The Malfoy Who Lived (A Harry...

By moosechester

Draco Malfoy. Everyone knows him as the cold, cruel, heartless, cowardly, pure-blood Slytherin king. Well, th... More

One: Murdering The Malfoys
Two: Living With The Dursley's
Three: Back To Hogwarts
Four: The Sorting
Five: Invisible
Six: A Bezoar
Seven: The Hospital Wing
Eight: Truth or Dare?
Nine: Missing In Action
Ten: Just a Crush
Twelve: Midnight Meeting
Thirteen: Slytherins Can't Be Trusted
Fourteen: Voldemort Gets Relationship Advice From Kase
Fifteen: Extendable Ears
Sixteen: Into the Tunnel
Seventeen: Remind Me Never To Pass A Note Again
Eighteen: Curiosity Killed The Mudblood
Nineteen: You Should Know That There's Never A Battle Without Death
Epilogue: Grieving
Important News!

Eleven: Questions

1.4K 18 2
By moosechester

Isabella's POV

I raced up to the common room, my heart pounding. Draco saved Hermione's life! But how, and more importantly, why?

"Password?" The Fat Lady asked me.

"Pig snout." I said, out of breath.

The portrait door opened and as I walked in, I bumped into Dean Thomas. "Isabella! Neville's been looking for you."

"Yeah, whatever, where's Draco?" I asked Dean.

"I think he's In his dorm, but you should really talk to Neville," Dean walked off, probably to find his girlfriend, Parvati.

I sprinted up the stairs to Draco's dorm, knocking down Gigi Edwards as she left Luna's dorm. "What are you doing up here?" I asked her suspiciously.

She looked frightened. "Just getting the book I let Luna borrow. I needed it back."

I didn't buy it, but I really needed to talk to Draco. "Alright, but don't go back up there. It's off limits, in case you didn't notice."

Dumbledore had officialy put Luna's dorm off limits so they could look for any signs of what had happened to her. 

She nodded, and ran down the stairs. I turned, and finally reached Draco's dorm. Without thinking, I burst in, and couldn't help but scream. Draco was naked. He shouted and pulled boxers on while I ran out. In my dorm, I found Ginny there with Hermione. Granger.

"Ginny, what's she doing here?" I shouted. Hermione jumped up, and both if us reached for our wands at the Same time. Ginny jumped in between us. "Guys, don't fight!"

"She's a Slytherin!" I said.

"Come on, Ginny, let's leave, since I'm clearly not welcome here." Hermione got up.

"Wait!" I said. "I have a few questions for you. About second year."

Hermione had a questioning look in her eyes. "What?"

"Stay right here." I said, racing back up to Draco's dorm. Luckily he had pants on this time. 

"Isabella, you should really learn to knock." Draco smirked. 

"Oh shut up, just come with me." I told him. 

He followed me to the girls dorms. When he saw Hermione, he started backing towards the door. "Um, I'll be going now... bye."

"No, wait Draco!" I shouted, moving towards the door. 

I slammed the door shut, and reached for my wand, but Draco got to his first. "Wingardium Leviosa!" I rose up into the air, and then fell down on a bed. 

Draco pointed his wand at the door. "Alohomora." It unlocked, but I got up and ran to Draco.

I pinned him down to the floor. "You aren't leaving until you answer some questions. You and Hermione."

Hermione looked frightened. "What do I have to do with any of this?"

"Oh, you remember your second year well, I'm sure." I said lightly. 

Hermione and Draco went pale. "What are you talking about? Second year was fine. It was fun."

"Oh, really? Must not have been fun for you Hermione, opening the Chamber and all." I told her, smirking. 

"Yes, I know all about what happened." I said, to Hermione's and Draco's shock. Ginny just looked confused. "About how you found the diary. How you thought it would be your friend. Then Tom possessed you, and you opened the Chamber, and how, in the end, Draco and Neville had to come rescue you."

"How did you find out? Draco and I swore we'd never tell anyone." Hermione's voice trembled with fear. "If anyone knew what happened, we would be expelled. That... That thing Petrified over fifty people that year, including some Professors. Dumbledore almost closed Hogwarts. You can never tell anyone."

"Oh, a little bird told me." I smiled. 

Draco glared at me. "This isn't funny Isabella. Who told you?"

"Well, I-" I was interrupted by Ginny. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ginny asked Hermione. "I told you everything. I thought you told me everything."

"Ginny," Hermione began. "I didn't want anyone to know."

"And I wouldn't have told anyone!" Ginny said. "But you clearly don't trust me!"

