V is for Virgin, & That's Wha...

By kimpyvon

Gabriella's a virgin because of many reasons - One is because of her love dedication to Aiden, the school's b... More

V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 1
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 2
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 3
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 4
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 5
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 6
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 7
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 8
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 9
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 10
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 11
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 12
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 13
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 14
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 16
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 17
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 18
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 19
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 19.1
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 20
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 21
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 22
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 23
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 24
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 25
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 26
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 27
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 28
V is for Virgin & That's What I'll Forever Be: 29
V is for Virgin & That's What I'll Forever Be: 30
V is for Virgin & That's What I'll Forever Be: 31
Epilogue

V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 15

5.5K 214 43
By kimpyvon

♡ Gabby ♡

"OWWW!" I moaned in pain, "STOP IT, ASHTON!!!" I shouted again, "IT HURTS, DAMMIT!"

"What? I'm being gentle here...." Ashton says sexily.

"YOU'RE NOT. It hurts me. STOP IT!" I angrily screamed once more.

"It's not that big...." He says softly.

Okay, it's not what you think it is and if you have a green mind, then it's not what you think it is.

We're playing airsoft, as you can see.

"How painful can a pellet be?" Ashton smirks at me, looking amused.

"Look at the size of the pellet, Ashton!" I say, exasperatingly.

"It's not that big.." He says again, with a smirk.

"No fair!" I pouted, "We're supposed to be on the same team! Luke is our enemy!"

"I know," He grins sheepishly.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HIDING THERE UNDER YOUR BASES? Already giving up?" I hear Luke scream.

As you can see, we made forts using the pillows from the living room and the bedrooms.

Our forts are opposite to each side, Luke having around 5 big pillows for his fort and around seven in ours because, as you can see, we're two people- Ashton and I.

Luke told us he's a pro so it's okay if it's a 2-is-to-1 game. He loaded the pellet guns, and the only reason I agreed to take part of it is because Ashton forced me to. And the fact that it's pretty nice for Luke to play a 'real' game with all the running- and not just videogames in his room.

"We're not giving up!!" Ashton shouted, still hiding under the base while shooting at me, which he wasn't supposed to do.

"Stop it!" I angrily demanded, "We're supposed to hit Luke! At this rate, we're going to lose."

"No, we aren't." He smiles. "I got a plan."

"And your plan includes shooting your ally with pellets?" I say to him as a matter of factly.

"Actually, no. I just want to." He grins at me, his dimples deepening.

It made me blush a bit, because he's so devilishly handsome that I know it's a crime to be THAT handsome.

I must be asleep when God showered good looks to everyone.

"Watch me." Ashton winks, and I nodded my head, speechless.

He then peeps a little from the fort where Luke is standing, on his defensive position with a serious face.

"I'm waiting!" Luke shouts impatiently.

"Hey Luke, there's something stuck on your hair!" Ashton says, making Luke's jaw drop.

He drops the gun for a moment, raking his hair and at the exact moment, Ashton shot him with the pellet gun.

"Gotcha!" Ashton says with a victorious grin.

"Wha? No fair! That's cheating!" Luke pouted. "There's nothing on my hair."

"Actually.... I'm not cheating." Ashton smiled, walking up to Luke and removing a piece of pellet from his hair. "Pellet."

Luke shrugs nonchalantly then shoots Ashton's stomach face on making him gasp. I laughed at this because it caught him off guard.

"I win." Luke claps.

"No, you don't." Ashton says, "I hit you first."

"I still hit you. And I didn't say the one who hits first wins. I said race to three." Luke chirps.

"You did not say race to three." I laughed, because I know Luke's just making up excuses.

"Whatever," Luke mumbles when the doorbell rang.

~

"Stop picking on your pizza." Ashton laughs while I battle with the pizza.

"I'm not. It's just... I'm just removing the pineapples, okay?" I say, taking every piece of pineapple out because unfortunately, I can't take the anchovies off because it's pretty small so, I have to stick with Hawaiian and just remove the pineapples.

"Come on, give it here." Luke says, placing his plate infront of me. "The pineapples."

I did as he said and ate my pineapple-free pizza quietly. There's still a lingering pineapple taste but I didn't complain and ate quietly.

"So how's school, Luke?" Ashton asked, making me surprised.

I mean- his sudden curiosity towards Luke's life? Where did it come from? And knowing Luke, when mom asks him these things, he doesn't say anything at all. He's a really secretive person so no one bothered asking him about it again. Even me. Even if I'm curious about Luke's personal life. Ashton's question just caught me off guard.

"It's fine," Luke shrugs casually.

Ha! The casual shrug- the "it's fine" line is what he always pulls. And no one bothered asking another question again. It's like a dead end answer.

