Born, Hated and Found (The Va...

Από FangsandVeins

(Editing) As much as she'd love to have humanity in her she doesn't; she never did. As infuriating as it i... Περισσότερα

Born with Fangs
Salvatores
Damon and Mystic Falls
Tomb vampires
Free
My only exeption
The not so fearful
Don't Mess With Me
Road trip
BOYS!
Wolf much
Moon Stone
Warriors
Masquerade ball
Did I Ruin it
Last hope
Dumb Kidnappers
Gone
Elijah
Night in a cabin...
How many times does this happen till It gets boring again?
Another NORMAL day
A Tale
The ferocious and the little
Dinner parties are friendly...
Kill and Die
A cure
Flutter
Date
A dance at the falls is never just a dance
Undead
A little Drama hurts everyone
Death is Long Overdue
Roadtrips can go in many directions
Revenge is sweet.....but under certain circumstances
The Truth to the Tale
Who
Not me
A Little More Than Confused
You're Gonna Here Me Roar
Wrecking Ball
Drunk with Damon
Damon, get out of my shower
The Threat of Worry Lines
To Bash a Birthday
Lost
Sacrifise
Closure
One Ends, The Other Begins
Made A Deal With The Devil
Goodbye

Suprise Visit

1.9K 48 8
Από FangsandVeins

(You have to listen to maejor Ali- Lolly ft. juicy J and Justin Bieber)

Kayla POV

May god help me. Literally. The buzzing energy is some sort of sign, and now I can't control my powers too well.

For instance, I go to sleep, and have a bad dream, and their is fire everywhere. If I feel happy, I accidentally influence the weather to be all nice, warm and sunny. If I am angry it starts storming.

I don't even know how I flooded the kitchen yesterday. I was in deep thought about the beach and then I'm suddenly standing in like three feet of water. Luckily I got to use my powers to get rid if the water afterwards.

The point is everything has gone from unusual to plain annoying. I can control my anger better, but now there is a constant buzzing in my head. Sometimes in turns into a painful headache, and other times it just wants to make me bash my head inside out.

Damon seems to know something, well a lot, but he won't tell me.

Also since a couple of days when I jumped off the banister, Damon hasn't been leaving my side.

He was the first to wake me up or snap me out of my trance if I let my powers get out of control.

What's worst is Damon has been trying to do this as inconspicuously as possible.

Of course he is failing and everyone is noticing. They act like we got a secret romance going on. Caroline squeals, Stefan growls and Bonnie smirks. I tried to tell them that Damon and me weren't a thing anymore, but who listens to me.

"Kayla!" I heard Damon yell.

"What?" I shouted snapping back to reality, and then jumping back seeing Damon was freakishly close to me.

"Your influencing the weather again." Damon said, gesturing towards the window.

I looked out the window suspiciously. I had definitely not done this. There was light showering rain outside. I never do that.

"I did not do that Damon." I said crossing my arms and scowling at him.

"Well, can you do something about it?" He asked. "I want to go outside, for a little snack, but with it raining my hair will get wet."

I laughed in Damon's face. Like full blown laughter, clutching stomach and eventually rolling on the floor type of laugh. Told you I was too energetic. Someone's probably drugging me.

"What makes you think I'd do that for you?" I asked, getting up and wiping the tears away from my eyes. "Your more like a girl then I am. I think I'll enjoy watching you run in the rain. In fact..." With that being said, I looked outside the window, causing the rain to fall harder. "enjoy."

"Oh c'mon Kayla! I need blood! I'm craving blood bad." Damon almost yelled. "I've been coped up in this house for four days now! I need to eat something good. Boredom and I don't go well together."

"This just makes it all the more amusing." I mused. Damon gave me this look that made me cave. I don't even know what to call that face, it was just so good looking.

"Fine." I muttered sticking my arm out to him.

He raised his eyebrows and took a step forward.

"C'mon Damon. I'd like to catch the episode of Doctor Who today." I muttered tapping my foot impatiently.

Suddenly Damon was in front of me and my arm was in his. With one last look at my face, his teeth sunk into my skin pushing me back against the wall.

I took a deep breath in barely feeling anything, but getting a little light headed.

I couldn't keep my mind from wandering off, thinking about Damon and myself.

