Sasuke's Little Kitsu

By amilearose

A story where a certain raven named Sasuke Uchiha finds a young boy with fox ears and 9tails as the raven cre... More

Author's note
Lost kitsu
Don't break the rules and day without Sasuke
Sakura problem
Double trouble and memory lane
Stressful day
Master's brother
What a day...
Day one of separation and a little bit of trouble
Kitten meets the guest and trouble in the Rain Village
Another stressful day and a lost Kitsune
Panic and a big storm to come
The big storm and trust?
Ha! Storms...
The big reunion?
The return home
I am the good boy!
Meeting Sasuke's friends and a new memory unlocked
More trouble to come
Welcome to Wonderland
Babysitting and taking Kitten to school
Stressful day, snapping, and a friend to rely on
Moving out and One tail
Big Surprise
Meeting the newcomers and memories?
Getting there but not quiet
Long day
authors note
News and a crush?
Must protect
New sign of protection
Remember Me
Author's Note

Discussing plans and K.O.

3K 143 50
By amilearose

Edited

Kyuubi was sitting on his bed thinking really hard about something until his room door was opened earning his attention "oh, Kitten, Meemee, how are both doing?" he asked while slightly tilting his head when his brother's walked over to him as they held each other's hands.
"We...We don't want to leave yet...We want to stay here longer," Meemee says as he looks down at the ground while blushing slightly as Kitten nodded his head in agreement "num num," the blond squeaks sadly as tears started to fill his eyes when their older brother gently picked them up, holding them both close to him "I know boys, I know...but it's the only way in order to turn you back to normal..." Kyuubi says when he mumbles something under his breath.

"Look, I promise we'll come back when your back to normal or at least older ok, plus aren't you both tired of not being able to do the things you want to do. Like getting snacks without having to ask, or leaving the house on your own and, Kit don't you want to be able to talk with Sasuke normally," Kyuubi says while looking at the boys as both foxes turned their heads away.

The redhead just sighed "I'm only doing what's best for the two of you ok," he says while nuzzling them both as Meemee nodded his head but Kitten started shaking when a small sob left his lips.

Kyuubi frowned a little before tears started to fill his eyes as well "please don't cry little one..." he says softly his voice cracking a little bit and seeing the two sad Meemee was beginning to get affected by this as well.

Then soon enough all three of them started crying with Meemee and Kitten clinging on to Kyuubi who held them both close to him.

"I'm so sorry, I am so sorry," Kyuubi says through his tears as even he himself didn't want to leave either but he knew it was the only way to have his brother's back, he wish there was a different way but it couldn't be helped.

Soon a gentle knock sounded on his door was the fox looked over while sniffling just to see Itachi in his doorway "is everything ok? What's wrong?" he asked while walking into the room and carefully closed the door behind him.
Kyuubi just shook his head not wanting to answer yet as he wasn't ready to face the Uchiha yet.

"Hn," the raven hummed while walking over to them and gently sat down on the bed beside the red fox who immediately leaned into him for comfort.

Itachi got the hint and carefully hug all three of the foxes close comforting them and after a while of crying they all calmed down, with Meemee and Kitten falling asleep in the two's arms.
"Are you ready to talk now?" Itachi soon asked as Kyuubi then looked into Itachi's eyes before looking away and nodding "what is it then?" the raven soon asked softly to which the redhead sniffled, "we...we have to leave, we...we can't stay..." the nine-tailed fox answered his voice small and weak.

The Uchiha then carefully puts a gentle hand on the fox's cheek "Kyuubi, it's ok. How long do you guys have left," he asked surprising the redhead until he looked away again but slightly leaned into Itachi's touch.

"Three...we have three days until we leave..." Kyu answered "alright, we'll just have to make the most of it as well as telling Sasuke and Sasukie this as well so they are more prepared," Itachi replied causing Kyuubi to look at him "you really don't mind this," he asked.
"Not at all, there's probably a good reason for the three of you lea-," Itachi was cut off by a gentle kiss from Kyuubi that really surprised him.

And when the redhead finally registered what he's done he quickly pulled away and covered his mouth "I-I-I'm so sorry," Kyuubi stuttered out before holding both his brother's closer he got up and quickly left the room using one of his tails to open the door for him as he left.

Itachi was still in a range of shock until he then touched his lips blushing madly mumbling to himself.

-

In the living room, Sasukie was playing just dance as Sasuke was reading on the couch when he noticed Kyuubi speed walking out of the hallway "hn," he hummed earning the redhead's attention, "o-oh, Sasuke, uh hold these two please," Kyuubi says while going over and carefully hands Sasuke the cubs before he quickly left the house making sure to hide his ears and tails on the way out.

The raven raised a brow confused "what was that all about?" Sasukie asked as he looked behind him for a second before looking back at the screen "not sure," Sasuke says as he put his book down in favor of holding the small foxes instead when he noticed their cheeks were wet with tears and their eyes a little red and puffy.

"Let's just ask him later than, or maybe Itachi knows," Sasukie says while still dancing "hn," Sasuke hummed as he wondered what made the two cry.

Kyuubi's POV 

'I can't believe I did that! What happened to me!?!?!' I sped walked away from the house while looking down to hide my face from anyone I passed by 'Ugh, I wish I could just melt away and die, can someone just splash water on me!' I stopped and covered my face before taking a deep breath.

'No, no, I have two brothers that need me. I can't be thinking like this over a...Kiss...' my face felt even warmer than it already did.

I quickly shook my head to keep any unwanted thoughts away before continuing on my walk 'curse you Itachi Uchiha, and your stupid cute face and...a-and...' "ugh," I covered my face again 'I'll just go home, this walk isn't helping...'.