"What do you mean by fine?" Ashton asked again, making me glance at him which he returned immediately.

"Erm...." Luke hesitates, but I was quite shocked because he atleast said something- "erm".

By erm, it means he's bothered about something, right? How can he be bothered? He doesn't have problems as I know of and well, he's only problem is probably how to advance to the next level in a videogame!

"Go on, don't be shy." Ashton encouraged. Luke stared at him for a moment, biting his lower lip, then looking directly at his pizza.

"There's this girl---"

"Now we're talking!" Ashton interrupts with a wide smile, "Go on!"

I kind of feel bad for a second because it's as if I don't know anything about Luke at all.

About a girl in his school or what his thoughts are besides his love for GTA Vice City and San Andreas.

"She's.. pretty." Luke says in a voice I've never heard before- it's smooth, a sprinkle of adoration in its tone and it's just different.

"Do you have a picture?" Ashton asked, almost instantly.

"What? Are you trying to steal his girl now?" I scowled, in a joking manner.

"Are you jealous?" He joked as well, with a teasing smirk.

"Ha! I'm not," I replied back, although my tone of voice said otherwise.

Luke widened his eyes and hesitated for a moment, probably thinking Ashton would give a go on his girl.

"Nah, I'm just going to look at it. Don't worry," Ashton assured him.

Luke shrugged, giving his phone to Ashton making Ash look baffled.

His lock screen was of course, a picture of GTA, his fave game.

"Just open my phone," Luke sighed in defeat.

Ashton slid the iPhone lock screen and smiled sheepishly seeing his homescreen.

It's the girl. And can I just say-- wow.

She makes me look like a kid.

"Are you in the same grade?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah," Luke nods, his face turning pink. "She's hotter than you."

"I know that." I glowered at him. "She looks so... mature."

I looked at it again, auburn waves, hourglass figure, thick pink lips, bright emerald eyes and fair skin.

Huh, I'm honestly kinda feeling jealous now.

"She's a beaut. This is a jackpot, man." Ashton laughed, high-fiving with my brother.

I rolled my eyes murmuring to myself, "Boys will be boys."

"Do you like her?" I inquired, making Luke gawk at me.

"Why would I put her picture on my homescreen if I don't?" He retorted back, biting on his pizza once again.

"What I mean is... are you sure this is not a result of your raging hormones?" I asked, raising my brow playfully.

"W-What are you talking about?" Luke stammered defensively. "She's hot but I like her not because of that."

"Because of what then?" I asked curiously, not knowing my brother has this intimate side in him.

"Well, we're best friends..." He sighed, "Like, really close friends."

"Then that's pretty easy, right?" Ashton says coolly, "Just ask her out."

Luke returned him a glower, sighing,

"Have you ever heard of friendzoned?"

"Yeah, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't know she did-"

"She did not do anything." Luke cuts me off. "Well... yet."

"But... you wouldn't know! And since you're best friends, it's likely that she feels the same way too." I commented, suddenly interested that my brother's got a love life.

"And what if I knew? It's a do or die situation. Our friendship is at risk." Luke sighs hopelessly.

"Look, Luke. I know what you're going through." Ashton smiles at him, "But you have to atleast try. Something like telling her how you feel and assuring her that you'll do your best."

Luke's eyes looked a bit hopeful, and I honestly don't know how Ashton can manage to do that.

"But, what if the outcome's the same?" Luke shrugs.

"Then atleast you don't have to regret that you didn't do anything. Because trust me, if you don't confess and it just so happens that she likes you too then- it's a shame. You'll regret it for the rest of your life. Atleast if she turns you down after you've made so many efforts then.... you wouldn't regret anything because you know that you did your best." Ashton explained.

"And that she doesn't deserve you if she still turns you down after that." I added.

Luke fell silent for a while then smiled.

"Yeah... I'll do that." Luke says with a smile, "I'm going to call her."

"Good." I clapped happily.

"Infact, I'll do that now. Thanks guys!" He happily says, finishing his slice, then sprinting upstairs to his room again.

So, we're left alone now. Ashton and I.

"How did you do that?" I ask Ashton with a smile.

"Do what?"

"Don't pretend you don't know," I say, rolling my eyes.

"I just talked to him, that's all." He shrugs, eating his pizza.

"He doesn't open up to people that easily." I confessed.

"He just needs a little push, Gabriella." Ashton smiled. "I can see in his eyes that he really wants to tell someone about it."

"Anyway, thanks. I've never seen Luke get out of his room and play a 'real' game before. Plus, he even confessed about a girl in his grade. Wow, there are just so many events for me to take in." I laughed.

