She Was Broken Beyond Repair

By Praggya_Sabarwal

[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afra... More

COPYRIGHT
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWNENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
EPILOUGE
BONUS CHAPTER ONE
BONUS CHAPTER TWO
BONUS CHAPTER THREE
BONUS CHAPTER FOUR
IT'S TIME TO VOTE!!!!
BONUS CHAPTER FIVE
BONUS CHAPTER SIX
BONUS CHAPTER SEVEN
BONUS CHAPTER EIGHT
BONUS CHAPTER NINE
BONUS CHAPTER TEN
BONUS CHAPTER ELEVEN
BONUS CHAPTER TWELVE
BONUS CHAPTER THIRTEEN
QUESTIONS
ANSWERING QUESTIONS
MILESTONE
NEW STORY
NEW STORY

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

29.2K 924 40
By Praggya_Sabarwal

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

"Do you need something else?" I asked the boys as they happily ate their portion of chicken strips.

They shook their head in negative and resumed talking amongst themselves.

"Kyle, is it fine if I don't come to the firm tomorrow?" I asked him taking a sip of my water.

"Of course! It's your firm, love, you wanna come or you don't is absolutely fine. I have no issues and there is no need for you to ask for my permission again." He said looking up from his plate.

"I do need your permission, Kyle. I am working there as an employee, like the rest. I don't want any special treatment just because I am your wife." I told him seriously meaning every word.

"Then don't be a regular employee anymore, be a member of the board." Kyle said.

"I just said I will not accept any special treatment, babe. I don't deserve that position. When I work hard enough for it, that is the time I won't mind being there." I told taking a bite of my lamb.

"Fine. I should have kept in mind your ethics first, before suggesting this." Kyle said chuckling.

I just shook my head with a smile and continued eating.

"Aunt Paiwsley?" Brandon called.

"Yes, baby? Do you need something?" I asked him.

"Can I talk to mommy?" He asked making me clueless as to what to answer him.

"Brandon, mommy is sleeping right now. When she wakes up I'll make you talk to her, okay?" I said looking in Kyle's direction for help.

"You call her and she will wake up." He said.

"Buddy, she is tired and sleeping right now. If we call her, she'll get disturbed and we don't want to do that, right?" Kyle said trying to convince Bradon.

"No." He said.

"Then we'll talk to her later, cool?" Kyle asked for conformation.

"Yes." He mumbled and went back to eating.

..................................

After dinner the kids were off to sleep and Kyle and I retired back to our room.

Once inside the room I straight away head over to the bathroom for my shower.
After I was done with my shower, I dried up myself and wore my favourite PJ's and walked out.

"Paisley, I was thinking about going on a vacation. Just you and me." Kyle said as I came to bed.

"Just you and me? Where will the kids stay and when are you planning this?" I asked him.

"After Melissa is fine. The kids can stay with one of your or my friends, if that's okay with them. Else, we can call mom here?" Kyle said.

"Kyle, I haven't ever left the boys for days ever. I am not used to staying without them and neither are they. If we really want to go, then we all should go together." I explained.

"That's the whole point. Even if we are back together now, we still haven't got anytime for ourselves. Both of us, really need time away from everything. We need time only for ourself." He said.

"I am not really sure." I told him nerveous about leaving the boys.

"It's okay, take your time. We can go after a month or two, if you want." He coaxed.

"Okay. Let's just see how the boys settle here. If they will be fine, then we'll go. Fair?" I asked him. Trying to close the matter for time being.

He just shrugged his shoulders and went back to reading his book.

..........................

"Hey!" I greeted Kyle on the door after he just came back from work.

"Hey!" He replied and kissed me.

"Busy day?" I asked as we entered our room.

"Yeah. I am really tired. I'll be right back" He replied and walked towards the walkin closet to change into something comfortable.

"Where are the kids?" Kyle asked as he came back from the washroom taking a seat beside me on the bed.

