Log 7-Jimin goes Boo Boo

Saki's Pov

"Why you quite?"suga asked in his fail english walking inside the kitchen.

he suddenly froze at the sight of jimin and his mess.

"JIMIN-AH!"suga yelled at the shaking jimin.

"Mianhe Hyung...Π.Π"jimin appologised looking down to his feet.

Things are getting hot in here =u~

"What have I told you about cooking alone?!"Suga oppa scolded in korean.

ugh! watching a Scolding scene is pathetic if you cant understand them,WHERE'S THE ENGLISH SUB?!

"Mianhe hyung,I got hungry"Jimin said

I nudge rapmon oppa beside me and whispered to him.

"Oppa,What are they talking about? is jimin getting grounded?!"I asked in english with excitement at the end.

he did that laught that he closes his eyes and throws his head back (If you see him laughing at interviews or whatevs,He'll do this)

He shook his head still laughing as he caught me in a headlock and pulled me out the kitchen.

"Your so gossipy arent you?"He said laughing.

"Oppa! Bring me back there! I wanna see jimin get scolded!"I whined trying to squeeze away from him.

"ooh! Oppa,your the leader right?"I asked

"Yeah"

"And your a rapper"

"Yeah"

"And you love rapping?"

"Definitely"

"So...."

"So.....?"

"What flavour is your tooth paste?"

Rapmonster: ˋ︿ˊ

Me:  ⊙▽⊙

"Your crazy aren't ya?"He asked in a joking judging look.

"Yelp,My Mom once said to me and said that we are going to the ice cream shop but brought me to the rehab center instead,She's crazy noh? Like,When did rehab sell ice cream? Phsss!"I said.

----------------

sorry,Girl gotta sleep.Leave comments and follow me for next chapters =^°w°^=