Fix Me Alpha

By TVDfandom

FIX ME ALPHA Emily Presto had a rough start in life. When she gets accepted into Nashmoore University, she ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
EPILOGUE
SEQUEL
SEQUEL IS OUT
Harder to Fall: Sequel
THANK YOU

Chapter 21

4K 157 14
By TVDfandom

Hand in hand, we find our way back to the pack house. People are spread across the large backyard, all training and working on their combat. A pang of guilt hits my chest, we escaped for a full twenty-four hours, abandoning our responsibilities to engage in... well... mind-blowing sex. Riley has a goal to Christian every surface of our new home, we only got about one-eighth of it covered, a promise to fulfil his goal still sparkles in his eyes.

Riley firmly presses his lips to the back of my hand before releasing me and heading to his group of people. My lower stomach clenches as I watch him walk away, the familiar ache in my centre reminding me of where he was not too long ago. Mans stamina is almost too much to bare.

With a sly grin I head over to Noah, who is currently barking orders to a female as he blocks and counters her punches. The girl, who I recognise as Jessabelle, an older pack member, gives an angered war cry before doubling her efforts to land a sold punch. Her pony tail is slicked back with sweat, her muscles quivering in exhaustion. I glare at the back of Noah's head. Boy obviously doesn't know how to train her properly.

Stomping, I close the last few steps between us, whacking his head with my palm. He immediately ducks his head in shock, spinning to glare at me.

"What the hell? Emily? What was that for?" His anger dies into confused annoyance when he see's it is me.

I sucked my teeth in aggravation, shoving him aside I turn to face Jessabelle, ignoring his disapproved grunt.

"To fight successfully, you must pull from your core, protect your core, and most importantly, keep your core strong. Enough of this noodle body." Placing my hands on her waist I straighten it from its slacked form, keeping it tight. "There you go, strong." I give her a shove for good measure, pleased when she doesn't budge. "Now hands up. No, like this." I reposition her thumb so that it isn't tucked under her fingers, helping her form a proper fist. "You'll break your fingers if you punch like that. Now, lets try this again."

Placing myself in front of her I take in her wide nervous eyes, with a groan I relax myself once more. This girl has zero confidence; she looks like she's going to go find a tree to hide behind. Where was the cry of passion I seen not five minutes ago?

Tightening my lips, I allow the command to slip from my lips. "Tell me you're going to kick my ass. And mean it."

She jumped at the bark before her eyes glossed over. "I'm going to kick your ass."

The snarl in her voice makes me smile with glee.

"Now follow through with your promise." I command, once more.

Hesitation flashes across her face, but her body prepares itself the way that I taught it. Fists raised, she takes no more time, and comes at me. A fast right hook threatens to bruise the left side of my face. I seen it coming, but I let it connect, wanting her confidence to shine through. Jessabelle growls, stalking closer to me, spinning her foot in a round house kick. Not wanting the amount of pain that the foot would bring me I step back, letting her kick the air.

Where the hell did that come from? Round house kick... what the hell?

It's impossible for her to beat me, so dodging another forceful punch I command her to stop.

"Luna, I'm so sorry." She cries. "You shouldn't have made me; I didn't want to."

Oh god, what a sap. "It's fine. But now, I must insist that you fight Noah again. I want you to try as hard as you were before, but this time use your new found skills." With a glance at Noah I leaned into Jessabelle and whispered. "Use your size to get into his body. Stop throwing your arms and get close. Wait for the perfect opportunity and strike."

I skip a few steps away, watching the two square up once more. Noah glanced at me curiously, not noting his mistake until his head snapped back from a vicious uppercut. He groans, testing his jaw back and forth to make sure it's not broken. I clap and jump in joy, cheering her on.

Jessabelle steps back before she can be grabbed, keeping her fists in front of her face and arms blocking her core. Fists fly back and forth too fast for the normal human eye. Both of them landing and blocking punches. Noah takes it easy on her, but that's only expected.

Satisfied by the level of effort, I continue my journey around the field, watching and commenting when I deem necessary.