"Ginny, I do trust you." Hermione said. "You're my best friend."

 "And you were my best friend. Best friends tell eachother everything Hermione. Emphasis on the word everything. Goodbye Hermione." Ginny said, storming out of her dorm.

A few minutes later, Ginny stormed back in. "This is my dorm, get out of here!"

"Fine." Hermione said. "But I'll be back." She left the dorm and disappeared down the stairs.

"Draco, why did you save her?" I asked him.

He sat down on the bed. Ginny chose this moment to say something. "Um, I'm just gonna...go."

She left the dorms, probably to go find Demelza, her new friend. 

"I saved her because... I don't know. Instinct?" Draco said. 

"You had a crush on her, didn't you?" I asked him quietly. 

He nodded. "I still do. I don't know if I like her or Emily more."

"Then pick neither." I said. "Go for someone else. Someone that's right in front of you, yet you haven't noticed they're a girl yet."

I was talking about Adele of course. It was obvious she was totally crushing on him, but Draco, being the git that he was, hadn't noticed anything.

"Yeah, you're right Is. I think I just really need to think on it though." Draco told me. 

I sighed. "Finally, now I get it. Myrtle was the one who told me, by the way. She wants me to be her friend because a Gryffindor I know didn't come back and visit her at all after they got out of the Chamber." 

"You talked to Myrtle?" Draco asked, stunned. "I hate Myrtle. She's creepy, and always flirting with me."

I giggled. "She flirts with you?"

Draco nodded. "Yeah. She said that if I ever died we could share a stall."

I burst out laughing. "Ooh, Draco's got a ghost girl admirer!"

"Shut it, Is." Draco said. 

Draco's really upset, I could see that. So I stopped laughing. I didn't think he was upset because of me laughing. It might be Luna's disappearance. Eh, Kase is probably gone too. I haven't seen him in a few days.

"Draco, I'm really scared." I said quietly. 

"Yeah? Me too. I'm worried about Luna." Draco said. 

I put my head on his shoulder. "I think Kase is gone too. I haven't seen him in a few days, have you?"

Draco shook his head. "No. Adele's been asking me, and I've been looking for him, but he's just gone. I don't have the heart to tell her." 

"Maybe you don't. But we need to tell her anyway. She's going to go insane looking for him. She's stopped doing her homework and she can't focus on anything, she's so scared and worried." I said to him. 

"You're right, we do need to tell her." Draco sighed. 

Ginny's POV

I raced down to the common room. Demelza or Neville might be there. I needed to talk to someone. 

"Looking for someone Ginny?" Someone asked me. 

I turned around to face Dean Thomas. "Yeah. Seen Demelza or Neville?"

Dean nodded. "Yeah, last I saw Neville's on the Quidditch Pitch. I think Demelza's in the library, studying for Charms or something." 

"Thanks, Dean." I waved goodbye and left the common room. I would go to the library first. I really needed to talk to a girl, but if I couldn't find Demelza then I would go to Neville. I hoped Dean was right, I really wanted some girl time right now. 

When entering the library, I saw a bunch of Hogwarts students doing what they normally do. Some were studying, talking, snogging, or maybe practicing spells. I found Demelza fairly quickly. She was practicing a charm.

"Demelza!" I said, walking towards her. 

She looked around, met my eyes, and grinned. "Hey Ginny!"

We hugged. "What are you doing?" I asked her. 

"Oh, just practicing for Charms. What's up?" She asked me. 

"I really need to talk to you." I said pulling her to the shelves. 

"Ooh, must be a secret." Her eyes twinkled. Demelza loved secrets.

"Yeah. I think I have a crush on someone." I told her quietly. 

She squealed loudly. "Omigod, Omigod, Who is it?"

Madam Pince glared at us, along with everyone in the library. "No squealing in the library."

"Yes ma'am." I said with a straight face. When she turned around, Demelza and I burst into a fit of giggles. 

"So, really, who is it?" She asked me once we stopped laughing. 

"Okay, so it's this guy, but everyone would hate me because he isn't Gryffindor." I whispered to her. 

"Oh." She said, looking concerned. "That means he has to be a Slytherin."

"How'd you know?" I asked, surprised. 

She smiled at me. "Well, I'm sure they would be fine if it was Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. The only house we don't get along with is Slytherin."

"Okay, so it's Harry Potter." I whispered. 

She looked excited. "Oh my god, it's just like Romeo and Juliet! You're both in love but you can never be together!" She sighed dreamily. 

"Yeah, but I'm hoping we don't end like they did." I said, sticking my tongue out. 

