Ninjago: The Elemental Master...

By Dark_Ashes_

This is a story about a young girl that has elemental powers and accidentally meet the ninja. They allow her... More

CHARACTER INFO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Change!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
ON HOLD
I GOT TAGGED!
LOVE INTEREST
Chapter 15
DISCONTINUED!

Chapter 8

150 2 0
By Dark_Ashes_

~NINJA POV~
    Niko turns the screen off and looks at us. For this girl to go through all of that at a young age and to do it all alone...she is amazing. To see the girl that had to fight to live in front of us plus on our team has to be a great honor for all of us.

   I have this weird feeling when I'm with this girl even if she is still new to the team. This girl makes me feel different toward her, Cole, Jay, Kai and the other ninja all though at the same time.

  "Wait I have a question. Why do you always look up at the moon and what was that cure the Dark Wizards were talking about" Lloyd ask. Niko looks up at the moon at that
moment as if she wants to say something but doesn't know how to say it.

   "Well...I really don't know myself why I look up at the moon. I get a weird feeling when I do...and the thing about the Dark Wizards was nothing really. But...there is something about Simon I forgot to tell you all. Before he died his father was...an elemental master" Niko said now looking at us with a serious face. "His element was something ordinary at first but became dangerous when time went on. He can absorb someone else's powers when needed to become stronger. When we were in the city I actually saw him in front of me. It was so obvious he wanted something but...not from me...but from you guys. He wants your powers so he can be revived."

    "What!! Why does he want now?! I mean is there something he wants that he doesn't have" Jay ask.

    "I have a feeling that he wants something that was taken away from him and probably wants revenge from something" Sensei said stroking his beard. We heard a thud near the edge of the bounty to find Niko on the ground having trouble breathing. We came quick to see what happen.

    "Nic are you alright"

    "Nya can you redirect the bounty to the nearby town we just pass by" Niko ask looking at Nya who nods and went to the control room as requested. As we near the town below Niko was now holding her head while shutting one eye close. In a blink of an eye she was next to Cole but then a second later she was falling to the ground quick. We try to save her but our intention was in vain. She did Airjitzu and lands on her two feet.

    "Did you really think I would be stupid enough to jump off the bounty is I couldn't do that" Niko said to us raising an eyebrow. "That's actually sweet of you guys to think of me. I'm kind of happy. You guys are really cute you know that." She smiles at us which makes our heart skip a beat. When we enter the village we saw a group of boys in front of a house. As soon as they saw Niko they came running with open arms toward Niko.

   "Niko we miss you~"

   "Wow is it just me or do you look cute."

  "Nic you look different now" one boy said ruffling Niko silk like hair which made us jealous. Who are these guys and how do they know Niko?

    "Oi, Bakas stop screwing up my hair. Yeah I miss you guys too, stop practicing your flirting powers on me and yea I do look different" Niko said proudly. The guys really did know her.

~NIKO POV~
    I miss these idiots so much since I left with my adopted parent. The ninja look confuse so it looks like I have to introduce them to my old friends.

   "Sorry guys, these are my old friends before I became an orphan. Ninjas meet Mark, Jack, Sebastian , Eren, & Felix my old amigos. Guys meet the ninja Lloyd, Zane, Kai, Cole,& Jay" I said gesturing to my team to my friends.

    "Ok..so what are you here for gentlemen & milady" Jack acting like the idiot guy I know which made me laugh a little.

    "We're having problems in Ninjago City plus...he's back" I said looking down a bit. But then I had a  weird feeling someone was watching us having this conversation. "Guys you can feel that too." They nod to me which makes me start to worry me.

    "C'mon ninjas we need to get into the hous-" Eren got interrupted by a beam of light trying to aim for his head. We all ran in as fast as we can and went to a small hatch at the end of the house...

~NINJA POV~
    Niko & her friends lifts up some parts of their clothing to reveal a small a dragon tattoo with each of them having different colors. They all light up to reveal a light coming from the small hatch. We all fit into the room which ends up being a slide going down to the secret base that the guys been working on. We end up in a base under the house but in the nearby cave.

