The Farmers Daughter (a Luke...

By luke_bryan_lover_

Ashlynn is just a small town country girl from Texas who moves to Lessburg Georgia in hopes to start over, bu... More

Goodbye.
Bonfire
The treehouse
Lukes house
Authors note...
Date night
Layin' in his truckbed
Roadtrip
Texas Was You
Authors note...

Welcome to the farm

657 28 2
By luke_bryan_lover_

Ashlynn's POV:
I woke up to Luke lying on top of me. wow, fantastic. I tried to wiggle out from under him but he was not moving. I knew he was awake because he was smirking.

"Luke get off me." I said.

"Mmm, no."

"Mmm, yes." I said.

"Nope." He said while popping the p.

"Fine." I said.

"What do you mean fine?" He said while raising his head.

Before I could answer him I started kissing his neck and up to his jaw line.

"Baby. Please. Stop." Luke said trying not to stutter.

"Get off." I said while breaking away from his neck before kissing it again.

"Fine, but you will regret this." He said while getting off and giving me a kiss on the head.

"Oh, please."

I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I undressed and got in the shower and let the hot water run over my body. I heard the door open and felt two strong arms snake around my waist. Well he's never been in the shower with me before let alone seen me naked. I turned to face him and he kept a tight grip around me.

"Luke, what are you doing?" I asked.

"If we shower together we'll save more time." He said innocently.

"Your sneaky mr. Bryan." I said.

"I know it." He said and planted a kiss on my lips.

Luke washed my hair and I washed his. We washed our own bodies and got out of the shower.

"Hey ash, there's only one towel." Luke said.

"Ahh, that sucks." I said while getting the one towel out of the cabinet.

"Ash, really." Luke said while walking towards me.

"Mmm, yup."

''Ash..." Luke said while grabbing me.

"Yes Luke?" I asked innocently.

"Give me the towel." Luke demanded with a smirk.

"Make me." I said.

"Maybe I will."

"Mmm sure." I said.

Then Luke crashed his lips into mine, hard. I completely forgot what was going on and I felt his hands start to tug at my hair, my hands roamed to his head as I played with his hair. Just then I felt him snatch the towel from my hands and run to the bedroom. That little sneak.

"Thomas Luther!" I said while walking into the bedroom. Luke was lying in bed under the covers and was already dry.

"Yes?"

"That was not nice." I said while reaching for the damp towel on the bed.

"I know."

I dried off and dropped the towel right in front of Luke's face. He made noise but didn't say anything. I could fell his eyes on me as I walked to the closet to grab a t shirt and a pair of cut offs. I slipped on the clothes and put on some rain boots because it just rained.

"Luke, get dressed." I said.

"Yes ma'am." Luke said while getting out of the bed and walking to his suitcase.

Luke wore a t shirt, jeans,and boots. I started putting my makeup on at the dresser mirror, I just put on a little.

"Why do you wear that stuff?'' Luke asked.

"Because."

"But why?"

"Because Luke, some things need to be covered up." I said.

"But your beautiful." Luke said and it made me blush.

"See, you don't need it, I can make you blush." Luke said with a smirk.

"That's not all I put on Luther." I said while putting on mascara.

"So." Luke said.

"Luke that doesn't even make since."

"I know." He said, I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay I'm ready, let's go downstairs."

"Okay, but hold on." He said.

"What?" I asked.

Before I knew it Luke's lips where on mine, it was a kiss full of passion and love. Wait, did I just say love? Do I love Luke?

"Let's go eat." Luke said with a smirk.

"Uh, okay." I said while thinking.

"Ash, are you okay?" Luke asked which concern on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said with a smile.

''Okay, baby."

Luke and I made our way downstairs,to eat breakfast, since it was only 6:00, my dad wasn't up yet. Luke made eggs and toast.

"So where are goin' today?" Luke asked.

"Well I was thinkin' we could go to the farm." I said.

"I'll go anywhere, as long as I'm with you." Luke said while grabbing my hand.

"That was super cheesy, but also super cute." I said with a giggle.

"Ash." Luke said while referring to my giggle.

"Yes, Luther." I asked innocently.

"I'll let that one slide, but only because I have a surprise for you later." Luke said with a smirk.