"In the backyard." I told him and kept my phone aside after sending a text to mom.

"And you aren't there to watch over them!?" Kyle asked surprised.

I never leave the kids alone to play on the swings. I make sure to always be around, but today, all of them had given me a sandbath. So, I had to come and take a shower.

"Rose is with them right now. They had given be a sandbath. I had come to take a shower. I was going back when you rang the bell." I told him.

"That's believable now." He said making fun of me.

I just playfully glared at him.

"Let's go, I got some toys for the boys." Kyle said.

"Let's go." I said and walked to the backyard with him.

"Hey boys!" Kyle said as we went to the boys who were playing in the backyard on the slide.

"Hey daddy!" Hi dad!" "Hey Uncle Kyle!" All the three boys greeted him.

"Having fun?" Kyle asked and they nodded their heads enthusiastically.

"Would you like to have a look at your new toys?" Kyle asked and they screamed in joy running inside the house.

The boys went bonkers on seeing their new toys. I really like to see them this happy. All of them deserve it, and I have an extremely strong feeling that, Noah, Ryder and Brandon would become great friends in future.

Me and Kyle were having a great time seeing the boys enjoying themselves when the doorbell rang.

"I'll go!" Rose said and went to the door to check.

After a few moments Rose came back. "Paisley, your friend Luke is here, shall I get him in?" She asked.

"Yes. Yes, of course!" I answered and Kyle just gave me a disapproving glare which I chose to ignore.

"Hi Luke." I greeted him as he walked in behind Rose. Even though after what happened between us, we want our friendship to stay intact.

"Hey. I am extremely sorry for coming unannounced like this, but I had to tell you something. May I please?" He asked.

"Hello Uncle Luke!" All the three boy said and exchanged pleasantries with him. He seemed quite happy with the boys.

"Boys, I have some important work. Could you please go to your rooms?" He asked he boys and they nodded with reluctance and fled away.

"Look, Dawson, I don't have time for your carp. It's better you leave or else I'll have the guard's throw you out!" Kyle seethed.

"Kyle!" I said in a warning tone.

"Paisley, just don't........." Kyle was saying something when Luke beat him to it.

"Look, Redmond, I am not here to create a scene. I want to have a civil talk and then I'll be on my way. I am not a threat to you anymore, as may think." Luke said.

"It's okay, Luke, it's fine. You please have a seat and say whatever you have to. Would you like something to drink?" I said.

"No, thanks I am good. I just want 10 minutes of your time, that's all. Can I please talk to you alone?" Luke asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"No! You can't! If you want to talk to her, do that right infront of me. Else, just get the f*ck out!" Kyle growled.

"Fine by me!" Luke said and started.

"Paisley, I know we decided to continue our friendship inspite of everything has happened, and believe me, I am glad for that. But I really have to get away for the time being, I have to get away from all of this. All this will be really hard for both of us, even if we want to deny that fact. So, I have decided to go Greece for a couple of months. I, have realised that, I need to move on and build a new life for myself. I have to understand and accept the fact that, you can't be with me. So, I am going away. But please do not think that I am going because I want to end all contacts with you. I thought it would be appropriate for me to tell you this before leaving." Luke said and I felt bad.

"Luke, you really don't need to do that. Your family, business, friends, your life is here. Just planning to move away from everybody will be difficult for you. Think about it again, please. You are practically talking about starting a new life." I told him.

"I have thought really hard about it, and made the decision after alot of logical thinking. It's in good faith for us all." He answered.

"You sure?" I asked him.

"Absolutely positive!" He said.

"Well, I support you then. All the best, Luke. I hope you get all the happiness you deserve." I told him.

He just nodded giving me a smile and we briefly hugged each other.

"I'll take a leave now, my jet's waiting." Luke said and turned towards the door.

"Don't mess up, she's a keeper!" Luke told Kyle as he passed him.

"I know." Kyle said with honesty.

