Jensen's Little Girl

By amospn

Have you ever asked yourself what it would be like to be the daughter of THE Jensen Ackles? This isn't a fanf... More

Prologue
Vancouver (Part 1)
Vancouver (Part 2)
Chapter 3...
Back In His Arms
Halle
Here Comes the Bride...
Colton's Last Day
Good News...
Chapter 9
Spring Break - Part 1
Spring Break - Part 2
Spring Break - Take a Back Road
Spring Break - Good Morning
Spring Break - Thursday
Friday Morning
Unexpected
Daddy
Home
Please not now...
What happens next...
Family Teaming Up
Where to Next?
Where's JJ?
Didn't See That Coming
Coming to an End
Press Conference
Saying Goodbye
I Just Want a Normal Life
What is and What Should Never Be
The Supernatural Family
He's My Brother
Always Find Your Way Back Home
But this changes everything...
The Interview
What have I done...?
Unforgivable
Getting Over You
Forgive or Forget
Can we just be friends?
The Next Day
The Final Season
Daddy Knows Best
Happy Halloween (Part 1)
Happy Halloween (part 2)
The Question
The Ranch
Welcome to Pacific Grove
His Father
Jensen's Not-so Little Girl
THANK YOU!!!!

Recovery

387 16 1
By amospn

(Jake's POV) 

Jensen's recovery was slow and exhausting. We had been locked up in the hospital for a week and everyone was starting to get a little agitated. We woke up that next Friday and JJ was laying on my chest asleep on the couch. I ran my fingers through her hair and brushed some of it out of her face. We had all slept in the hospital for the past week and everyone was getting upset with one another. It wasn't that they were mad at one another, but they were very short fused.

JJ woke up and rubbed her eyes before looking at me with her beautiful smile and those green eyes of hers that I can never seem to get enough of. "Good morning babe." She sat up on my lap and looked to her parents asleep on the hospital bed. 

"Good morning beautiful." After I had said that I noticed Jensen and Danni were awake now. 

JJ went and sat on the bed next to her father. "Dad I think we need to talk." 

"Alright princess, what's up." 

I walked over next to her because I knew what she was getting to, and she was really nervous to talk to her dad about it. I stood behind her and rested on of my hands on her leg as she sat talking to her dad. 

"I think it's time Daddy." 

He looked nervously at me, "Time for what?"

She exhaled and continued, "I think you need to be done with the show." 

He let out a long sigh as if he was relieved. "Gosh, JJ, I thought you were going to say something like you and Jake were taking things to the next level. You almost gave this old man a heart attack." 

She looked to him confused, "Wait what? No! Jake and I are happy with where we are right now." She turned around and I tried to hide the fact that I was blushing more than ever. I couldn't help but chuckle a little and saw Jensen do the same. 

Danni nudged Jensen, "J, she's being serious." He put on a serious face again, "Alright JJ, why do you think I need to be done?"

"Because how much of my life have you actually been there for? Half of it maybe? You didn't even meet Jake until we had been dating for four months already. And you missed my Kindergarten graduation, and gymnastic competitions, and cheer competitions, and..." I wrapped my arm around her middle to try to calm her. Everyone was suddenly getting really worked up over this. 

"You want me to just give it all up. A show that I've put my life into? What about the fans? What about the producers? There is now Supernatural without Dean Winchester. If I leave that puts Jared out of a job as well." 

"Uggggghhhh you're such a stubborn ass!" JJ yelled. "Why can't you just understand when enough is enough. You don't think you can survive on a billion dollars? You just gotta keep making more?" She had started crying and I pulled her into me as she continued to yell, "I can't believe you're this selfish." 

He looked at her in complete and utter shock. Danni looked just as shocked. "Where is this coming from JJ?" her mother asked.

"I just want my Dad. I can't believe he's choosing this stupid show over me." Jensen looked angry now. 

"That's not fair Justice. You know you can't do that to me. This show means everything to me." 

She looked at him and I could see her heart just fell. JJ began to sob as she ran out of the room. I followed her downstairs and she didn't stop until she reached the parking lot. I finally stopped her and pulled her into me. "JJ, I promise he didn't mean it the way you think he did." I tried to comfort her. 

"Oh, but he did. We all have known what truly matters to him. All he cares about is his pathetic show. You know what? Who even gives a damn! He can just move to Vancouver for all I care..." I wrapped my arms around her tight, hugging her to me. 

"Jay, I know you don't mean that."

"You know what, I just want to go home. Can we go home?" She wiped tears from her eyes and I exhaled softly. 

"I'll do whatever you want. Are you sure you want to leave your family here?"

"I can't be here right now." She hugged me and started to say, "I'll call Harold and see if he can take us home. 

"Alright, I'll go get our stuff. I'll meet you back down here." 

I hurried upstairs and grabbed her purse. Jensen and Danni were sitting on the bed worried. "Is she okay?" Jensen asked worried. 

"She'll be okay. I think just being here for a week has got to her. I'm going to take her home and we'll get things ready for y'all when you're ready to come home." 

Danni got up and hugged me, "Thank you Jake. Just protect her. She needs you right now. Please let her know that we love her, Jensen didn't mean to upset her." 

"I promise, I'll do anything for her." I turned to Jensen, "Hey I'm just about out of cash, can I take some money out of that account we invested my money into?" He looked at me sympathetically. 

"Jake that's your college savings." He then looked worried, "How much of your spending money have you spent?" 

I was embarrassed to admit, "Almost all of it. I only have $600 left." 

Jensen looked shocked, "Jake! That was two thousand dollars? Where'd it all go?"

"I bought JJ some clothes, the plane tickets to get here, a few things Jay and I did together... and yeaaah..." 