    "What the hell you guys...you still kept it the same as if it never changed" Niko said astonishing and taking everything in.

    "What is all of this?! What's up with the tattoos? And who the hell are you guys really?" Jay said freaking out a little. Niko rolls her eyes at us smiling a little at the sight of of him acting like a child as he always is.

    "Ok first calm down lightning bolt...this is a secret base we made as kids before I went to the orphanage. Everything was built by hand and we continue to do it even when I was adopted. These tattoos..."Niko said lifting her glove from her hand to show a black dragon at the back of her hand. " is my bloodline running through me but somehow it affected them also at a young age. Plus these guys are just like you...guys, idiots and...elemental masters..."

     "WHAT?!?!"

     "Looks like you have doubles ninja...But don't worry for some reason we only have powers when the dragon tattoo appears on us. The tattoo only appear occasionally to us" Mark said placing his hand on Niko's right shoulder.

     "Niko is amazing isn't she!" Felix exclaim like a 5 year old. "She's been through alot and still can be strong. Niko is the brains of all of this. She is the one who work the most on this base."

     "But this all started because..." Mark said before stopping and looking at Niko now. He & her had eye contact then stop to look at us. "Something wasn't right with Simon back then. He never got jealous when guys talking to Niko. But when I was talking to her he was giving me a death stare back then. I only ask if she likes him as a friend since we've been friends since childhood and known each other longer than Simon did."

     "Wait hey Niko how is your life doing nowadays. I hope you've been taking care of it" ask Jack looking at her more closely. It was kind of a whisper but loud enough for us to hear. What did he mean by that? Niko just shrugs then looks at us.

    "They're gone now. We better head back now since Sensei & Nya could be worried about us" Niko said looking calm. As we make our way to the exit Niko stops and turn around. "Oh right now I remember why I'm here for." She walks to her friends again to whisper something we couldn't hear. They gave her mix emotions like shock, surprise & sadness. It's obvious she is asking for something that worries them.

    "Are you serious!? You told us to put it away for something important, but I understand" Sebastian said. It should be obvious he was the mature one in the group, but the immature one could be either Felix or Jack. While Mark or Eren was in the middle between the mature one and the immature ones.

    "Thanks it's for the best. Plus somehow you know what I need & always leave it out for me to take" Niko said using quick hands to take something from a table behind Mark. "Now we will leave. I'll miss you idiots again and I'll try to visit more often."

    The guys look like they were about to cry but trying to stay strong in front of Niko who was sweetly smiling at them. Which made them break down in front of her. In the corner of Niko's right eye we could see something shimmering. As we went back up to the bounty Niko was staring at the moon again but somewhat different. Not the lusting gaze but a happy one with a hint of sadness. When we got on to the bounty no one was there to greet us, well except a bunch of dark figures standing in front of us. It was the Dark Wizards again, why can't we ever get a break.

    "Niko Oakley you are coming with us. You must train to become one of us, although we know you're a fast learner so it won't take you awhile" the leader of the Dark Wizard said. The voice was the same from the first day they came to visit Niko.

    We couldn't tell Niko's reaction, because she had her hoodie on. But we could tell she wants something.

WORDS: 1613

Thanks to the break I got I finally can post this new chapter! I hope everyone likes it.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 299 56
This story is about a girl ninja (y/n) who has wind powers. She's happy, she's living with her brother and other Ninjas in the bounty and everything...
16.1K 321 32
Did I somehow got freaking isekai into this world?! <(γ‚œγƒ­γ‚œ;)>!? (Movie! Lego Ninjago x Reader) Book 1 πŸŒͺ️ - Book 1 - Complete - Book 2 - ITS O...
143 10 8
Aurora and her team find themselves in a peculiar situation. For months, the vigilantes had been struggling to fight against an uncharacteristically...
3.7K 113 37
A series of short stories dedicated to Ninjago. (Yes, the lego series of ninjas!) [I do not take credit for the images, references, the series or mov...