Hours pass before I spot Riley again. My body fills with heat, from both the memories of last night and the position that he is currently in. His arms are wrapped around a girl that looks to be a little older than me, probably around his age. Black spandex shorts, tight bright pink sports bra, and bleach blonde hair tied up in a messy bun. My eyes stick to her bottom, which is pressed firmly and deliberately to his... no, my, lower region. He talks low to her, but I can hear. His arms wrapped around her body to grip her wrists in the proper position.

"Don't keep them too stiff, you want to find the perfect balance between lazy and stiff. Perfect, now spread your legs a little." His foot kicks at hers gently.

I want to puke watching the scene unfold. The blonde tilts her hand back in laughter, looking at him over her shoulder with a sleazy grin. My bones start to crack, and it's then that I realise that I'm shaking with anger. A cold hand slaps onto my shoulder, but I can't look away from my mate and the whore.

"Emily, you really need to calm down." Samantha's voice is stern in my ear.

Great. Perfect. One sleaze to calm me about another. It's my breaking point, and since Sam is the closest, I unleash my anger toward her.

Swinging my arm, I connect my fist to the side of her face, grinning sadistically when blood drips from her mouth. I know that our spiff has interrupted training when I feel eyes on me, but I don't care. I can't care. The green monster has officially been released.

Sam watches as I stalk toward her, acceptance showing on her face before she gets into fighting position. "I suppose this had to happen sooner or later. You have too much pent up anger against me." The warrior in her comes out, and the urge to put her in her place is overwhelming.

"Samantha. Emily. Knock it off." The Alpha command blankets over us and San immediately drops her fists.

Me on the other hand? Well I turn to spot Mr. Alpha and blondie standing side by side, not five feet away from me. Gasps fill the field as soon as I turn, people whispering excitedly about my eyes. Blondie looks about ready to run, especially when my snarls are turned on her.

Raising my hand, I call on the elements to bring her to me, her feet dragging on the ground as her body is tugged my way by an invisible hand. Her neck lands in my raised hand, my other hand joining it so that I cup her entire neckline. Tightening my grip, I barely notice the wind keeping everyone away from us. Getting ready to snap her neck, a malicious grin creeps up my face.

What are you doing? This she-wolf is apart of our pack. We are supposed to protect her, not put her in harms way.

My wolf's voice floats through my mind, finding it's way through the dark angry clouds.

I stare intently at my target, trying to hold onto my anger.

Enough of this. Let her go. We are Luna. This is not the way.

Gasping in a breath I release her, letting her crumple to the floor. The Power leaves my body, the winds halting its assault. My hair falls back down, everything completely silent. Except for the whimpers at my feet. Misery fills me as I crouch to the girl.

"Are you alright?" My voice is soft, trying not to startle her too much. She takes gasping breaths, clutching her throat she nods quickly.

With gentle hands, I remove hers so that I can examine the marks on her neck.

"Virtus. Peccata populi mei sana eam." I command the power to heal her of my mistakes. Her breathing turns normal, her eyes popping out of her head as the marks disappear. "My apologies."

Shaking her head in awe, she gives me a guilty smile. "No. I'm sorry. You had a right to be mad at me."

Accepting this, I nod. I stand, and without a glance at anyone else I stalk away. The anger still evident in the back of my head, I just need to get away... before I do something that I'll regret.

Not knowing what to do with myself, I retreat into my own mind, letting my wolf take over. She shifts and starts to run, giving me time to think and be alone.

Sprinkles of water hit my face, waking me. I panicked slightly, before remembering my wolf taking over. She had run for hours, finding a river she had swam happily, that is until she exhausted herself. Laying down beside the river, we had fallen asleep.

Now, Riley sits beside me, still reaching into the water for more ammo to wake me up. I look at him with tired eyes, he meets my eyes with guarded caution.

Rolling over I dig my face into my arms, his hand finds my back, rubbing soothing circles on my bare skin. The wind hits every bare inch of my body, my still some-what wet body shivering from the breeze.

"Are you okay?" His voice is muffled to my ears, my head too tucked into my arms.

"I'll be fine. I have to b-"

"You have to be? I've heard that before, Em. You don't have to be anything. You can have moments of weakness. You're allowed to be... not fine."