"Ooh a surprise, well I can't wait." I said while leaning over the counter to give him a kiss. Just then my dad walked into the kitchen.

"Ew get a room." He said with a disgusted face. I just rolled my eyes.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked him.

"I gotta go to work." He said while getting a cup of coffee.

"Dad, you said you where going to retire, your to old for this." I said.

"No, I said I'll die in one of those fields." He said.

"Whatever you say."

"So what are y'all up to?" My dad asked while taking a sip of his coffee.

"I'm taking Luke to the farm, well the bank to be exact." I said, we call this farm the bank because there's an abandoned bank there.

"Okay, y'all watch for snakes." He said.

"Okay, I'll bring a gun." I said.

"Um, snakes?" Luke asked.

"Yes baby, do you not like snakes?" I said.

"Well, we have snakes in Georgia, but what kind of snakes?"

"Well the only ones you have to worry about are rattlesnakes." I said, Luke then got a very worried look on his face.

"Uh, uh, rattlesnakes?" Luke asked.

"Thomas Luther, afraid of snakes?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Maybe a little." Luke said.

"Awe, I'll keep you safe." I said while kissing his nose.

"Thank you." Luke said.

"Well, I'm gonna head out." My dad said while silently laughing at Luke.

"Okay, be safe!" I said.

"I will." He said while heading to the door.

"Bye." Luke and I both said.

"Bye, ash keep Luke safe." He said.

"I will." I said while Luke huffed.

I head the door shut and his pickup door open and close, then his truck drive off. Luke and I finished eating and got ready to go to the farm.

"Ash, are you ready?" Luke asked me.

"Yeah, let's go." I said while my jacket.

We walked out to the truck and got in, I drive because Luke had no idea where anything was around here. Luke was sitting in the middle seat and had his hand on my thigh.

"Baby?" Luke asked.

"Yes Luther?"

"Do you think we will see a snake?" Luke asked.

"Probably not Luke, if you haven't noticed it's kinda could outside." I said with a giggle.

"Don't laugh at me or my logic." Luke said.

"Okay, lukey." I said with a smile.

We where still about a mile from the bank, so I pulled over and told Luke he could drive, because I knew it was killing him that I was and he wasn't.

"Baby, do you want to drive, we're only about a mile away?" I asked Luke.

"Yeah, but hold on." Luke said while unbuckling both of us. He leaned in and kissed me, he licked my bottom lip for entrance and I accepted, he put one hand up my shirt and rested it on me side and the other on the back of my neck, both of my hands where around his waist. He lifted me and sat me on his lap, we continued to kiss until we had to pull out for air. After that I realized I did love Luke.

"Luke, I love you." I said in a whisper.

"You love me?" Luke said just below a whisper with a smile on his face.

"Yes." I said.

"Ashlynn, I love you to." Luke said in still a whisper.

I smiled and kissed him again for a few seconds.

"Woo we're in love!" Luke said in a loud voice. I just smiled.

"Okay let's go." I said while still amazed about what just happened. I was lying my head in the crook of his neck while he held me with one arm and steered with the other.

"Where do I go baby girl?" Luke asked. I love it when he calls me that.

"Take a right and go straight until you see the bank." I said quietly while lying me head back down, Luke kissed my head and rubbed my back.

A few minutes later Luke's truck came to a stop.

"We're here baby." Luke said.

"Will you carry me outside?" I asked without moving.

"Yes, but only because I love you." Luke said while opening the door and picking me up. He carried me bridal style over to the back of the truck. He opened the tailgate and sat on it and put me on his lap.

"Why are you so tired?" Luke asked me while kissing my forehead.

"I'm not tired, I'm just really happy because you love me." I said with a smile.

"Well I'm happy you love me to." He said while lifting my chin with his finger and planting a kiss on my lips.

"Okay where do you want to go now?" Luke asked.

"Well we could take the tractor down the road, go walkin' around the bend, or climb up in the barn." I said.

"Okay let's go." Luke said while picking me up off of his lap and setting me on the ground and getting up himself. He grabbed my hand and we walked over to the tractor but before got there Luke picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and took off running.

"Thomas Luther Bryan put me down!" I said while yelling.

"No thanks ms. Aldean." Luke said calmly.

