St.Marcs Brother Romance 2: S...

By -Abi104_

Five brothers, 2 mated; join as you watch how the thrid and fourth St Marc brothers fall in love and how well... More

Scars are everywhere just so happens I love yours
Scars are Everywhere just so happens I love yours 2
Scars are everywhere just so happens I love yours 3
Scars are everywhere, just so happens I love yours 4
Scars are everywhere just so happens I love yours 5
Scars are everywhere just so happens I love yours 6
Scars are everywhere just so happens I love yours 7
Scars are everywhere just so happens I love yours 8
Scars are everywhere just so happens I love yours 9
Scars are everywhere just so happens I love yours 10
Scars are everywhere just so happens I love yours 11
Scars are everywhere; just so happens I love yours 13
Scars are everywhere; Just so happens I love yours.
Scars are everywhere, just so happens I love yours 16
Scars are everywhere, just so happens I love yours 17
Scars are everywhere, just so happens I love yours 18
Scars are everywhere, just so happens I love yours 19
Love Worth Waiting For - Short Story

Scars are everywhere, just so happens I love yours. 15

1.3K 28 5
By -Abi104_

The people who were trying to drink Dante, were suddenly all screaming from pain. Some shouted stop, others shouted Im not ready to die. I didn’t know what this person was doing but I didn’t care. I made my way throught the people, who were on there knees. Begging for their lifes. “Dante!” I said, pulling the silver off him, he grimaced as the steam that came off but when they were all off he stood up and took my hand. “We need to go!” He said, suddenly it was really hot.

“Whats happening?!” I screamed at him, he didn’t answer just pulled me out of the building.

Stop it. They deserve a chance to live. I told the male voice, dark voice.

I owe them nothing!  He shouted at me. I couldn’t help but cringe, I could feel his anger, his violence. The darkness coming off him.

No, but do you want to let them win? I asked him, hoping it would work. I didn’t get a reply but I saw people coming out of the building.

“What the hell was that?”I asked him, he stared at me then took a deep breath.

“I have no idea, but Im grateful.” He said, I turned to stare at the club that had smoke coming out. I heard the yells of people asking if they were alright and such. Dante took my hand in his and then brought our lips together. “Thankyou.”

We got back to the motel room and we were both tired, hurt and confused to what had happened back there at the club. I would have to talk to Dante about who that voice was, why he felt so dark and evil. But right now all I wanted to do was snuggle in bed and sleep for years. I sat down on the bed, while I heard Dante moving around in the small bathroom. “Ow.” I mumbled while I rolled my shoulders and put slight pressure as I tried to massage the knots out. Sighing I fall back on the bed and try not to fall asleep.

“Are you okay?” Hearing Dante’s voice I looked over to the bathroom doorway; to see him standing there with a wife beater on, and wiping his hands on a towel. I sighed.

“Yeah just got a sore and stiff back. That’s all.” I explained to him, he stared at me then smiled.

“Turn around”He said to me, I knew he wanted to give me a massage but I didn’t really want one so I shook my head.

“Ill pass this time, Im just gonna go to sleep. Then we’ll ring the others and let them know what happened?” I asked him, he watched me for a few seconds and nodded to me.

“Yes that’s a good idea.” He said in a weird voice. “Im going to quick ring my brothers just to let them know we’re alive but I wont tell them til tomorrow, with you.” I was abit confused but went into the bathroom to get changed without even answering him.

DANTE:

It was frustrating. She was frustrating. We clearly had chemistry and I wanted her. So badly. But everytime I tried shed pull away.What am I supposed to do? I never thought Id want another woman after Coraline, but Riley.. she sets my heart alite. Every time I see her.

I didn’t want too do it over the phone so I borrowed Riley’s laptop and headed to an internet café which I knew was opened. I just about knew how it worked thanks to her.

“Yes?” Christain’s face suddenly popped onto view. I couldn’t stop the little chuckle when I saw him all tired and hair ruffled. I must have interrupted something.