Sitting up, I turn my body toward him, not even feeling giddy when his eyes drop to my chest for a moment before meeting my eyes once more. I raised my eyebrow, watching as he scratched the back of his head, mumbling an apology.

"I don't deserve to be 'not fine'."

"That's bullshit, Em, and you know it. You're allowed to lose control every once and a while. It's apart of being a wolf. We have temper problems." He shrugs in a no-big-deal way.

I sniff. "I almost killed a pack member. Another pack member."

He groans loudly. "You didn't kill Conner! Stop with that shit. That wasn't your fault, and neither was this."

My anger from earlier comes back with a vengeance, turning my head to glare at him. "No, you're right. It's your fucking fault for letting some bimbo grind her ass all over your dick."

His jaw drops. "You can't be serious." Huffing I stand, and try to walk away, only to be stopped by a rough hand on my shoulder. "Now hold on just one minute. You don't just get to throw that on me and run away. We were training. I was teaching her."

My snort would attract the ripest of pigs. "Oh please, she even said she was sorry. She knew exactly what she was doing, and it was obvious to everyone else too. So excuse me if I don't believe you when you say you were only training with her."

His eyes flash dangerously, pushing me back a step. "Have I ever given you a reason not to trust me?"

I scowl at his growl, throwing my hands up in exasperation. "Yes, actually! You have!"

We stand silent, glaring at each other to see who will crack first. For a successful relationship, you need trust, and you need to let things go. I chant this over and over.

"I forgive you for Samantha, but that doesn't mean that I don't have unfinished business with her. As for blondie, you seem to want to play dumb, and that is why it is so hard to trust you. Stop fucking lying to me Riley, you knew something was up. You knew." I step toward him, the last word leaving my mouth showing the hurt that I was feeling.

His eyes soften for a split second before hardening with defense. "Fine. I could smell her arousal. It was obvious she was trying to seduce me. Is that what you want to hear?"

A sounding smack rings through the air, his head snaps to the side, staying there for a moment before slowly turning to glare heatedly at me. I lift my hand to slap him again, but he catches my wrist tightly. Lifting my other hand in fury he catches that one too, and then my back is against a tree, his lips slamming against mine.

I try to push him back with my body, my hands still gripped tightly, but nothing works. Resorting to plan b, I bite down on his lip. Hard.

Yanking his head back he curses angrily.

"You son of a bitch, let me go!"

He smirks at me, making me want to bash his head into the tree trunk. "If you really wanted me off of you I would be."

"How dare you! I don't like using The Power against you, idiot!" I buck my body once more but he pushes his into mine, halting my movements.

"I knew what she was doing, but I didn't stop training her. You know why? Because it meant nothing to me. Less than nothing. I'm used to that petty shit, and I thought we were solid enough for you to trust me." His voice releases some hurt, his tone thick and husky.

With a deep breath, I nod in understanding. "We have some work to do in this relationship."

He regards me wryly. "Yeah, I suppose we do."

His body heat pulses against my own. Now that the fight is out of me, I melt against him. "That was some fight." The purr that is my voice surprises even me.

"Yeah? What do you say, should we kiss and make up?" Riley arches his brow at me, grinning secretly.

"Are you trying to have your way with me?" I tease, squeaking when he palms my behind, lifting me against the ginormous tree.

"Most definitely," He breathes against my mouth. "Watching you get so jealous; it was a definite turn on. Even if you did almost kill a pack member."

"Shut up and do me." I yank at his shorts until they are down, ignoring his shaking chest.

His laugh is contagious, and soon I'm joining his chortles with my own. The laughter immediately stops when his member finds its way inside me, moans and groans taking its place. He moves achingly slow, pressing himself inside me again and again. The wind picks up around us, whispering into my ear, but I can't pay any attention to it. I'm climbing too high into bliss. Riley's eyes lock on my own, slowing his thrusts even more, driving me crazy.

Just as I'm about to fall into climax, the ground below me started to shake, the tree rustling helplessly against the quake. Riley falters, his red face strained from the block of his release. The wind continues to whip as he glances around in worry. Opening my senses, the wind attacks my face, a hushed whisper finally making its way to me. A message.

