Remember Me Slowly: Book I [U...

By saccharinewriter_

When good and evil crosses paths... "I'm sorry, have I seen you before?" "Uh, no. I think you have the w... More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1 // Why Hello, Stranger.
Chapter 2 // He Actually Doesn't Know You
Chapter 3 // Have The White Flag Really Risen Or Not?
Chapter 4 // Food Fight Mayhem
Chapter 5 // Hit That Cockroach!
Chapter 6 // Mystery of the Blonde Guy at the Greenhouse
Chapter 7 // Sleep Talking Issues
Chapter 8 // The Truth & The Reconciliation
Chapter 9 // Castella Cafe & the Boy Genius
Chapter 10 // City of Heroes
Chapter 11 // What He Doesn't Know Won't Hurt Him, Right?
Chapter 12 // Bunny Hops In
Chapter 13 // Resurrected
Chapter 14 // The Reason Why She Died
Chapter 15 // Kidnapped
Chapter 16 // Merciless Shadow Puff Girl
Chapter 18 // Attack
Chapter 19 // Punk's and Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 20 // One, Two , Three Let's Do This!
Chapter 21 // Open Your Eyes
Chapter 22 // Sleeping Beauty No More
Chapter 23 // Consider Yourself Warned
Halloween Special: Extra Chapter // Reaper
Chapter 24 // Punishments and Love Potions
Chapter 25 // Brokenhearted By the Sad Truth
Chapter 26 // After Every Storm Comes A Rainbow
Chapter 27 // I Made Up My Mind
Chapter 28 // Camping Part 1: The White Powerpuff For Reals?
Chapter 29 // Camping Part 2: I'll Fall With You, No Matter Where
Chapter 30 // Camping Part 3: I Have Missed My Bad Boy]
Chapter 31 // Camping Part 4: Wax Your Ears
Chapter 32 // Camping Part 5: We Found Them!
Chapter 33 // I Have Something to Tell You
Chapter 34 // To Tell or Not To Tell?
Chapter 35 // Christmas Special: Mission Successful plus Christmas Party
Epilogue
Author's Thank You Note
My YT Account :D

Chapter 17 // Aftermath

3.7K 90 20
By saccharinewriter_

**Warning: Not Edited**

Chapter 17 // Aftermath 

**Somewhere**

// No One’s POV

   “Bell…are you alright?” Girly asked with a worried expression in his face. It was night time and the only light they have is the night shine of the stars above. Bell was looking sad and guilty as ever. She and Girly sat at a tree branch.

   Bell was staring at the sky with a blank expression. This happens a lot when she fights. She remembers something painful and maybe that’s the reason behind her merciless personality and cold heart.

   She sighed and smiled, “Sorry to worry you Girly. I’m very fine”

   “Doesn’t seem like it to me…” Girly cuddled Bell tightly. He knows what has Bell been through and it was so painful and sad to even remember. It breaks his robotic heart whenever he sees his master in this kind of state.

   “…a memory of her is breaking my heart. That demon has hell to pay with!” she said through gritted teeth. Girly shook his head.

   “How will you find that demon if you keep shutting other’s away? The puffs might help us find her Bell…” 

   Bell knew it clearly that if her cold personality keeps getting the best of her she won’t find that demon any time soon. But how can she stop herself? That demon ruined her life and every time that demon’s face flashes through her mind she gets psycho and go haywire.

   Bell sighed again, “I know Girly, I know…”

   If Bell doesn’t find that demon she’ll change into a person she doesn’t want to; a demon, just like her sister.

***

   //Kaoru’s POV

   “If I ever see that person I’m going to rip her neck!” I said through gritted teeth and punched my locker. I can’t stand it! Three of my best of friends have been injured and one of them is in a life or death situation! And worse, since three of them are in the hospital I’m stuck with the rowdy’s. But eh, I have more stuff to worry about. It’s better than nothing anyways.

   “Sure you are” Someone chuckled. I looked to my right and there was the one and only Jerkpid. If you don’t get it, it’s my new nickname to him. Jerk and stupid combined; Jerkpid.

   “Oh. Jerkpid” I said bored and opened my locker and put in my books. It was already after school, my most favorite part. It’s because I get to visit them.

   He grinned, “Oh we’re now in the stage of giving endearments?” I rolled my eyes and I slammed my locker shut.

   “Oh shut up. That was only a nickname, besides,” I shrugged “It suits you. Jerk and stupid, Jerkpid” He pouted and put his hands in his chest and faked hurt. “That is so mean… who says that to their boy—“

   I glared at him, “Don’t.Say.It” I gritted my teeth and started walking away from him. He catches up to me and was now beside me. Both hands in his pocket, he leaned closer to my ear,

   “Boyfriend~” Then he snickered and run away to the entrance door. I froze and got goose bumps. I blushed and glared at his retreating figure.

   I smirked. Typical Butch. I took my time walking outside and not only a few meters away, there stood the most…ugh—I don’t want to say this, but it’s the truth—the most gorgeous rowdy I have ever laid eyes upon. 

   Bleh. I sound like Miyako and Momoko. Is this what being in love makes you feel like? Like you’re in cloud nine or something? Or it changes you into a person you are completely not?

   I think the latter is…probably unlikely. But well anyway, there stood Butch in front of the school’s entrance. He’s leaning in the wall with both hands in his pockets. Just one look and you can tell he’s one of those badass bad boy types.

   Which I’m quite thankful of; I don’t like the types like Boomer and or Brick. I think someone who can argue and compete with my skills is the one for me.

   And that my friend is, Butch. The Jerkpid, My Jerkpid.

