoe

   Annyeong! My name is Akira Nanami! I'm half japanese and half korean. I would've described my positive features but that would've been boring. So, here stands a young royal woman with dark circles as dark as my thoughts in math class, lips that is drier than a desert. My hair looks like pubic hair and my distant relative is a baboon named Joshua. I'm tiny af, like puny. Just like my dignity and self respect.

   Little facts about me,

   I absolutely adore kittens, puppies, ducklings and almost every baby animal there is in the world. I'm an otaku, as in a person that has multiple husbands in a thing called "cartoon" by boring people. I'm also a fan of k-pop and  consider myself as a multi-fan, as in, I'm k-pop's whore...but they don't know me...Oh! and I also live with my best friends and have the hospital on speed dial.

®©®©

Akira's Pov

I was brushing my hair when my phone suddenly started ringing.

[you Woke up,head aches,car won't start and your already late,

so you drove fast.....too fast,yeah that was a cop you passed.

teacher pulled a pop quiz,that's right-]

I answered it after a few minutes of rummaging through the mountains of mess in my room and frustratingly finding it inside my bathroom's bath tub.

"hello?"

"Akira,its your uncle"

"Ohhey uncle!" I hopped back to my baby blue colored and fluffy queen sized bed, phone still in hand.

"Sorry if its all of the suddensweetheart. But the boys that I talked to you about, the one I'm in charge of, will be having a concert there. Would you mind arranging the rooms for them? Its only the boys and Ithe other workers are staying at the other hotel. We're currently having problems with the sasaeng fans and it's disturbing the boys' rest."

"oh...ok,uncle. What time will you  guys arrive?I stopped jumping and tied my hair in two side buns with a blue ribbon that I tore off a card.

"We'll be there within 3 hours or so." Then I heard noises in the background.

'Give me back my lionkookie!'a voice hissed

'OMObut I wanna play with it'a voice whinned

'tae-taekookieshare.'a voice scolded

"sighokay cupcakeI got to...go"he sighed with frustration in his voice.

"okaybye uncle. See you soon and be careful on your way here!I giggled before randomly throwing my Nokia keypad phone on the desk.

I went to the room across mine which just happens to be the room of the great Saki Takahashi, my idiotic bestfriend.

As soon as the door swung open, I was greeted with the fouls stench of expired milk and a room that's worse than mine. Filthy everywhere, the white walls looks tainted and the furniture are either upside-down or knocked over.

"SAKI TAKAHASHI, WAKE UP!" She instantly shot up with a sleepy confused face.

"Wake the others up, I'll handle Cindy and Kin" Kin yuki is my other partner in crime along with Akki Jayasshi. We were considered the three musketeers.

Kin Yuki is my childhood bestfriend, she's the most laziest person I know. If she's not on bed, she's on the couch.

Akki is my second bestfriend, she eats anything in her sight or sniffing range. If you lost her in a party, search the buffet or the kitchen first.

Saki takahashi is my son. Not my real son. But I call her son and she calls me mommy. She's careless and clumsy, mind you.

Cindy Rose, she's the responsible one. She acts like our mother.

and the last are Cassey Alison and Hazel Felissa.

Cassey is the flirt of the gang and just can't keep her hands to herself but even if she's like a walking stick of STD, we still love her. And she always finds her way back to the house no matter how much we try to get her lost.

Hazel is the shy one,she's the oldest too btw

I entered kin's room and shocked to see how neat and organized she is.

she was turned on her side sleeping in her domo-kun pajama.

she looks so cute while sleeping =3

"YO WOMEN!WAKE UP!"

"Ya!GO TO HELIUM!"she yelled as she threw a pillow at me...Hard.

"Wake-up!uncle is coming in hour!"i yelled before running to cassey's room.

her room is kind of elegant.with branded clothes and stuffs.her make-up table has all sorts of make-up and hair products

"Cassey wake-up or you'll be ugly!"she instantly shot-up with a glare.

"I hate you"she sneered.

"who said i love you?"i said back all sticky sweet.

i shut her room's door and hop down to our guest room to secure everything.

as i got to the 1st guest room....lets just say,the bangtan dudes will hate me...

the room walls and bed sheets are..............

PINK! oh the irony.......

the next room was cassey's ex-boyfriend's room.he's name is lucas.

if the 1st room was girly...well this is......pervy

there are motorbike girl posters every where.

oh,lucas grandon,mark my words I.WILL.KILL.YOU!

i slammed the door and proceed to the 3rd room.

it was almost normal.key word almost...akki....when will you ever grow-up?....its filled with teddy bears!

the next room other 2 rooms are normal.FINALLY!

i look at my phone just in time for the alarm to ring.

ok.they'll be here any moment .

i look down on my outfit and.

oh no...

i was wearing a black chachimama sweats and a boy shirt that is 2x my size.

oh no.....sooo no.

i run back to my room and started throwing outfits on my bed for a presentable outfit.

*ding-dong*

nande?!(meaning what the hell in japanese)

i picked a random top and some white skinny jeans and my DC shoes

i run out again and slide at the stair's handle when i got near it.

"kira!"uncle greeted,taking me by suprise and making me loose my balance which leads to me face planting on the marble tiles

the irony

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

tell me if i should continue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 2.2K 35
938 16 10
Finneas and Billie during an interviewed on how they make their album covers. Billie had never met the editor Y/N L/N, Finneas explained as to why wh...