The earth stops its shaking; the winds settle back down. Riley looks at my worried face and goes right into protective mode. "What? What is it, baby?

I open our mind link. Someone is watching us. Someone not in this pack.

Riley roars, setting me down and spinning, blocking my body from any watchful eyes. Our eyes dart around us, searching the tree lines for the intruder. Finally, a figure drops from a tree, right by the river. I growl as Sapphire takes a step toward us, moving so that I am the one shielding Riley's body from view.

"I've got to say," She breathes dramatically as she fans herself, "that got me pretty hot and bothered." Flashing a hungry look over my shoulder she takes another step forward, only to gasp when her ankles are bound by my tree's roots.

I growl at her. "Brave of you to come here." Conner's face flashes in my head, making me snarl loudly.

She knocks her head back with laughter. "Oh calm down, I'm not here for a fight. I just want to know if you're going to come quietly or not? You remember what happened last time, don't you?" She mocks, tilting her head to the side.

The bitch is threatening to end another one of my pack members lives. "I'm not coming with you."

Riley moves quickly, tackling her into the ground, snapping the roots from her feet. They roll around, anger fills me as I spot her hands roaming. She cackles with glee.

Concentrating, I call on all of The Power, commanding it to attack her. To knock her out. To keep her alive. It follows my command, but she fights with everything she has, her dark magic flowing from her to attack my own light magic. Rushing toward her with my wolf speed, I join The Power in the attack, catching her by surprise when I turn up behind her, using all my strength to knock her over the head. She crumples, and the light and dark magic disperses.

Riley jumps up, staring at me in amazement. "Jesus, you took that bitch down."

My mouth twists up. "I don't know what she expected. She must underestimate my love for this pack."

Letting Riley sling her over his shoulder, we head to the dungeons, a plan already forming in my head to keep her locked up, and to make her talk. Placing her in the same chair that Damien once occupied, I send a text to Martin, asking him to meet us here. Turning back to Sapphire and Riley, I am pleased to see he has already chained her in.

Her chin is slumped on her chest, not giving any sign of waking soon. I glance at her steaming wrists in confusion, the silver burning her.

"Emily." Martin calls from behind me, sounding absolutely startled. "What the hell is going on?"

I turn to face him. "We got Sapphire. This can be the difference between us losing and winning the war, Martin. Be more excited!" My grin lasts only a moment before dropping.

Martin stares menacingly at Riley. "Leave. Now."

My face twists in confusion as I spin to look at Riley, my jaw hitting the floor when Sapphire stands there in her long sparkling green dress. Panicked, I turn my head to the chair, my heart dropping at the sight of Riley slumped in the chair, still naked. His wrists and ankles burn from the silver.

"You bitch!" I turn back to her, growling loudly, reading to sprint at her.

She lifts a hand with a smirk. "Ah, ah, ah. I wouldn't do that if I were you. It was so easy getting into your little head, it's obvious you're not ready to take me on in a fight." Her face twists, turning into an angry, dangerous glint. "I warned you. This blood is on your hands."

Her arms quickly spread, calling on dark magic before I can even move, commanding it to take his life.

"No!" I scream, jumping at her desperately, but she vanishes into thick black smoke, her laughter bouncing off the padded walls.

I slump to the ground, looking at the lifeless body, clutching my heart in despair.

AUTHORS NOTE

End of chapter guys, sorry, I'm evil.

Please remember to vote and comment,

I am Tinkerbelle, and I need your votes and comments to live.

Love you all. xoxo

BTW< NONE OF MY CHAPTERS ARE EDITED> I WRITE AND POST> PLEASE DONT JUDGE LOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1.4K 26
A werewolf in the midst of humans. What's up with that? But then, a group of werewolves join the school. What happens when the Alpha is her mate? Wi...
5M 127K 34
(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teacher said as she directed me where to stan...
1.2K 123 26
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...
13.9K 576 38
First Xavier, and then the hunters. Will Riley ever be able to live a safe life, one where she doesn't constantly have to look over her shoulder? Aft...