Thinking of what could've be if I hadn't kissed back that day we got lost, or if we were still a thing. But in all honesty, I think Damon and I went way too fast. Our relationship was way too forced. We were trying to take this thing slow yet still put the pressure of having a intimate relationship into it.

I was bought back to reality, when Damon pulled back.

"Are you okay?" He asked, setting his hands on my shoulder.

In another few seconds, I was feeling like myself, the dizziness passing, and the giddy hyper feeling returning.

~*~

"Are you sure you didn't take drugs?" Damon asked me.

"Yes. Drugs are gross." I reassured for the fiftieth time. Trust me I was counting.

Apparently after drinking my blood, Damon felt all energetic and can't sit still now. He thinks I took something and now it's in his body, considering he drank my blood.

I flipped the page of my magazine. Honestly, this is the most relaxation I've got in awhile. Even though I can't sit still and my feet are keep moving by themselves, I'm ignoring that and trying to relax. Damon on the other hand is trying to drink the giddy feeling away.

Suddenly, I heard a whoosh of the wind and felt a presence in the house.

"Damon go check it out." I practically ordered, while flipping to the next page of the magazine. Did you know Channing Tatum has a child? God, the hot ones are always taken!

"Why should I check it out?" Damon asked, pouring himself more alcohol.

"Because this is the most piece and relaxation I have gotten in awhile, and if that thing bothers me, I'm going to throw a tantrum, which will involve lots of fire and death, so I think it's be in your nest interest to make whatever it is go away." I explained all the while keeping a calm demeanour and never once looking up from my magazine. I have a whole lot of celebrity crushes, and it does bother me a whole lot, when they get married or have children. One day I shall kidnap them all and store them in my closet. One day.

"Fine." I heard Damon mutter, then the clink of a glass being set down and then the stomping of his feet and the whoosh of the wind.

I heard something drop and break, probably a vase or something.

After a lot of loud noises and grunts, and groans indicating there was a fight, I heard a voice.

"Do you not love your boy toy anymore?" A voice I recognized well asked.

I glanced in his direction then looked back at my magazine.

"Yes." I simply answered, not really answering his question but confusing him more.

Klaus had Damon up against the wall with a good grip on Damon's neck.

"Your not afraid I'm gonna kill him?" Klaus asked.

"Your not." I simply answered.

"And why would you assume such a thing?" He asked.

"I don't assume things. I know that if you wanted him dead, he would be, but he's not. You didn't kill him."

"Yet." He said, and from the corner of my eyes I saw him let go of Damon and take a few steps towards me.

"Next week. On your sixteenth birthday, be ready sweetheart." Klaus said, then disappeared.

~*~

Authors Note

Editing:

I am slowly editing all my chapters, and the more I think about it, I want to change Kayla's age to 16, so chapter 3 will been redone and posted up, so when the 'under severe editing' disappears from beside it, check it out and i am slowly editing all the chapters, and trying to make them better.

Honestly... I cringe looking at my past chapters. I find my writing so horrible and all I want is to be better. So bare with my updating.

CURRENT CHAPTER UPDATE:

I decided to give it early since well the last chapter was focusing on love and this chapter is focusing on the cure and how Klaus fits in.

SEQUAL:

I will update the first chapter of the sequel with the last chapter of this one!! :D

QUESTIONS:

Ask me questions or give me suggestions on anything you are confused about! :)

TO MY BELOVED FANS:

Thanks so much for reading, commenting and voting!!! you guys are the best!!

Also I have come far and its all thanks to you guys who vote, comment and read who urge and inspire me to keep writing.

Like 35.4k reads are a lot, and I have like 500 votes and soo many comments, all thanks to all you gorgeous people!!

-Tabby

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

54.1K 965 43
After catching Damon cheating on her with her best friend Bonnie, Elena gets kidnapped by the sociopath Kai. After a year she manages to escape and...
107K 2.4K 78
Maddison has lived with her family in Mystic Falls for 16 years with her older sister, Elena Gilbert and younger brother, Jeremy Gilbert. They all we...
11.5K 629 38
They were just two friend probably too obsessed with The Vampire Diaries, but can you blame them? It was a normal night, the moon was out, but both M...
44.2K 1.4K 11
*Soulmate AU* "I know this isn't the most ideal situation and that none of you expected to have to share me..." Taylor starts hesitantly. "...and I k...