Log-5:This.....IS UNIQUE HEIGHT!

Akira's Pov

"you wont stay up there forever you rascal........"i said with annoyance.

"just get down here already!"i shouted

"fine,lets do it the hard way"i reach my hand forward to it with a concentrated look

concentrate.....

concentrate.....

concentrate.....

concentrate......

"uhhh...kira?what are you doing to the cookie jar?"

concentrate....

"*sigh*here"Cindy took the cookie jar that is placed at the top cabinet of the kitchen which is 5 inch away from my fingers.

i instantly grin evily when she handed me the porcelein blue jar.

"muwahahaha! my telekinesis power worked!"i announced happily before picking a cookie and bitting its yummy goodness.

"You know,you woudnt have need to use your telekinesis if you were tall,sis"kin notified who was heating a spaghetti in the microwave.

"Heeeyyyyyy!its not my fault im short!"i whinned,still munchin on my precious cookies.

"well....you do need some cheriffer,oneesan"akki said appearing beside kin.

aish......the irony of this two.

"yeah! akki is even taller than you for three inch!"Saki agreed

"ne?!what kind of a son are you?!"i shouted/asked at saki who gave me a sweet innocent smile

"i love you mommy"she said.

the irony (a/n if you havent figure it out yet,the irony is kira's catchphrase)

"yeah,your too short for your age"cassey butted in.

"Oh c'mon!even you?!"

this is so annoying...=_=

"haha!look jimin-hyung,your not the only little kid in the gang anymore"jungkook said as the boys appear at the kitchen.

"i hate this kid"jimin jokingly hissed as he grabbed jungkook by headlock and pointed a finger at jungkook's chest.

"besides! this height is....is.."c'mon kira! think!

"is"namjoon (rapmon) peirced in with a taunting look

"is....UNIQUE! YEAH! Unique height! righ jimin oppa?"i said with a sweet voice in the end giving jimin my best angelic baby smile.

"Y-yeah!unique! and......special?"he said with an unsure look.

special?! is he implying to Special child?!

everyone in the room started laughing at jimin's.....statement