Gabriel:

Dante had asked for all us brothers to come to the screen as he needed help. Logan was excvited because Dante never asked for help so he was wonderng what it was to do with even though Dante had gave me a clue especially as he asked for other halfs not to be there. Christian was alittle annoyed but only because he had bad timing as he and Terri have been in a very.. physical mood lately. Luc was abit begrudged because he and Jamie were abit off with each other but no one else can help that. The girls were all in bed but I think Leah said something about all going to talk to each other about us brothers apparently they do it quite often.

“Yes?” Christian spoke into the big screen. Dante chuckled slightly at this because Christian clearly looked like he had been interrupted.

“I need your help.” Dante said getting to the point. Logan was jumping up and down like a little boy, waiting to open a present at christmas.

“We know! With what?” Logan said excitingly, Dante just rolled his eyes at his brothers reaction.

“Riley.” He said with a sad sigh.

“What do you mean?” Luc asked taking a seat, so he could see the screen better.

“She.. is my prophecy.” Dante said, with a small pause. All the brothers smiled at this. It was about time Dante had found his love. The only brother who hadnt found theres was Logan and we all know he was coping with it.. Well he wasn’t coping because of Kami.

“Well done Dante, Riley is a lovely girl.” Luc said with a smile. He had always liked Riley. She had become a  very young council member, the youngest to join.  Riley had saved many people. Jack and Luc fought for her to join the council. And soon they all began to grow to love her. She was a lovely girl, but she was very alone in the sense of the word. She trusts very few with her problems.

“Very stubborn and alone though.” I worded out loud to the rest. They all looked at me and nodded.

“Riley wont take it lightly that shes found her mate brother.” Christian pointed out. “She doesn’t like the idea of being tied down to one man.” Dante let out a low growl at this.

“Shes mine.” He said ina  possessive tone, that no one had ever heard come out of him.Even with Cora e never got possessive.

“Well fight for her.” Luc said, looking out of the room where Jamie was standing talking to someone. “You need to let her know she is yours and you will wait for her, fight for her…” He said. Dante didn’t say anything, none of us could. Luc was the smoothest and calmest out of us but lately he’s been having trouble with Jamie and its been effecting him quite a bit. We were all starting to get worried.

“She doesn’t know.” Dante said ina sigh to Christian. Christian’s Terri refused to acknowledge it for a while.

“Just show her, either speak to her or show her.” Christain said, a small smile coming on to his face.

“Show her….” Dante said; like it was a new phrase he had never heard.

“Kiss her brother.” I told him, “Make it soemthing that she wont be able to keep her mind off.” I told him. Dante stared then nodded.

“I can do that.” He said to me. I grinned.

“Good luck.” I said to him, with a wink. He laughed at this.

“Ill need it I think.” Christain shook his head.

“Riley, jesus taking one of the best council members.” He said sarcastically. Dante looked at Christian.

“You didn’t accept her, when she first became a council member, why was that?” Dante asked him. Christian looked abit taken back at this but sighed.

“She was too young. Unexperienced. It wasn’t that I didn’t accept her brother, it was just the fact she had to fight for her way in whereas all of us kind of got born with it ina way.” That was true, all the council members apart from Jack was born with the role.

“Shouldn’t you have accepted her because of that reason?” Dante asked him. He sighed.

“You must know brother, John took a part in it. He came to me after the first mention of her and convinced me otherwise… That’s all.”

“John… yes she mentioned him briefly.” Dante said, in a quiet tone. “I will have to meet him one day.”

We ended the conversation alittle while after Dante had mentioned John. We all didn’t particularly like him, we respected him enough to listen what he had to say but doesn’t mean I like him. There was just something about John that I didn’t like.

“Gabe?” I heard Leah’s voice, I looked over to see her standing against the door way.

“Yes?” I said coming up to her and kissing her cheek.

“Is Logan going to be okay?” She whispered, I stared at her and took a deep breath saying what I honestly felt.

“I don’t know, baby, I just don’t know.”

