The nerd and the Alpha wolf?

By nateleya

Gracey Constavlik, is a nerd, she's constantly reminded by the bullying, her best friend though, is a popular... More

The nerd and the Alpha wolf?
The nerd and the Alpha wolf? - Chapter 2
The nerd and the Alpha wolf - Chapter 3
The nerd and the Aloha wolf - Chapter 4
The nerd and the Alpha wolf - Chapter 5
The nerd and the Alpha wolf - Chapter 6
The nerd and the Alpha wolf? - Chapter 7
The nerd and the Alpha wolf? - Chapter 8
The nerd and the Alpha wolf? - Chapter 9
The nerd and the Alpha wolf? - Chapter 10
The nerd and the Alpha wolf?- Chapter 12
The nerd and the Alpha wolf? - Chapter 13
The Nerd and the Alpha wolf? - Chapter 14.
The Nerd and the Alpha wolf? - Chapter 15

The nerd and the Alpha wolf?- Chapter 11

14.3K 387 61
By nateleya

Graces POV.

Call me childish all you like, But i decided ignoring Jace was the best option, it meant i didnt have to put up with the pain off rejection, and hopefully, ignoring him would make me realise what a complete jerk he was, and maybe, Hopefully, i'll get over him.

Very un-likley, i thought hastily, off course i wouldnt get over him. Ive had a freaking crush on him for years.

But i could create a shell, hide my feelings, nobody would get through the shell, not even on crack..

He wasn't even worth my feelings, And though he was the one far to good for me, it still didn't mean he deserved to have such love radiating from me.

Love? No, not love, nothing but a mere crush.

 I jogged to school, in a haste, not wanting to miss Millie again, it seemed asif we hadn't spoken in days, when in fact, it had only been one day. But, hey, she's my bestfriend, im aloud to miss her as much as i want..

''Millie!'' I yelled, a little to loud, i realised as a few other people around us glanced at us in annoyance, I blushed looking down in embaressment.

''Hey Grace, where was you yesterday?'' She asked, approaching me.

''Narnia?'' I hit myself mentally for such a stupid reply, but thankfully, she didn't push the topic anymore, instead she laughed at my stupid reply and headed towards the cafateria, me trailing behind her like a lost puppy.

''Oh!'' Millie screeched suddenly, bolting to a halt which then of course meant i bumped into her back, falling to the ground and landing, rather painfully may i say, on my butt.

I sighed and glared at Millie as she glanced down at me apologetically offering a hand for me to get up with, instead, i just pulled myself up, wiping my behind as i did so..

''What the hell Mi-'' I stopped mid sentance as i realised why she had stopped, at our usual table sat Tommy, (A/N Millies crush incase you guys forgot) Roses surounded the table, he sat there, the biggest smile i had ever seen playing on his lips, He held one sinle rose in his hands.

''I think ill leave you to, too it..'' I mumbled, quickly turning around and searching the cafateria for an empty table.

My eyes stopped on Jaces usual table and there he sat, looking as beautifull as ever, my heart stopped for a moment, clenching in my chest, aching just slightly at the memory of his rejection - And then, he winked at me, motioning for me to join him. I glanced behind me, to make sure he was actaully talking to me, and i when i turned back around, meeting his eyes, he chuckled at my confussion and then once again motioned for me to join him.

I gulped, quickly bringing myself back together before cautiously heading towards his table.

I stopped at the edge off his table, glancing at him curously, he smiled warmly reaching his eyes which i hadnt noticed until then were filled with a...Well, i couldnt work it out, but a weird emotion.

''Why dont you sit down?'' His wamr tone suprised me, i was so used to it being filled with hatred.

Pulling the chair out, i kept my eyes on him the whole time, even once i was sat down, my eyes stayed locked with his own enticing ones, I was drawn to them, i really couldnt look away.

''I think you deserve a apology.'' He spoke finally, breaking from my gaze and staring down at his hands which were fiddling nervously with eachother.

I didnt reply - He glanced up at me nervously, taking in my appearance, his lips pulled up slightly as he reached across the table asif to take my hands in his before he realised what he was doing and pulled them back, buring them beneath the table in his lap.

''I didnt mean to sound so..Cold hearted the other day, and i apologise for every rude name and every rude comment i have direct towards you. I take it all back, and i hope, you can forgive me and maybe, we could be friends.'' The last part was just a mumble, but i still understood, he was asking for my forgivness and for us to start fresh.

As friends.

Friends..

