The Manager's Niece(A BTS Fanfiction

Annyeong! My name is Akira Nanami! I'm half japanese and half korean. I would've described my positive features but that would've been boring. So, here stands a young royal woman with dark circles as dark as my thoughts in math class, lips that is drier than a desert. My hair looks like pubic hair and my distant relative is a baboon named Joshua. I'm tiny af, like puny. Just like my dignity and self respect.

   Little facts about me,

   I absolutely adore kittens, puppies, ducklings and almost every baby animal there is in the world. I'm an otaku, as in a person that has multiple husbands in a thing called "cartoon" by boring people. I'm also a fan of k-pop and  consider myself as a multi-fan, as in, I'm k-pop's whore...but they don't know me...Oh! and I also live with my best friends and have the hospital on speed dial.

®©®©

Akira's Pov

I was brushing my hair when my phone suddenly started ringing.

[you Woke up,head aches,car won't start and your already late,

so you drove fast.....too fast,yeah that was a cop you passed.

teacher pulled a pop quiz,that's right-]

I answered it after a few minutes of rummaging through the mountains of mess in my room and frustratingly finding it inside my bathroom's bath tub.

"hello?"

"Akira,its your uncle"

"Ohhey uncle!" I hopped back to my baby blue colored and fluffy queen sized bed, phone still in hand.

"Sorry if its all of the suddensweetheart. But the boys that I talked to you about, the one I'm in charge of, will be having a concert there. Would you mind arranging the rooms for them? Its only the boys and Ithe other workers are staying at the other hotel. We're currently having problems with the sasaeng fans and it's disturbing the boys' rest."

"oh...ok,uncle. What time will you  guys arrive?I stopped jumping and tied my hair in two side buns with a blue ribbon that I tore off a card.

"We'll be there within 3 hours or so." Then I heard noises in the background.

'Give me back my lionkookie!'a voice hissed

'OMObut I wanna play with it'a voice whinned

'tae-taekookieshare.'a voice scolded

"sighokay cupcakeI got to...go"he sighed with frustration in his voice.