LOGAN;

It hurt so much, seeing everyone else with their mates; their fate, while mine is gone. I know everyone believes she’s dead, but in my heart. I know shes not.. Kami isnt dead, but why isnt she with me? Why wont she be with me? What did I do too make her hate me?

“Logan?” Jamie’s soft gentle voice spoke my name. I looked up from the settea, my head in my hands as I felt my heart breaking.

“Jamie, Im really not in the mood.” I whispered gently to her, trying not to show that my heart was breaking.. Well that it was shattered.

“I know, but we’re all worried Logan.”She told me, stepping into the room and closing the door.

“I know, but I cant help it…” I said, looking away from her. I heard a soft sigh and I knew she was walking over to me, taking a seat next to me.

“Look at me Logan.” I ignored her request. “Please.” Taking a deep breath I looked at her, my eyes blurring with the tears.

“We’ll find her Logan.” She whispered, her hand against my cheek.

“Shes not dead.” I told her, she smiled slightly.

“I believe you. We’ll find her.” I just stared at  her, why was she being soo nice to me? How did Luc manage to get such a wonderful caring girl like Jamie? “I promise.” She said in such a determined voice, that I believed her. I let her give me hope.

“We’l find you.” I said, speaking to Kami. “Ill find you.” I promised.

KAMI;

I think being here was a mistake, sending me… Im not strong enough. I miss him so much. I took a deep breath in and then out. Moving up to see the mirror to see my reflection. “Logan… “

“Ill find you.” I heard a soft whispered through my heart, I knew it was me being silly and hopeful.

“Please, Logan. I need you.” I whispered, moving my face to the right, so I could see the big bruise growing on my cheek and under my eyes. “I love you..” I whispered, wiping the single tear that dared to fall out.

RILEY;

“So youre sure?” I asked Morgan. She nodded at me.

“Yeah, we’ve been working three constant days on this Riles, you know I never get things like this wrong!” Morgan said, with a shake of head. I sighed.

“Im not doubting you.. but this is Jake’s case. I need to be sure.” I said. She sighed and nodded.

“I know love, don’t worry about me. Im just tired!” She said putting on a brave smile.

“How are you?” I asked her, leaning back against the seat. She looked behind her to make sure Jack or anyone else wasn’t there.

“Im dealing.. you?” She asked me, I shrugged.

“I don’t know. Im not feeling until after this case.” I told her the honest truth, she nodded. Morgan understood more then anyone what it was like to have such a powerful power… She is a dream walker, which explains what it is in the name.

Its been four days since that day in the club. Dante and I felt it was time… He went back out the next day and found things at the club by scaring someone by telling him what we needed to get the rest. We have the warehouse details.. Now all we’re waiting on is the agenets so we can go in. Then go home. We’re going out tonight. The agents are on the way as Morgan and I speak. Dante is out catching his brothers up which is good. So we have all areas covered. I even checked in with Kasey and she was doing okay considering; bad thing though she wouldn’t shut up about Dante. She wants to meet him and apparently they spoke the other day but she wont tell me what about. I feel like Dante was avoiding me in ways but Im not sure why… yet.

“Everything going to plan?” Dante asked as he walked in. I nodded.

“Everything is planned. Agents are on the way now.” I told him, he smiled quickly then moved towards the cabinet and placed his phone on charge. “So what do we do now?”I asked him, he shrugged.

“We wait, its all we can do..” He told me. I sighed at this. I was quite impatient.

We had five hours to wait and we couldn’t leave the motel for longer than 15 minutes at a time. What can we do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 26.3K 36
Just when Claire and Nate think the greatest danger has passed, an ancient evil threatens to destroy their bond, their pack, and the future of all we...
620 66 28
Adira White escaped the torture she had endured for the past four years, inflicted by the Beckett Pack. As she ran for her life, she meets two new me...
1.6K 105 38
* These are based off the episodes put out by the writers of the TV series Supernatural. These stories are simply a retelling with my original charac...
404 16 10
How had he gotten this bad and good luck all in one go? He was the alpha damn it, and she was the human in their pack that had no idea of the shifter...