***

//A Few Weeks Later

   That girl’s name is forever etched on my mind. Bell White, She’s merciless, sinful, cruel… every bad traits you can possibly find in any other normal villain. But the case is she’s not the kind like them. She’s… much scarier and not like the ones we have fought before.

  I was watching the soccer game and I’m in the professor’s place. Today is a weekday but I decided to take a few days off of school just two days ago ever since Miyako and Usa got discharged from the hospital.

   Even though they got out of the hospital their condition was…still the same. I sighed; my eye caught Miyako’s untouched food that was on the table. As I looked at Miyako, I felt a shot of pain and sadness that’s mixed with anger and hatred for that stupid shadowpuff who did this to my friends!

   Just looking at Miyako’s state hurts me so bad already but seeing Momoko lying in that hospital bed in a coma makes it much worse. Getting Amnesia was much better than being in a coma. That’s a life and death situation!

   It’s either she wakes up or…not. Brick also lost weight, he looked so thin. He was always at the hospital beside Momoko, everyday he’s looking after her. Not leaving her side no matter what happens. We’re also worried about him… this is unhealthy for him.

   “Miyako, you need to eat.” I sighed and took her food. Boomer was sleeping soundly and tired on the other sofa. He’s on night duty and I was on morning duty. We took turns in checking Miyako’s condition.

   That white ball of energy that hit her made her body weak and also losing her belt and powers made her body weaker. She’s now sitting in her wheel chair with a blank expression on her face. Her eyes didn’t have the usual brightness in them, it was clouded. Ever since the accident, Miyako never spoke. All she did was shook her head and nod.

   I tried spoon feeding her but she didn’t opened her mouth. She just sat there staring in the air.

   “Miyako…you need to eat.” She shook her head. “It’s bad for you health…” I muttered. Her eyes flickered to my belt. She stared at it.

   I knew what she was thinking. Without her belt, she won’t be able to transform anymore.

   “Don’t worry! Professor’s in the lab right now, isn’t he? He’s in there making your belt. You’ll get your powers back. I Promise” I smiled. She looked back to my face. She took the plate and started eating silently.

   She never smiled. The doctors said the experience caused her to have a trauma and she’s getting a hard time getting over it. I mean who wouldn’t get scared? You’re friends are getting beaten up and you can’t do anything because you were just as beat up as them.

   All you have to do was watch them receive damage and pain while you yourself was feeling the same way. There was no problem with her leg but she was just too weak to stand on her own, so hence, the wheel chair.

   After a few hours it was time for her to see the physiatrist. She needs to forget what happened so she has a session with a physiatrist everyday. After a few hours of struggling to change her into new clothes I finally finished and we went to her physiatrist. I left Boomer a note saying we went to the therapist and I’ll be back and he can pick her up later.

***

   Miyako silently tugged my shirt. I looked at her and she was pointing her mouth that was slightly agape indicating she was hungry. I smiled and nodded.

   “What would you want?” I asked. She thought for awhile and took a paper and a pen and she began writing on it.

‘I want some crepes :)’ it wrote. I smiled at her neat handwriting and I put the paper on my pocket.

   “One crepes coming right up!” I chimmed. She managed to smile slightly. Seeing her smile again left off some load off of me. Knowing she can smile again and the sessions with a physiatrist were working was great news.

   On the other hand, Usa’s feeling better. She’s not so weak like Miyako is but Usa’s resting. Turns out that the drug the mutt injected was some weird drug that makes you feel pain, luckily it wears off in one day. So I think Usa’s the one nearing recovery right now.

***

   I managed to find a crepe stand and man was the line long! After a few minutes I got to buy the crepes. I want to hurry back because Miyako might be starving but I stopped dead on my tracks when I heard a familiar voice.

   I quickly turned around and saw her.

   The white b*tch who was the one who put them in this situation! I felt my anger rising, I didn’t notice that I was already gripping the crepes I was holding. S-she looked so jolly while waiting in line talking with her robotic mutt.

   Let’s see if you can get to smile again if I smash your face? I thought. My eyes were dead set on her, not moving away. I decided to transform so I went somewhere where there was less people and transformed. I walked back to where she was and slowly walked towards her.

   When she saw she instantly beamed and then she smirked. Why this mother fuc—

   “Oh hey Butter—“

   Before she could finish what she has to say my fist connected with her face.

   “B*tch please, don’t get friendly with me. You’re going to pay for putting my friends hospitalized.” I said through gritted teeth. People started screaming and shouting. Some were crowding us and some run away.

   But I don’t care. My focus was now on the girl who nearly murdered my friends. She fell on the ground with a loud thud and she roughly rubbed her sore cheek where I punched her earlier. She smirked.

   “It’s not my fault how they’re total wimps!” She laughed. Man, this girl is dangerous. I snapped and went to punch her again when she caught my fist and gripped it.

   “Let’s dance, green puff” She smirked.

   I glared at her, “I don’t dance.” I screamed as I swung my hammer to hit her. She dodged my hammer hence it hit the ground instead. It left a crater on the ground. The mutt who was now just a few feet away from Bell has a worried expression.

   “…Bell…No….” It muttered. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 32 15
It was another rainy day in Townsville and the girls decided to go through their book of fairytales. Meanwhile, the boys are planning another fight w...
109K 3K 36
After four years since their disappearance, The Powerpuff girls Z realize that their new classmates are nothing more, nothing less than the Rowdyruff...
5.5K 137 8
Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup are the heroes of Townsville since they were young girls. Twenty years later, they are still the town heroes, but the...
150K 5.1K 41
**Completed** The Powerpuff Girls have saved many days over the next two years. Finally, entering their first high school year with an oddly quiet su...