It Was An Accident // Sterek...

By _SterekTrash_

Completed Stiles "accidentally" let it slip to a group of very popular girls that he was gay, which really... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
SURPRISE
Announcment

Chapter 14

26.8K 1.2K 742
By _SterekTrash_

A/N: More smut coming up below ;)

Derek

Stiles winced as Derek's discarded shoe hit the floor with a loud thump, mostly because his dad was taking a nap downstairs. "Sorry," Derek mumbled, carefully toeing off his other shoe and gently kicking it to the side. Stiles just smirked and fell back on the bed, slipping off his shirt as he did so. Derek smirked right back and dropped to his knees in front of Stiles. 

"W-Wait, what are you doing?" Stiles asked suddenly, starting to scoot away. 

"Hey, calm down," Derek whispered, pulling him back by his legs. He soothingly rubbed his hands over Stiles' thighs and leaned up to kiss his boyfriend's nose. "I promise, it'll feel good. If you want me to stop, just say so." Stiles nodded as Derek licked his lips and started to undo his pants. "Are you okay?" Derek asked softly, pulling the zipper of Stiles' pants. He nodded quickly, squeezing his eyes shut. "Stiles, hey, look at me," Derek cooed, reaching up to touch his jaw. 

"I've never. . ." Stiles trailed off, sucking his bottom lip into his mouth as he watched Derek grin. 

"It'll feel good," Derek promised again, trailing his hands across Stiles' stomach and squeezing his hips.  Derek gently eased Stiles out of his pants, pulling them past his ankles until he could drop them to the side. He leaned forward, leaving soft kisses on the insides of Stiles' thighs. He could feel Stiles watching him, feel Stiles' fingers affectionately pulling at his hair. "Still good?" Derek said quietly, looking up at his boyfriend. Stiles nodded and Derek peeled off his briefs, dropping them on top of Stiles' discarded pants. 

Stiles groaned when Derek's lips covered the tip of his dick, his fingers gripping Derek's hair harder. "Oh fuck," Stiles moaned as Derek pulled away, stroking him slowly. He made a small noise of protest at the loss of warmth Derek's mouth provided, so Derek gave in and teasingly ran his tongue along the slit, still stroking, but with more determination. "That's fucking heaven," Stiles grunted, squeezing his eyes shut. Derek had only ever done this once before, so he wasn't an expert, but Stiles seemed to be enjoying it. He took as much of Stiles as he could and looked up at him through his lashes, but Stiles wasn't watching. Derek pulled off of Stiles' dick and instead curled his hand around the back of Stiles' neck and brought their lips together. 

"You like that?" Derek panted, running his thumb across the tip, smearing the precome. "Stiles, come on, talk to me," he tried, kissing him again, harder. Stiles mumbled something, but he was holding back and Derek could tell. "Stiles, it's okay. It's okay, just tell me you like it," Derek said with another kiss, but tried to be gentler this time. He kept moving his wrist, making Stiles whimper when he sped up his movements. "Stiles," Derek said, but Stiles kissed him halfway through trying to say his name and Derek didn't mind. 

"I like it," Stiles complied, and Derek grinned lazily, ducking back down to suck Stiles' dick because he was satisfied now. Stiles ran his fingers through Derek's hair, guiding him, but not pushing too far. He curved his hands around Stiles' hips, squeezing softly. Stiles was always so warm when Derek touched him, and he had the softest skin. He was so gorgeous, especially like this, a hot, panting mess underneath Derek's touch. . . but Derek thought he was gorgeous all the time. It probably wasn't the best time to realize he was falling in love with Stiles, but he couldn't help it. He suddenly felt weird. "Der, you okay?" Stiles whispered, cupping Derek's face with his hands as they stared at each other, Stiles staring at Derek in confusion and concern, but Derek just stared at him like he was a fucking masterpiece, so beautiful. So perfect. "Derek?"

"I. . . I think-" Derek hesitated, shaking his head. "I'm good, sorry," he replied, allowing Stiles to kiss him softly. 