"Please lukey?" I said.

"Fine, but you can get on my back." He said while putting me down.

"I would like that a lot more." I said while jumping on his back.

"Once I was on, he walked us over the the tractor and he unhooked the plow.

"Can you drive a tractor?" I asked Luke.

"Hell yeah I can, who do you think I am, some city boy?" Luke said.

"No I don't think that, I can tell your not by your accent."

"I worked on my daddy's peanut farm until I graduated high school for your information." Luke said in a sassy tone.

"Don't you sass me mister." I said.

"Did you work on you dads farm?" Luke asked.

"Well, no because my dad had people that worked for him, so I didn't have to, but that doesn't mean I didn't learn a thing or two." I said.

"So what did you do?" Luke asked. While climbing up the latter and taking my hand, we both sat down and he started the tractor.

"Well, I was at the school a lot and I was in town a lot with friends, at night I was either at my house, a friends, or out." I said.

"So did y'all like party?" Luke asked.

"I wouldn't say party. My dad didn't just let me run wild like that, I've only had two boyfriends and I didn't drink until I was twenty one." I said.

"I see." Luke said why pulling me onto his lap.

"Let's go over to the barn." I said while pointing to the house sized barn my dad owned.

"Whatever you say princess." Luke said.

"Did you just call me princess?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yes I did, because your a princess." Luke said while pulling up to the barn.

We both got out and walked into the barn. There was a latter that led up to a hayloft, a few tool boxes, and a cabinet with blankets and pillows that I put in here a while back.

"What time is it lukey?" I asked.

"About 4:00, why?" Luke asked.

"Because I'm tired. Can we take a nap?" I asked.

"Yes, but can we do it in the truck, I have allergies?" Luke asked.

"Yes we can, you not as tough as I thought you were, you're afraid of snakes and you have allergies." I said with a giggle.

''Do not laugh at me baby girl." Luke said.

We decided to walk back to the truck instead of driving the tractor. Once we arrived Luke carried me to the truck and sat me on the tailgate.

"Hold on a minute, I've got some blankets in the back seat from our first date, let me go get them." He said while heading to the back.

He came back with two comforters, three blankets, a few pillows and a little box.

"What's that box?" I asked while he put the things in the truck bed.

"It's your surprise." Luke said with a smirk.

"Mmm okay." I said.

He laid all of the blankets and pillows down and the sat down with his legs out. He pulled me into his lap and kissed me. Since it was now about 5:30, the sun was setting.

"Here you go baby." Luke said while handing me the little box. I opened it and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a pair of beautiful diamond stud earrings. I covered my mouth and felt tears form in my eyes.

"Luke, You didn't have to do this." I said with happy tears coming from my eyes.

"I know, but I wanted to. I actually got them a while back but I wanted to wait until we both had said we loved each other and now that we have, I wanted to give you these, as a symbol of our love." Luke said.

"Thank you so much, Luke, I love you." I said while giving him a hug and kissing him.

"Anything for you baby girl." Luke said.

I put them both on and they matched the necklace Luke gave me on our first date.

"You look beautiful ash." Luke said while kissing my head.

"Thank you Luther." I said.

Luke and I just sat there in each other's arms and talked about everything under the moon for about three more hours until we both lied down and Luke had both of his arms around my waist and mine where around his torso and my head was in the crook of his neck. By now it was completely dark and we where both worn out and ready to go to sleep.

"Goodnight Luther, I love you." I said. And kissed Luke's neck.

"Goodnight baby girl, I love you to the moon and back." Luke said and lifted my chin with his fingers and gave me a kiss full of passion.

I was just about to fall asleep when I heard Luke whispering.

"Dear lord, please don't take her away from me, she's all I've got, please don't take her like you did Chris. I know he's in a better place, but I still miss him. I don't know what I would do without Ashlynn. I love her, she saved me. In Jesus's name we pray, amen."

I smiled and felt a few tears in my eyes but I didn't want Luke to know I was still awake, so I stayed quiet.

"I love you Ashlynn." Luke whispered and kissed my head. I wanted to say it back, but he thought I was asleep. Then I let myself fall into a dreamless sleep in my amazing boyfriend's strong arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
433K 17.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
123K 5.7K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...