''I forgive you.'' The words had left my mouth before i even had chance to realise what i was saying.

He sighed, relief washing over him clearly and i foudn myself wanting to hug him at the cute expression that now masked his face.

And so i did, i couldnt help it, i instantly regretted it once my arms were around him, he froze beneath me and i pulled back muttering apologies, i turned around, ready to leave again when his warm hand wrapped around my wrist, yanking me back which caused me to stumble into him, falling into his lap.

I flushed in embaressment and he chuckled wrapping his muscular arms around me, i soon relaxed, my arms on their own accords wrapping around his neck, playing with the little bit off hair on the back of his neck.

''Friends.'' He whispered whilst burying his face into my hair, i sighed, tightening my grip around him, only then noticing the sparks that were erupting within me, running wild through my body, my hands literally burnign from where they were touching his neck, not a painfull burn, a very nice burn.

It felt right.

I felt safe.

But all to soon,  he released me, and i to let him go, reluctantly - making my way aroudn the table sitting at the seat opposite.

This scene reminded me far to much of Twilight, i loved twilight, the hopeless romantics, working there relationship out even though it should be impossible, conquering it. Being everything they shouldnt be.

I pulled myself out of my trance glancing up at Jace who had his eyes fixated on me, staring at me intently, Curiouslty swimming in his eyes, Almost drowning.

I was drowning, i was drowning in my emotions, confussion, pain, and mainly, love. I wasn't In love with Jace, dont get me wrong, i liked him..But it wasn't love. It couldn't be. It never would be, Jace was like a forbidden fruit, enjoying the view; The smell, but never quite close enought to grasp it, always out of reach.

When the bell went off, indicating time for lesson, i wuite literally jumped, i was so focused on Jace that nothing else around me really seemed to matter; i didn't acknowledge any of it.

-----------------------------------------------

I pulled my backpack over my shoudler, clutching my arms around myself tightly as the violent wind nipped at my exposed skin, i shivered realising i had to walk home in this weather, and then, the gates off hell open and i was envoloped in coldness and wetness, the rain poured down on me heavily and i glanced up at the sky silently pleading it would stop - It didnt.

''Grace!''

I whipped around to see Jace running towards me, his hood pulled up as he approached me, a smirk playing on his lips as he stopped infront of me.

''Yes?'' I growled impatiently, did he not realise it was below freezing and pissing down?

''I was wondering if you wanted a lift?'' He asked, raising an eyebrow, ''You know..In my car..to your home..'' He said speaking slowly as if he were talking to someone mentally handi-cap.

I narrowed my eyes at him, but my heart was swelling at the sweetness of this little gesture.

''That would be very nice, thank you.'' I smiled as i spoke following him as he led me to his car. Like a gentleman, he held the passenger door open for me and i crouched under his arm, climbing into the leather seats, growning internally as my shoes squeeked from the wetness.

The door slammed shut and a few seconds later, he was sat besides me starting the car, he smiled at me warmly before starting the car and heading out of the parking lot.

''So, howcome the sudden kindness?'' I asked brekaing the silence, it wasn't an awkward silence, i just, - Hated silences.

''I realised my actions towards you were spitefull and un-needed.'' He replied simply, and then, much to my suprise, he released one hand from the steering wheel and held it out for me to take, i stared at it in confusion and he chuckled wiggling his fingers.

''Dont leave me hanging.'' He spoke whilst chuckling.

Hesitantly, i reached my hand out, placing it in his, the warmth enveloped me and i couldnt help but notice how extremely worm his hand actaully was.

His fingers interiwinde with mine and i realised how perfectly they fit together, like puzzle pieces made to fit together. I was looking into things far to much..

--------------------------------------------

 A/N I am so sorry for taking so long to upload! thank you guys for being so patient.

So! 50 votes for the next chapter..i may update tommorow either way, so get voting!

Nateleya<3x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 14.8K 43
Crispin Jafir is known for being a kind and gentle Alpha to his very small pack of only 30 werewolves. The Redstone Pack might as well be non-existen...
48.9K 1.2K 21
Lilliana is the typical nerd and she's always in the shadows. Her friends Grace and Lexi convince her to get a makeover to get boys. She agrees and g...
421K 5.5K 11
High school, some people love it, some people hate it. Levi is someone who hates it. She has pretty excellent grades, a good amount a friends but sh...
228K 6.4K 14
Dahlia is the runt of her pack, always beaten and bullied by the members, even her own brother. When she is sent to a new school, with a different pa...