The Head Girl ✓

By yuktsakaria

Being rich means having an easy life? Maybe, but not for Gwen Wilson. She has six brothers to deal with. When... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
William Wilson

Chapter 6

23.7K 920 32
By yuktsakaria

Chapter 6

**

Sunday was our usual family bonding time. After breakfast, I was escorted towards my room to rest, kindly put by Blake. Frankly, it's not always good to have six brothers bossing you around.

The next day had the same routine. This time I didn't drive my own car, I went with Ryan who was picking up his week girl. Seriously, I don't understand what's with guys and always wanting a new girl every week. I can't even think of many excuses they come up with during their break up.

"Why don't you stop him?" I asked Max, who was also with us in the car.

"Why should I?" He asked, texting on his phone.

"Because I don't want to be with them in the same car." Think about it. Ryan talking weird romantic crap with this girl. I shudder even thinking what he might say.

"Suck it up," Ryan said cheerfully. I rolled my eyes at him.

Reaching school was painful with Ryan's constant flirting and Max constantly shouting. I regret not taking my car.

"Later." I yelled as I jumped out of the car as soon as he parked.

Running towards my locker, I didn't notice the wall that suddenly rounded the corner. The impact almost threw me on the ground if it weren't for a strong pair of arms that caught me before I could kiss the ground. Pulling away from the person, I rubbed my nose from the slight sting of pain caused by the person's hard chest. I looked up to stare into his forest green eyes. My eyes appreciating the dark hair that was messy on top of his head, his jaws set, fitting his face perfectly. His lips pursed into a thin line as he stared at me in irritation. He was wearing a typical leather jacket over his blue T-shirt, along with his black jeans. His aura screamed trouble and a rich snobby bad boy.

"Are you done?" He asked in irritation.

"What?" I asked, blinking

"Are you dense?" He asked again, this time with an eye roll.

"Watch your mouth. You don't know whom you're talking to," I said through my gritted teeth.

"Whatever," he said and walked away. Damn! Does he have to be so arrogant? Who is he anyway?

Still furious with his attitude, I reached my locker to see Amber waiting for me. I grimace thinking about the conversation we had yesterday night about Eric and the whole Will thing.

"I thought you won't come." She said, sighing in relief.

"A small thing won't affect me," I said, nonchalantly.

"We both know that's not true."

"Amber, I'm in no mood to deal with it. Leave it alone." I said sternly.

"What's wrong?" She asked worried.

I shook my head. "Nothing. Let's leave. We have announcement to make. And before that, I have to meet Uncle Ben."

"Okay. I'll meet you at the ground," she said and walked away. I went to Uncle Ben's office, knocking at his door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and entered to find few new faces. I made my way towards the desk, giving them a friendly smile. Wouldn't want to scare them on their first day here, would we?

"What the hell did I do to see your ugly face again?" A thick voice said.

I snapped my head towards the source, only to find the guy I bumped into sitting like he owns the bloody place.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here?" I scowled.

"That's not the way to greet new students." He said smugly, his mood taking a 360 turn.

"Yeah. I much rather prefer to talk to a proper student than a delinquent," I snapped. My statement made him angry. I could see the fury in his eyes. The way he sat up to snap back at me, but was cut off by the Principal.

"That's enough." Uncle Ben's fierce voice stopped him.

"Tell this bitch to stop shouting." He hissed angrily.

I went blank for a moment.

"Tell this bitch to stop shouting," he hissed angrily, before a hit blew at my face.

I froze at the memory. Tears burning my eyes, threatening to fall. No! No, I want to forget it.

"Gwen?"

I blinked repeatedly. I saw Uncle Ben looking at me in concern. I swallowed and gave him a small smile. I looked back at the guy who said that. He looked like he wants to be anywhere, but here. I so wanted to slap him for reminding me, but then again, it's not his fault. I should just stay away from him.

"Sorry." I cleared my throat. "I shouldn't have let my anger take control over me." I smiled at the rest of the student. They grinned back in relief.

"Since they are new here and you yet have to explain the rules to the freshers, do it together today." Uncle Ben ordered.

"I will." I came back to my head girl mood. Strict, cold and firm.

"The guide will take you to the ground where the assembly are held and give you a tour of the other places. There are some rules to be followed. Again, that will be explained by Miss Gwen, here." Uncle Ben explained.

"Why? Who is she?" The leather jacket guy asked. I have to find his name soon because this boy here is going to create a lot of problem.

"She is the head girl of this school. You will follow the rules she says." The Principal explained, his voice stern.

"So does that mean we shouldn't listen to you?" He asked, smirking at Uncle Ben.

"Respect. Haven't your parents taught you anything?" I asked, my anger building again.

