My One and Only (Completed)

By MoonlitKitsune

I'm bad at making descriptions so read to find out. After a year of this story, the above sentence really mea... More

The love of my life
I can't believe it
Inosaku?
Sasuke?
Mood swings
My two angels
Author's note
The swimming accident
Thank you
I apologize
The mission
In the hospital
In deep trouble
The end
Rewrite?

You're...kidding...right?!

6.2K 193 64
By MoonlitKitsune

Sakura's POV

Ino and I took Naruto to the hospital. He's been there for a few days but he should be waking up. I walked in the room and Naruto was sitting up. "Good morning!" I said happily. "Good morning Sakura-Chan." He smiled. "How are you feeling?" I questioned. He just looked at me expecting me to know. I nodded in return.

"Well I have some good news and some bad news." I said. He looked ready for anything. "Do you want to start with the bad news or the good news?" I asked. "Let's get this over with. The bad news." He replied.

"After the good news, you won't be able to tell Sasuke...he's out on a mission for a few days, but he'll be back. It is only a C rank mission after all." I told him.

"The good news is...."

Naruto's POV

'No way...' I thought. "Nice try Sakura, but I'm not falling for it. It's just not possible." "I'm afraid it is." She said. I choked on my water that I was drinking.

My eyes widened. Tsunade then walked in, saving my life. "Sakura's lying right Tsunade Baa-Chan? I'm not pregnant...RIGHT?!" I asked Tsunade with fear in my eyes. "I'm sorry, but she's right." 'How am I going to explain this to Sasuke?' I worried.

Sorry...I know I said it would be longer, but I didn't have any ideas of what to put so I ended it as soon as I came up with a good enough ending. It will be better next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 24.5K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
177K 4.4K 17
Cr: art from IG; narusasu00 "I don't want to see you ever again. Get out of my sight!" Never did Naruto see such anger in his brother that is not rel...
169K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
975K 30.7K 34
Naruto doesn't like Sasuke. Sasuke Already Loves Naruto. Ever Since Middle School. Naruto is going through some changes and starts to think he's fall...