Demelza laughed. "So that's what you needed to tell me?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Wanna go back to the common room and do something?"

"Sure. I was about to head back before you came." Demelza said. 

I helped Demelza pack up her stuff, and then we left the library. In the corridor, someone roughly shoved me. 

"Hey, watch it!" I said, looking up at the person angrily, but as soon as I saw them, my anger vanished. 

It just happened to be Harry. He looked at me strangely. "Uh, sorry."

"It's okay." I said breathlessly. 

"I'm Harry." He told me. 

"I'm Ginny." I smiled at him. 

"Hey Harry, come on!" Blaise Zabini shouted from the other end of the corridor. 

Harry looked at me regretfully. "I have to go."

"Yeah, okay. Bye." I said, staring into his mesmerizing green eyes. 

He looked like he was going to kiss me, but decided against it, and walked away. Demelza kept walking with me, a huge smile on her face. 

"Oh yeah, I'd say he definitely likes you." She said, smiling at me. 

"No way!" I said. "He just noticed that I existed."

We reached the end of the corridor. I turned back to look, and surprisingly, I found Harry staring at me too. We both blushed and looked away. 

"Oh my god, Ginny." Demelza squealed. "He so likes you!"

"Yeah, I noticed." I said dryly, but my heart leapt. 

Harry liked me!

Flora's POV

I met up with my Slytherin gang in the library. When I got there, I noticed Harry sitting with Blaise, Pansy, Goyle, Crabbe, Ron, and Hermione. Hermione looked really upset about something. 

"You alright Hermione?" I asked her. "You look upset about something."

She shook her head, and smiled. "Nah, I'm fine."

"Ooh, Harry looks lovestruck." Pansy teased. 

Pansy put on a mean face for others, but just for us, she was nice and goofy. She was mean to everyone except for the few people sitting with me right now. 

But it was true. Indeed, Harry did look like he'd been hit with Cupid's arrow. Blaise sighed. 

"Harry, she's not a Slytherin. You know everyone would hate it." Blaise warned him. 

"I don't care what house she's in, even if she's a Gryffindor. I can't stop thinking about the bloody girl." Harry said. 

"So who's this girl he's in love with?" I asked Blaise. 

He groaned. "You don't wanna know. It's awful."

At this point, Maisie came into the library, soaked from head to toe. She stormed in and sat with me. 

"What-" I began. 

"Don't even ask." Maisie said, teeth chattering. "Someone dry me off!"

We all laughed. Hermione grabbed her wand and performed the spell. "What, now you can't even do a third year spell?"

"My teeth were chattering so much I wouldn't have been able to say the spell right. The Weasel twins hit me with about one hundred water balloons." Maisie complained. 

Harry smiled. "You couldn't run away or hit them back?"

"They stole my wand and used magic to glue my feet to the floor." Maisie said nastily. "The next person who laughs is going to be hexed into next week."

We all stopped laughing, and then Harry went back to thinking about this mystery girl. Blaise shook him. "Harry, stop thinking about her!"

"Who?" Maisie and I asked. 

"I'm not telling. You'll all hex Harry into next year." Blaise said. 

"No, we won't." Everybody said simultaneously. 

Blaise sighed. "Not telling. It's awful. I don't know what he sees in the girl anyways."

"Blaise, just tell them already." Harry told him. "They're my friends, they won't hex me."

"Fine." Blaise sighed. 

I think we were all on the edges of our seats, waiting. 

"Harry is bloody in love with Ginny Weasley." He said. 

Everybody jumped up, shrieking. 

"Ginny?" Hermione screamed. 

"The Weaslette?" Pansy shrieked. 

"Weasel's sister?" Maisie screeched. 

"Look, a bird!" I yelled. There was a really pretty bird outside the window. 

They all looked out the window. "Ooh, it is really pretty." Hermione said. 

"I wish I had a bird." Pansy sighed. "My cat's weird."

"Yeah, it is." I agreed. "Can we go to dinner now? It must be time. I'm starving."

Hermione checked her muggle watch. "Yeah, it is time. Let's go."

We all got up, and left to go to the Great Hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 204 47
The Malfoy's are a very rich family with an heir to their fortune. Draco Lucius Malfoy but not only is he the heir but a little blonde in the family...
2.1M 45.5K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...
41K 719 38
"L/N." the family, which every wizard and witch were known of. till "Y/N was accepted to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." She's know...
2.4K 70 45
Draco Malfoy was kidnapped as an infant. That was twenty-one Years ago. Draco is now a twenty-Two year old married man. His husband is that of Harry...