<---Time Skip--->

The night came around as everyone was asleep but me, I couldn't go to sleep, I couldn't get that stupid kiss out of my head... 'maybe if just maybe another one would stop this thinking....No! Absolutely not!' I shook my head and sat up sighing heavily.

I stared at the floor for a bit before standing up 'would he mind it if I asked?...' I then left my room heading to Itachi's 'is he still awake...I hope not...' I gently knocked on the door and waited 'please don't be up, please don't be up, please don't be u-'.

"come in," I heard his voice on the other side 'dam it!' I carefully opened the door and peeked inside to see Itachi sitting at his desk before looking over to me.

"Oh, hello Kyuubi. How may I help you?" he asked before looking at his desk again "um..." I started while glancing to the side now walking in completely, closing the door behind me "hn," he hummed "I...Can I...Is it ok if..." 'I'm stammering, why am I stammering,' I felt my face get warmer when I heard him getting up.

Third-person POV

Kyuubi blushed madly while still looking down at the ground feeling the stares of the Uchiha who was now walking over to him "what is on your mind?" he asked the redhead who still couldn't make eye contact with the raven.
"n-nothing, I-I'll just be taking my leave now" Kyuubi stammer as he was about to turn around but Itachi grabbed his wrist earning a squeak from the fox who then looked up at the raven as Itachi soon placed a hand on his cheek, "is it about earlier?" Itachi asked now looking into the fox's eyes. 

They stayed like that for a while until the redhead slowly nodded his head unaware of the closeness they had until the raven soon kissed him.

Kyuubi took some time to register what was happening until he soon melted into the kiss his tails wagging lazily finally accepting the feelings he's been having for some time now until they both pulled away looking into each other's eyes again. "Come on, let's go to bed," Itachi says softly "ok," Kyuubi replied back with a gentle smile on his face.

In da Mornin'

Sasuke like always was the first to get up but this time it was a little different because he heard little sniffles that alert him. Looking down he saw both Kitten and Meemee crying in their sleep as he sighed softly then held them close.
"It's ok you two, everything will be ok," he says softly while holding the both of them close to him, calming them both down.

Sighing he soon sits up while still holding the twins that slept soundly in his arms as he frowns thinking to himself "what happened to you two?" he mumbled.

-

Sasuke made his way to the kitchen when both foxes had woke up tiredly as he carefully sets them down in their chairs then started up on making breakfast for everyone.

Itachi was the second to wake up when he noticed he wasn't the only one in his bed as he looked down to see Kyuubi laying on him causing the raven to blush madly before smiling softly when said fox had woken up.

"Good morning," Itachi says startling the redhead a little "O-oh, good morning," Kyuubi replies as he blushes before sitting up "how did you sleep last night?" Itachi asked while sitting up as well, "I-I slept good...how about you?" the redhead asked shyly "good, thank you," the raven replied before getting out of bed and stretched.
"Um..." Kyuubi started off earning Itachi's attention "hn?" he hummed "I...I plan on telling Sasuke and Sasukie today...while we have two days left to be here..." the redhead stated.

The raven nods his head "good idea," Itachi says with a soft smile on his face as Kyuubi got out of bed as the two then left the room heading to the Kitchen for breakfast.

"Morning," Meemee starts now fully awake while Kitten was holding one of his tails close napping soundly in his seat "morning," both Itachi and Kyuubi say in sync while going to their own seats.

"Sasuke," Kyuubi spoke up "hn," said raven hummed while focusing on the food "when Sasukie gets here...I have something to tell the both of you later," the redhead says when Sasuke looked over to the fox for a second before nodding his head.
"Alright," Sasuke says calmly though he was curious about what the older fox needed to tell him and his brother.

<---Time Skip--->

Kyuubi stood in the living room waiting patiently as Sasukie tilt his head curious with Meemee on his shoulders when Sasuke walked out of the kitchen with Kitten in his arms "alright, what is it," the raven asked.

The red fox then took a deep breath before looking at the twins "now, don't get mad but...I need to take Kitten and Meemee away," Kyuubi says.
Sasukie chuckles "nice joke Kyu, you almost had me there," the raven says but Sasuke wasn't laughing as he held Kitten close "you are joking...right..." Sasukie then asked while raising a brow "no, he's not..." Meemee spoke up as Kitten nodded his head.

"What for? And how long..." Sasuke finally questioned as the blond looked up at Sasuke worried "I'm taking the boys away because, they're not their actual height for their ages. And I want them to be able to function properly in this world as well as defend themselves. And until either the potion wears off or they get older," Kyuubi says while looking to the side.
"How old are they?" Sasukie soon asked while raising a brow though Sasuke's eye twitched slightly "the same age as you boys," Kyuubi stated shocking both ravens though Sasuke didn't really show it while Sasukie's mouth just dropped.

"Any way we'll be leaving in two, and I don't know when we'll ever come ba-" Kyuubi didn't get a chance to finish before he was knocked out with a pillow before Sasuke ran off taking Kitten with him.

Sasukie snorts as he looks away so he wouldn't bust out laughing while Meemee was in a state of shock at what just happened before mumbling to himself.

--------------

Lovely Chapter I've created here very lovely indeed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1K 20
Y/N is a orphan and didn't know about his parents. His dream is to become the greatest swordsman shinobi in Konoha. He became friends with naruto alo...
2.3K 238 20
[BOOK 2 OF THE SHARING SERIES]Once, two girls were sharing one life. Their existences turned into one, and as the lines blurred and the beginning of...
17.1K 428 24
As most people know Sakusa Kiyoomi is a big germaphobe and he hates physical touch or at least he thought he did it all started when a boy named Atsu...
96.6K 1.6K 28
Sasuke thought he could live his life and become better than his brother, Itachi. That was until he meet Her. Raven was a girl that no one noticed bu...