His gaze softened, then he smiled.

"Wanna watch the stars now?"

"Perfect." I smiled back.

We finished our pizzas, going to our small backyard, lying on our backs and just observing the stars. The fake grass was prickling our skins but the night was so breathtaking that we didn't notice.

We were having small talks, light conversations about anything- books, movies, interests, school, family and a few jokes.

It was calming, relaxing and exciting at the same time.

Lying here- it's as if time slowly stopped moving and it's just Ashton and I.

But then again, time flew so fast, because the next thing I knew, it's time for Ashton to leave and even if I don't want to- he had to. And I don't have the right to stop him anyways.

He kissed the top of my forehead, making me blush, before he left.

~

The next morning came by fast, and the prelims are also coming by fast.

I was getting pretty anxious and nervous about my grade because well, I'm a perfectionist, I take things seriously.

So, I went to school, Lianna and Seth picked me up the next morning. It was honestly surprising that Luke didn't mention anything to mom about the night with Ashton.

Huh, I guess he can be trusted after all.

I smiled as I blissfully recalled the memories of last night, skipping happily towards Seth's car.

"Well, you look happy." Lianna greets me with a smirk.

"Shut up." I blushed.

"OH-MY-GOSH. Spill!" Lianna squealed, making me cover my ears.

"Hmm, maybe some other time. I'm not in the mood." I smiled playfully.

Lianna simply shrugged her shoulders and didn't press on it.

We reached the school gates a little while later, Seth suavely parking his car to his usual spot. The three of us then walked to our classrooms together.

"So.. do you like Ashton?" Lianna blurted out so suddenly. Even Seth glanced at me, waiting for my answer.

"W-What? No... I'm.. not thinking of those things yet...." I said, feeling flustered.

"Huh? But you were so candid about your love for Aiden back then? How ironic." Lianna teasingly smirked.

"Lianna!" I say, slapping her arm. "What if someone hears you? It was different back then, okay? I was stupid and foolish...."

"You haven't gotten over him yet, have you?" Lianna says, looking at me in the eye.

"What are you talking about? I'm totally over him eversince the time he embarrassed us infront of the whole school." I grumbled. "Aiden is out of the picture here."

"I bet if he asks you out, you'd happily agree." Lianna tells me with a playful grin.

"I wouldn't! He's a changed man. He isn't who I thought he was." I answered spitefully.

"You're just saying that." Lianna rolls her eyes, as we sat on our desks.

"I'm not," I groaned in frustration.

The bell rang and the students piled up on their desks. Aiden was the last one to come in, and I dread that he's in every class I'm in. I don't even know why what Lianna said struck me so much to the point that I'm disgusted with myself.

I mean- what's the point in loving Aiden anyway? Ashton is way way better.

I was busying myself in my books, trying to shrug the thought off, when someone tapped my shoulder making me flinch. I turned around, seeing a handsome... well, slightly emo-looking guy staring right back at me with a smirk on his face.

"Hey cutie." He greets flirtatiously.

"Um... Hi?" Then I asked myself how come he looks so familiar......

"The name's Brett." He says, flashing his pearly whites. That's when I remembered the names Lianna told me to memorize. Brett is one of them- one of the football jockies, I suppose.

"Oh, yeah. Erm, Gabriella." I replied uneasily, as he shakes my hand.

"I know." He winked, making me scowl.

I was about to busy myself in the books again when someone pulled my hair making me shriek.

I turned around, seeing Brett smirking at me, and I glowered at him.

"Stop it!" I angrily stomped.

He just watched me get furious, the smirk still plastered on his face as he leans his cheek on his fist.

"I might just steal you away from him." Brett laughs.

"F-From who?" I asked curiously.

"Him, of course." Brett winked, pointing at Aiden, whose gaze is pretty distant, out of the window.

Huh, I wonder what's bothering him......

Okay, stop it, Gabriella! You're not supposed to be thinking about him.

You shouldn't be even talking to this Brett guy because he's one of them. The jocks, I mean. Well, Ashton became a jock recently but he's different. He's not a cocky jerk like these guys.

"Whatever." I mumbled to myself.

"There's this party-"

"No!" I cut Brett off almost instantly.

"It's not the kind of party you're thinking about." Brett says flatly.

"Go on." I shrug, not that it matters but, I'm curious anyway.

"It's a pool party-"

"That's much worse." I interrupted him, sighing in defeat. Again, boys will be boys.

"Look, it's not what you're thinking and we'll be good gentlemen-"

"Nu-uh." I cut Brett off. "N-O."

I hear him sigh in defeat, making me feel a bit victorious then he mumbles something which I didn't quite catch.