"Do you need to stop?" Stiles asked, running a hand through his hair and curling the other hand behind Derek's neck. Derek shook his head, determined to finish what he started. He resumed what he had been doing before his sudden realization, taking Stiles a little by surprise judging by how hard he yanked at Derek hair and the moan that may have been a little too loud.  He didn't stop until Stiles was tensing up and his toes were curling and he was holding back from making any noises that could potentially wake up his dad. Stiles breathed out heavily, wrapping his hands in the material of Derek's shirt, using it to pull him up onto the bed. "Take this off?" Stiles requested. Derek looked at him and couldn't tell him no, even if the question would have been anything else.

Derek sat up from where he laid and took of the shirt in one swift movement, then tossed it to the side. He pulled the covers over both of them and they laid there, facing each other, fingers intertwined. Derek couldn't help his goofy smile, but he contained it some by biting the inside of his cheek. 

"When do you think Scott's going to notice we left?" Stiles asked after awhile of just laying together, the silence calming and leaving Derek open to think, even though that's the last thing he wanted to do. 

Derek shrugged, pushing Stiles' hair back with his hand. "I don't think he'll care. Him and Isaac are probably screwing right now honestly." It was meant as a joke, but Derek actually could see something going on between those two. It wouldn't surprise him. "That wasn't serious," he added, just in case it upset Stiles. 

Stiles sighed and lightly trailed his finger over Derek's chest. "I'm hungry, can we go out?" Derek smiled slightly and  pulled Stiles closer to his body. Usually, Stiles would be the one to say no because he was too lazy, but this time it was opposite. 

"Do we have to?" Derek grumbled, kissing his boyfriend's cheek. "I'd rather lay here with you than go out and interact with other people." He was actually kind of hungry, but he also didn't want this moment to end. It wasn't everyday you realized you were falling in love. The feeling was great, and he knew the moment he told Stiles, which wouldn't be anytime soon, it wouldn't be the same. It was different when it was kept inside, rather than when the world knew. It was a secret only he got to know, something to keep a smile on his face when he was sad. Thinking of how he would tell Stiles, that would make him happy. 

Stiles opened his mouth to say something, but the sound of his ringtone cut him off. Stiles sighed heavily and rolled out of Derek's arms. He took one look at the screen and made a face before hitting decline. "It's just Scott," he mumbled. He sat his phone down on the bed and smirked as he threw a leg over Derek's waist and straddled his lap. "He can wait." 

"I thought you wanted to go out," Derek teased, running his hands up Stiles' bare chest. "Get something to eat?" He smirked right back and gripped Stiles' hips. "Did you change your mind?"

Stiles leaned down to kiss Derek, but his phone rang again. He sighed and sat up, picking up the phone. He looked like he was going to decline it, which was what Derek was hoping for, but this time he answered it. "Lydia?" he said, raising an eyebrow. 

Derek waited, watching Stiles' expressions change as he talked to Lydia. Stiles nodded, for some dumb reason that Derek didn't understand because Lydia couldn't see him. Eventually, Stiles sighed and rolled off of Derek. "Okay, yeah. We're on our way." He waited another few second and then hung up the phone. Derek raised his eyebrows as he held himself up on his elbow. 

"What did she want?" Derek asked, eyes following his boyfriend as he dragged himself out of the bed and pulled on his pants, and then his shirt. 

"She wants us to come over," Stiles answered, looking around the floor for his shoes. "She said she's having a small get together and we apparently have to go, or else she'll make our lives a living hell and-"

"She's not serious about that," Derek laughed, getting out of Stiles' bed. He found his shirt and slipped it over his head. "I mean, she could make our lives a living hell, but she loves us too much to actually do it."  He smiled happily, kissing Stiles' forehead. "But if you want to go, we can go." 

"It's not that I want to go," Stiles defended himself, holding up his hands. "I just don't want to face the wrath of Lydia Martin. So unless you want to die, grab your keys and let's go." 

