Quotes On Writing - A Collect...

נכתב על ידי the_creative_mabel

This is a collection of plenty of quotes from famous writers/authors. These quotes are mostly about writing... עוד

Stephen King
Toni Morrison
William Faulkner
Nora Roberts
Ernest Hemingway
Agatha Christie
Paulo Coelho
Danielle Steel
C.S. Lewis
Mary Higgins Clark
Mark Twain
J.K Rowling
Oscar Wilde
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Margaret Atwood
William Shakespeare
Alice Munro
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Joyce Carol Oates
George Orwell
Jane Austen
Franz Kafka
Virginia Woolf
Lewis Carroll
Various Writers

Dr. Seuss

198 11 0
נכתב על ידי the_creative_mabel

"So the writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads."

~

"The more that you READ, the more things you will KNOW. The more that you LEARN, the more places you'll GO."

~

"You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book."

~

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!"

~

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

~

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose."

~

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in life."

~

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."

~

"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room."

~

"Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get in your way!"

~

"You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the one who'll decide where to go."

~

"With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet, you're too smart to go down any not-so-good street."

~

"Only you can control your future."

~

"Always remember your are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you've ever imagined."

~

"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?"

~

"Be awesome! Be a book nut!"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

81.7K 4.5K 94
Tác giả: Sương Minh Edit+ Beta: Minh Miu Thể loại: Trọng sinh-Cổ trang-Báo thù- STV (phiên ngoại)-HE Nguồn: Xà Viện Truyện nhà mình chưa có sự đồng ý...
228K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
245K 4.5K 27
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION. You have to step off the trail to find your path . . . When her mother unceremoniously dumps her at Camp Mapplewood for the s...
9.7K 1K 125
every day I'm left at a loss for words. ✘CW: mentions of suicide and self-harm © 2017-2023 alexxiajay, all rights reserved *i wrote this collection i...