He shook his head, "You shouldn't have to pay for all of that." He motioned to Danni to grab his wallet. "Here, take this." He handed me a stack of hundred dollar bills. "Just take care of my little girl." 

"I will sir. Thank you." I gave them a hug and walked down to JJ with our stuff. I counted the money and saw it was a thousand dollars in hundred dollar bills. 

JJ was waiting in the limo with Harold. "You ready babe?" She asked. I handed her her purse and Harold started driving. We arrived at the airport after the short drive and our plane was already waiting for us. The flight only took two and a half hours. JJ sat the entire time on her phone reading a book. We had just flew over the border of Texas and Harold said over the intercom, "We're in Texas, we should have you kids home soon." 

"Thanks Harold." I yelled from the back to him. "What do you want to do when we get home?"

She just laid there and shrugged her shoulders. I don't know why but an overwhelming feeling of anger came over me. "Don't you start that with me. What have I done to you other than everything you've wanted." 

She started crying and walked away from me. I rubbed my eyes and leaned my head back against the couch. Ugh... what did I just do. The ONE thing Danni said to do. Keep her happy and safe. I failed. 

I sat there for about ten minutes before walking up to the front of the plane where she sat with Harold. "Jay, can we talk?" She got up and walked back to the couch. I sat with her and pulled her in to me. She fought me at first and the finally gave in. She snuggled into me and rested her head on my chest. "Jay, what's wrong. You're not yourself lately." 

"I just, I'm so sick of this life. I lasted five months on Supernatural. That's it. And I loved it because I got to be with my dad every single day." 

"What do you want us to do to make it better? How can I help you?" 

"Just... just..." She let out a long breath. "Just let me be upset right now. I know my dad didn't mean anything, but it's the fact that he wasn't willing to give it up for me, that's what makes me mad."

"JJ, what if I asked you to give up Halle for me. Or cheer. Or disney movies. Would you?"

"Yeah, of course." I looked at her with a questioning look until she finally broke down, "Okay, okay. No I wouldn't." 

"See what I mean babe, he loves the show. He loves the fans. You can't ask him to give that up. It's not that he loves them more than you, it's just a huge part of his life." 

She looked at me and smirked before playfully hitting me. "Why are you always right." 

I laughed and give her my seductive smile, "I'm the boyfriend, I have to be right." 

She smiled and leaned into me kissing me softly. She pushed me onto the couch and laid on top of me letting my hands wrap around her as she continued to kiss me. Her hand slid up my shirt and started rubbing up and down my chest as I pulled her closer to me. She then took my shirt off and straddled me as she pulled on my shoulders to deepen the kiss. Her hands were running up and down my chest as we continued on the couch. 

"Mmmm, Jay, we better stop this." She looked at me embarrassed. 

"You're right." I don't know what I was thinking. 

"I know what you were thinking. I have the most irresistibly devilishly handsome boyfriend ever. Am I right?" 

She rolled her eyes and said sarcastically, "Exactly what I was thinking." 

She had my shirt in her hands and ran her hand along my chest. She traced the scars on my stomach where I had been through surgery. "You really had to go through all of this alone." She started to cry when I wiped a tear that fell from her eye. 

"It's okay." I grabbed her chin softly. "Hey, I'm all better now. Look at me, I'm okay." 

She sniffled a little and wiped the tears. I felt bad because that's all she had done the last week, was cry. "I just... I wish I would have been there for you." 

"You were. It was only eight weeks Jay. The doctors even said I recovered extremely quickly. I start up with football workouts next week anyway, and I'll be back to the big, freakishly ripped, boyfriend you've always loved." I smirked  and she blushed. 

"You dork." She grabbed my hands and laced them in her own holding them tightly. "I love you in any way shape or form. Plus, you're still more ripped than half of the high school." She rubbed my arms and up and down my chest. 

"I just want to be the guy I used to be. Tom and I are going to the gym starting this next week after workouts and are bulking up for the season. It's going to be a good year." 

"I can't wait. Are you excited to finally be a senior?"

I smirked, "Yeah kind of. What about you? You ready for your sophomore year?"

"Yes. I just can't believe my boyfriend is going to be eighteen in a few months. This is insane!" 

"Hey, says you. My girls going to be sixteen here in a few weeks. She's all grown up." I said in a fatherly voice. 

"You're such a dork." She laughed and rolled her eyes. 

"But you love me for it." I smiled and winked at her. 

"This is true." She smiled and slowly leaned in to me to kiss me softly. She then whispered, "In any shape or form I love you because you are mine." 

"I love you too Jay, forever and always." 

"No matter what." She said. 

She laid on my chest and we rested for the remainder of the flight. I was really excited for things to get back to normal. She got word from the producers and they said they didn't need her back until the end of June for a final shoot. They were still deciding on where to go with the show, but I knew one thing for certain. I didn't want JJ to continue with the show. I loved having the comfort of having her with me always. I don't think I could go through another round of months having to not be with her. 

The only thing I worried about now was her fixing things with Jensen. I hope they work things out. Soon.

Sorry this chapter is kind of lame. I have a lot of plans for upcoming chapters, and am excited for y'all to read them! Also, can you guys believe that JJ just turned THREE Monday?? CRAZY!!! Love that sweet girl and their family! Happy (late) third birthday baby girl!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 786 31
"How does a stranger walk into my life and change what I thought it meant to be alive. It's crazy how you went from being just some girl..." --- Scar...
7.4K 31 35
Sloan ackles is the oldest daughter of jensen ackles Sloan is 24 years old and is making her acting career even bigger than before. Jensen ackles an...
6.9K 185 10
Jensen Ackles had been pining after Jared Padalecki since the moment he laid eyes on the guy in his freshman year. But instead of talking to him, he...