He Lied | Harry Styles

By Young_Directioners

"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We we... More

i.
ii.
00.
01. Merill
02. Merill
03. Merill
04. Merill
05. Ian
06. Harry
07. Harry
08. Merill
09. Ian
10. Merill
11. Ian
12. Ian
13. Merill
14. Merill
15. Merill
17. Ian
18. Merill
19.
20. Liam
21. Harry
22. Merill
23. Merill
24. Ian
25. Harry
26. Ian
27. Harry
28. Harry
29. Merill
30. Merill
31. Harry
32. Harry
33. Merill
34. Merill
35. Merill
36. Edmund
38. Edmund
39. Harry
40. Merill
41. Ian
42. Merill
xliii. Her
xliv. Him
xlv.
He Lied's Acknowledgements

16. Ian

2K 46 2
By Young_Directioners

I was arranging Darcy’s bag pack while waiting in the living for her and Edmund, who is also coming. Then I heard Merill’s footstep, she’s approaching me with a plain face.
      "Are you sure you don't want to come?" I asked her, pursing my lips.
      She rolled her eyes, "Why would I?"
      Immature as always
      “You are still Darcy’s mother, Merill," I sighed, “Merill, did is just one night and I won’t bother you about Harry again. Everything will be back to normal and we will exile from this crap,” I promised her in a formal look.
      She sighed and we locked gazes, making me gulp uneasily “I’ll come” she paused, she has this effect on me, “in one condition” I gulped.
      But I managed to act normal again, “what?”
      "Tell Darcy you're his father.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 443 22
"Ella, please." He said. "What are you doing here?" I looked at him confused. "Please don't shut me out of your life." "Shut you out of my life? What...
10.8K 154 20
"Nicole, baby, happy birthday!" It was Ash. He strode right up to me, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. He let me go. I looked at Niall, and he qu...
8.8K 250 9
(You got here just in time to let me know I was worth saving) Everything is different, yet so eerily comfortable and the same. There's silence for a...
8.1K 164 20
NIALL: What in the world just happened? I choked at seeing this girl? And did a spit take when I actually got a good look at her? What the hell is...