+++

"Boys!" Lydia exclaimed when she opened the door. Derek crinkled his nose and pushed past her to get inside. He'd been to Lydia's house enough to know his way around. "Your boyfriend could learn some manners," he heard Lydia remark, and Stiles laughed. Derek just rolled his eyes and made his way into the kitchen, grabbing a soda before moving on to the living room. Jackson was sitting on the couch and Allison was there, but no Scott. There were a few other people, mostly girls that had tried to date Derek before he came out. He didn't actually remember their names, but he smiled and waved anyways. 

"Can I have a drink of that?" Stiles asked as he sat down on the floor next to Derek. He didn't wait for an answer before taking Derek's drink and taking a large gulp. 

"Hey!" Derek laughed, taking it back and setting it on the other side of him. 

Stiles shrugged and rested his arm on Derek's leg, then leaned against him. The girls watched them and made faces that Lydia and Allison always made when they were being cute together. Derek thought it was annoying, but Stiles didn't seem to mind. 

"Stiles," Lydia said, heels clicking as she entered the room. She motioned for him to get up, so he did, dropping my hand back to my lap. "Come help me with food." 

Derek sighed as they disappeared into the kitchen. Allison pushed herself up off the couch and moved over to sit next to Derek. She seemed kind of upset, but Derek wasn't going to pry. Allison was probably going to tell him anyways. "I think Scott's going to break up with me," she said, linking her arm through Derek's. "If he does, I'm making you and Stiles take me out for sympathy ice cream, okay?" 

"Allison," Derek said, giving her a small smile. "You're a beautiful girl. If Scott breaks up with you, it's his loss." He side hugged her before she excused herself and disappeared to find Lydia, but Derek kind of wanted to know what was taking so long, so he followed after her. 

"Here," Lydia said as soon as Derek stepped into the doorway. She shoved a bowl of chips into his hands and smiled. "Take this." Derek sighed and turned on his heel, walking right back into the living room. He sat the bowl down and then turned, running into Stiles. 

Stiles grabbed Derek's shirt to catch himself, and Derek grinned. "Why did you want to come here again?" 

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Because Lydia asked us to be here and she's our friend," Stiles replied, crossing his arms. 

Derek raised his eyebrows and sighed. "Fine, but if Lydia suggests truth or dare, we're leaving," Derek stated, moving to lean against the wall. He waited as Lydia circled around the room and then stopped to sit next to Jackson. She did exactly what Derek didn't want her to do, and announced that they would be playing truth or dare. "No, seriously, that game is for thirteen year olds," Derek said, starting to leave, but Stiles grabbed his shirt and yanked him back. 

The first person to get asked was Jackson, in which Allison made him stand on his head, and then then Allison admitted her first childhood crush, and so on. The game went on and on for what seemed like forever. Stiles was dared to kiss Lydia, which he did, and Lydia giggled the whole time. Then Stiles was dared again to kiss Derek, which he also did, and Derek would've enjoyed it if the entire room wasn't watching. 

"Derek, your turn!" Lydia exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "Truth or dare?" 

Derek rolled his eyes and didn't say anything. He wasn't going to willingly participate in Lydia's childish games. 

"Fine, you pick truth," she said, narrowing her eyes at him. "So tell me, are you in love with Stiles?" Derek froze, staring at the ground. He opened his mouth to say something, deny it, but he couldn't really talk. He didn't know how to answer it. "Oh my god," Lydia gasped, covering her mouth with her hands. "Shut up!" she squealed. "You are in love with him!"

Derek felt Stiles tense up beside him and he was too afraid to look over. Instead, he took a deep breath, pushed back the urge to cry from embarrassment, and left the room without saying anything else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 10.1K 15
When Stiles dad turns back to his old way of drinking and starts to abuse him, Stiles doesn't know what to do. He doesn't tell anyone in hopes that...
179K 7.2K 17
Stiles has had a crush on his best friends Scott brother since he can remember.But now that he's a senior in high school and Derek Scott's brother is...
172K 4K 94
"You fell in love with the feeling. But you didnt fall in love with me." She was the confident girl, he was the awkward boy. Could it be anymore obv...
3.8K 85 8
stiles and Derek have never fully gotten along their enemies and high school, Derek bullies stiles because Derek refuses to come to his own terms wit...