"I heard about Rebecca." He says, making me twitch. That name, of course, made me alert.

"What about her?" I scoffed.

"Your brother has a thing for her, doesn't he?" Brett smirks almost instantly making me scowl at him.

"What about her?" I scowled, of course, after Ashton left, I searched for the girl in Luke's facebook account- from his list of friends- mutual friends- it's pretty tough but I managed to see her profile.

Rebecca Stone. The redhead. My brother's best friend. The first girl he fell in love with. (Or as I know of.)

"She's my sister." Brett snickered making me flinch.

That's when I realized- Brett Stone- it makes perfect sense. They have the same eye color and face shape. How could I not notice that?

"She is?!?" I say in shock.

He simply nodded his head with a playful smirk.

"My sister has a lot of suitors. Currently speaking, even Tristan is aiming for her." Brett says, pointing at Tristan, another one of the jocks. It kind of made me sad because... I don't want my brother to be friendzoned. And to be honest, compared to Tristan..... he looks like a shrimp.

"What's in it for me?" I ask him.

"Tell you what." He says with a smile, adjusting his position so that his face is a few inches from mine and.... god, do they all have to be gorgeous? Jocks, I mean? I feel so insecure, they probably look prettier than me. "I'll help your brother."

My eyes instantly widened when I heard this piece of news. This is good news because.. well, I would be doing something for my brother and it's something I rarely do because.. well, I don't know what he thinks and he rarely talks about what he feels.

"That would mean so much to me, Brett. Thank you-"

"But." He interrupts, pressing his forefinger on my lips making me blush and catching me by surprise. "On one condition."

"What?" I asked.

"You have to go to the pool party." He answered, making me frown.

"No." I reply sadly.

"No? For your brother's sake?" Brett smiled. "Oh, and this is not part of Aiden's plan. We just want to invite you and your friends because you guys seem cool."

"Cool." I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "So me."

"It's true, Gabs. Your pretty face- your fair skin and.... sexy bod. You just... need a little.... skin, you know." Brett encouraged making me shake my head.

"Not in a million years. I'm sorry." I sighed.

"Just go." Brett says in defeat. "For your brother. Think about it... you can bring him with you and he'll have a chance on hanging out with sis."

I fell silent when Brett said another follow-up.

"I promise to be a good boy?" Then he flashed me a forced good boy smile minus the braces.

I digested all this, finally deciding on what to do. As much as I hate pool parties- for my brother's sake... I mean- he changed his phone's wallpaper with the girl's picture! That's something I never thought he'd ever do. And when he talked about his liking and admiration for Rebecca.. It was like I saw another side of him. And I liked it.. very much.

"When's this?" I bit my lip.

"Friday." Brett smirked.

"Okay. I'll go.. but you promised to help him." I say to him.

"I know." He laughs, gosh, do all boys laugh so gorgeously and perfect? How come when I laugh I sound like a pig? "Bring your brother."

"I will." I sighed.

"Oh, and bring Lianna and Seth too."

"Okay." I answered.

"Cool." He smirked, "I'll pick you up then."

Nodding my head in response, I rested my head on the table.

Seriously.... is it just me or my life has become a rollercoaster of ups and downs in a matter of minutes?

No, scratch that- a whole 180 degree turn from my peaceful life back then.

I'm not sure if that's a bad thing though... now that I think about it, I met Ashton because of a party.

When the teacher came, I adjusted my position, sitting straight up, and gathering my books.

I accidentally glanced around the classroom when I caught Aiden's eye. He was looking at me too, with a smirk on his face. I scowled at him, and he flirtatiously winked at me before turning to face the blackboard.

"Jerk." I mumbled to myself softly.

**

So... yeah! Not much to say! New update. School's killing me. College is - oh kill me now. -_- Anyway, two long tests today- both were super difficult.

Oh, and pool party! Hehe, thought of it because I heard someone say it earlier in school.

Oh yeah, Brett on the side;) :*

>>>>>>>>>

Send vomments = ♥

x

me:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408 109 34
The first day of college. Doesn't it sound scary, nerve-wracking? Doesn't it make your stomach churn with excitement? When nineteen-year-old Isabella...
First Time By J C Baker

General Fiction

6.8K 641 101
Aiden, a charming but troubled teenage boy with a rough and turbulent upbringing. Emily, a naΓ―ve and insecure teenage girl from an affluent backgrou...
1.9K 130 32
My High School Life is about this girl, Ivey, who falls in love with a cute boy named Kyle. Kyle seems to not have a crush. At least, that's what he...
23 0 1
Gabriella was so out of her element, but there was no denying the explosive attraction to her fake boyfriend. She had no intention of falling for the...