Within a second he was standing in front of me. I stumbled back a little, but stood my ground. Anger was radiating from his whole body, but I wasn't going to back down. "Watch your mouth, baby doll. You don't want to have an enemy like me?" He snarled.

"I could say the same." I taunted back, smirking at him. He clenched his jaw and was about to retort but was cut off again.

"That's enough you two," Uncle Ben stepped in immediately. "Go to the ground with the others." He directed his statement to the leather jacket guy. The immature, irritating boy stared at me for a minute, before turning and leaving along with the others.

"Are you okay, Gwen?" Uncle Ben asked in worry.

"Peachy." I answered truthfully. "Don't tell any of this to Will or Ryan or anyone," I pleaded.

"Gwen!" He warned.

"I'll talk to them myself. Please," I lied, giving him my famous puppy dog face.

He sighed. "Fine."

I relaxed and closed my eyes, rubbing my temple. Opening my eyes, I turned towards the door to see that the leather jacket guy was still standing there, looking at me. No wait, actually glaring at me. I glared back. He smirked and went out, closing the door behind him. After the little encounter in the office, I was back to normal, almost. I went up the stage for the daily announcement.

Taking the mike, I began. "Okay. So as I said on Friday about the fresher's party. I'm having a meeting today to discuss this through. Since you guys behaved well on Friday, we are continuing. As for the other activities, there is nothing, but some of the competitions are out. You can put your name down and start preparing. Check the school board for that. Information is already put up this morning." There was series of yes so I continued.

"Also, we have football match coming soon. Even though the school just began, we have a match at the beginning, so no player will be added for this match, but you can go for the try outs after the match, if interested. You know whom to contact. Max?" I called in the crowd.

"Here, babe!" He said, putting his hands up for me to see him.

"He is Max, if anyone is wondering," I said, even though I think everyone knows. And that's the reaction I got.

"Everyone knows me," he winked at me. I laughed, shaking my head.

"My apologies, Max." I said grinning at him. "Okay back to the discussion. That's all for now. Behave. I don't want complains. No bulling the freshers in any ways. If I find anyone not complying with the rules, consequences won't be nice. Everyone can leave for their class, except the fresher's class and all the new people who have joined us today." I looked around as the council member made sure everyone goes to their class except for the people who are asked to stay behind.

Now, only the fresher's class and the new joined people were there. I could make out the leather jacket guy from the stage. He was still glaring at me, but this time I choose to ignore him.

"Okay. Since all of you are unaware about the rules, I'll state few of them for you. Along with the normal school rules that have already been mentioned to you. There are some rules of mine, too. I don't want rude, bad behaviour with the other students. I'm going to be fun if you let me. There isn't anything special. Just don't come in my bad books," I said, staring specifically at one guy.

"Also, you can ask help from the council members. They all have a batch in case you want to know who they are. Some punishments are given by me. My decisions are always final for a given punishment. Only if it is out of my hand, the matter goes to the Principal, thereafter the punishment. Listen to the council members if the information is given by me. All complaints are brought to me. If you have any, you can come to me or the members. We, council have our personal room; you can come there only if someone is present, with your complaints. That's all. Am I clear?" I asked, authority lacing my words.

"Yes." They yelled.

"Very well. New students that have started school today have their schedule. You know the place by now, I guess?" I looked at Amber for that. She shook her head. "Okay. You haven't gotten the tour. Some may have, some not. You will be guided towards your class by the council members. You may leave now. Thank you." I said, stepping down. "Oh! One more thing. If you didn't understand anything or are confused, make sure to ask." Finally, I was done with this. I went over to Alex. "Alex," I called.

"Yes?" He asked, turning towards me.

"You handle the department of any confusion." I said, smirking.

"What? Why?" He groaned.

"Tsk. Tsk. Do as I say," I said, flipping my hair.

"Whatever." He muttered. I laughed and went to my class with Amber.

Today's day was going to be interesting, especially, with one specific leather jacket person. He's not going to keep it down. I'm sure he is going to make this difficult for me. Worst case, he looks to be around my age so we might share few classes. And if he gets mixed with Ryan, it's going to be hell of a year. This is just the beginning. I don't know what's more to come.

**

Hello people!

New update.

Picture of Nate. Also thank you all to all whoever is reading. I don't know just felt like thanking you guys. Until then.

Read vote comment. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665 103 38
Mikayla is a mixed raced teenager trying to survive high school and save her friend who is broken in so many ways. Zion is a young lost soul from a...
12.4K 471 47
"Love is a decision, it is a judgment, it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forev...
1.1K 100 27
Wherever you see this story, please click on it. And if you don't like what you see in the first chapter, please signify. We all know that it's not e...
127K 3.7K 37
Sofia is an ordinary girl, trying to live her life as normally as possible. Being a teen in high school isn't easy for her. Especially finding her pl...