Summer Forever > [2]

By Sadie_2024

"Don't let it go oh oh Just kiss me slow oh oh Whoa oh oh wish it was summer forever." ❤️ Brianna and Ryan a... More

Summer Forever <<Ryan Evans>> [2]
1. Summertime
2. Sharpay & Jobs
3. Lifeguards
4. Work this out
5. Time with Ryan
6. Sick
7. Over
8. Back together
9. Playball
10. Snobby Troy ()
11. Working With Ryan
12. No Talent Show
13. Secrets
14. Talent Show
15. Finale

Quick A/N:

7K 56 4
By Sadie_2024

Quick Annoucment!

I will NOT be updating this Thursday or next Thursday because I will be in Florida for vacation. My family and I take at least three big vacations a year. We go to Florida once, then we go to California then we go to Tennessee. And starting this Wednesday the 8th I will be on my way to Florida. We usually leave really early so we can swim all day. From the 8th until the 19th I will be in Florida. So I won't be able to update, I can try but when I'm on the beach I won't have my phone. Then I'll probably be sleepy from swimming all day but if I don't get a chance to update, you know why.

I just wanted to inform you guys because I love all my readers! And I wanted to fill you in!

Love,

Sadie 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346 35 14
When Hannah finds out that she has to take gym over the summer she figures that her whole summer is ruined. Until she meets someone that she'll never...
663 31 74
We admire our work with quiet smiles. I do a small chuckle and finally let all these sad moments become into memories that are worth remembering. Eve...
5.7K 130 11
"Just, don't fall in love with me, ok?" DISCLAIMER - strong language and mentions of sex I promise it's not that fucked up
212K 10.5K 50
Amber has a secret, one that she hates. When the school bad boy finds out, she realizes he isn't who he seems to be. Garrett is hiding something. Whe...