I walked Luke to the door and said goodbye to him one last time.

As I was walked back into the living room Kyle was already waiting for me.

"Was that a closure?" Kyle asked confusing me to a huge deal.

"Closure of what?" I asked him.

"A closure of your people's association, of your friendship." Kyle stated.

"No. No, it wasn't. It was a closure of what had happened. It wasn't a closure of our friendship or association." I told him clearly.

"Why can't you just cut off all your ties with him, Paisley!? I am sure, it would be difficult but not impossible." Kyle said arrogance lacing his every word.

"I won't do that. Even if I did, it won't be possible because we have the same circle. And I will not just put a full stop on my friendship because you want me to. I have told you this time and again and will tell you for the last time that, Luke is a very good friend of mine. He has helped me throughout, always stood by my side, has been my saviour on many occasions and I find a true friend in him. It's difficult to find such people! He has always had feelings for me, but never said anything for the sake of my happiness. He had ample amount of chances to confess, but he didn't. All because he respects me and my choices. Now also, he is ready to change his life 360 because of me, which is a huge deal. So, I won't cut off my ties with him until he wants that to happen. End of the discussion." I told Kyle.

Kyle just shook his head and walked away.

..............................

"Love?" Kyle said and just looked at him.

"Can we please not continue this fight? It's really killing me not being able to talk to you." Kyle said and came close to me.

"It was never a fight from my end as you are putting it. For me, I was just clearing things but chose to walk away and term that as a fight." I told him straight forward.

"I had my reasons." Kyle shot back.

"Kindly enlighten me about them, Mr.Redmond." I told him.

"You would not understand it." Kyle said irritating me.

"Why? Why wouldn't I understand, huh? Why do you always assume things about me?" I asked him a little hurt.

"I just know." He stated lamely.

"There is always a possibility for you to be wrong. Kyle, we can't have a happy and successful marriage till we openly start talking to each other. You just need to feel confident about coming to me and express yourself." I told him and sat close to him.

"Okay. So, I still fear loosing you. I still feel a bit uncertain with our situation." Kyle said.

"What situation?" I asked him.

"The current situation we are in due to the turn of events in the past week. I want to make sure you are always with me. I want to make sure there is nothing that can break us apart now." Kyle said.

"I agree with you, the sudden turn of events was unfortunate, but it won't affect us. If would have the power to break us, it would have already happened, Kyle. We were strong enough that is why we were able to get back together. You have to just believe in our bond and throw away all the uncertainties out of the window. The circumstances don't have the power to tear us apart but the doubts and insecurities have, Kyle. Just have a fresh and positive feeling about it all and we'll be fine." I explained him with patience.

"You always seem to surprise me, baby. How can you think of things on such a deep level? Your thoughts hold such depth." Kyle said and just shrugged my shoulders.

"Thank you for understanding me, Paisy. Thank you." Kyle said.

"There is no need to thank me, Kyle. That's my duty." I said and hugged him.

"I love you, sweetheart." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too, babe. I love you too." I said and placed a kiss on his chest.

.............................

Hey Babies!

I hope this chapter made up for the wait. I wanted to show our lovely couple overcoming their insecurities. I really hope you people like Pasiley and Kyle's clarification of thoughts. And sorry for the short chapter. I was quite busy with personal stuff. 

I had changed Lucy Hale as Paisely to Victoria Justice. I realised she seemed more appropriate for the role.

Please share your percious views with me.

I hope you liked it.

Kindly vote, comment and share.

Until next time:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 14.1K 46
Part two of the Hurt of billionaire. ************************************************************************************************ "Sir, Please le...
132K 6.9K 37
"Why don't you understand? I want you to be happy, you fool." **** On the surface, Arpita was a calm, smart, independent woman, living a simple life...
2.8M 79.6K 64
Love. It was infuriating yet strangely addicting. It swirls in unknown waters, testing its limits before striking. The sensation of its claws diggin...
425K 35K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...