Another Chance. [Sequel Of 'H...

Von Global_C

READ THE FIRST BOOK, 'HER' BEFORE READING THIS!! Kendall get's into an accident. Cara starts her acting care... Mehr

Introduction.
Prologue.
Long Island Ice Tea.
On top of the world!?
Lauren needs you.
Care to explain?
That's why she doesn't remember me.
It was a figure of a man walking.
That one person.
Very Very old friends.
Certain things will never go back to how they used to be.
She is into drugs and I am into her..
We don't pick who we fall in love with.
Try not to speak anymore sexual innuendos...
Lap dance???
Karma is a bitch!
That's two times in a night!
Cheese toast and Spicy beans?
Perfect line.
Real love is always chaotic.
Epilogue.
White and Brown.
Will you wipe your drool?
Dream.
Ken don't make it worse!
Me and Cara.
Fuck! It hurts so much!
This heart is yours.
Who said anything about a date..
By the powers vested in me..
OPEN THE DOOR!
The Epilogue (real)
Bonus Chapter.

You are so cocky!

2.7K 94 31
Von Global_C

A/N

Since no one knows CaKe's fav flavours.. so I chose something randomly.

~

Third Person's POV

Kendall and Cara were all set to leave Kendall's parent's house and the family totally approved of Cara, which Kendall found strange as it was their first meeting according to her.

After saying their goodbyes Kendall and Cara made their way to the gate of the house.

Kendall: Wait a second. Stay inside. I'll knock and you open the door okay?

Cara nodded unsure of what her girlfriend is planning. Cara felt giddy at referring Kendall as her girlfriend. After a couple of minutes there was a knock on the door. Cara opened the door.

Kendall: Hey, These are for you.

Kendall said smiling and gave the small bunch of roses to Cara.

Kendall: Shall we?

Kendall asked giving her hands to Cara.

Cara: Ken, what is this?

Kendall: It's a date silly.

Kendall winked and Cara took Kendall's arms. They walked to the car and Kendall opened the passenger door for Cara. Cara went inside and Kendall jogged back to her side before opening the door and getting in. She started the car and drove to Beverly Hills.

Cara: Where are we going!?

Kendall: Okay, quick question.. you want to do the surpise thing or I'll just tell you!?

Cara: You are so charming...

Cara mocked Kendall and she pouted. Fine.. we'll do the surprise thing.

Kendal: It's a surpise...

Kendall said all excited and Cara rolled her eyes. They arrived to The Ice Cream Lab and Kendall opened the door for Cara. The got themselves a corner booth.

Kendall: So what do you want to eat?

Cara: Blue Velvet sounds good.

Kendall: Okey dokey!

Kendall said standing up. Cara stopped her by the arm.

Cara: Hey! The nineties called they want their 'okey dokey' back.

Kendall: Oh, come on...

Kendall exclaimed embarassed and Cara chuckled. Five minutes later Kendall came back with a cup filled with ice cream.

Cara: Where is yours!?

Kendall: Isn't eating in the same cup considered romantic?

Cara: No! Go.. I am not sharing my ice cream. Go get yourself one more.

Kendall: Okayyyy...

Kendall went back and came with a cup filled with Blue Velvet.

Cara quietly ate her ice cream licking her lips once in a while. Her eyes were shinning and she was actually enjoying her ice cream. That's the thing about Cara, she enjoys the small things.. Kendall sat there smiling at Cara, while the other one devoured the ice cream.

Towards the end of the cup Kendall got a little uneasy. She started fidgeting and her palms started sweating. Kendall kept biting her lips and waited for Cara, completely oblivious to the fact that her ice cream was on the verge of melting.

One more bite and Cara is done.

Cara: Hey! There's something in here. Oh God! Shit! What the fuck!

Cara said picking up the ice cream coated thing.

Kendall: Woah! What is that? Did you win some hidden thing contest? Let me see.

Kendall took it from Cara and wiped the thing on a tissue. The tissue accidentally fell on the ground and Kendall went on her knees to pick it up. The thing was completely visible to Cara now.

It took a minute for Cara to realise what was happening. When Kendall instead reaching out for the fallen tissue reached for Cara's left hand, Cara's eyes watered.

Kendall: I.. I know that it's way too early to do this.... but.. I just.. I..... I know it's the right thing to do. That night when... when we were dancing together, our hearts... they were beating together... I knew that night that I have to do this. I put a lot of thought on where should I do it or what should I say... I thought that it mattered what I said or where I said it. Then I realized the only thing that matters is that you, you make me happier than I ever thought I could be. And if you'll let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.

Kendall wiped her tears and cleared her throat.

Kendall: Cara, will you marry me?

Cara went on her knees and cupped Kendall's cheeks. Kendall wiped Cara tears before she could speak.

Cara: Kendall... I... for so long.. thought I won't get my true love.. but 4.. one month ago after an accident a friend stood beside me. She helped me get through it and made that month the most memorable. When she left again I was heartbroken. I couldn't take it.

Cara started crying and Kendall hugged her. Cara wants to say so many things to her but she can't. She can't talk about what happened 4 years ago.

Cara: I.. I love you... I love you so much Kendall.. I love you..

Kendall kissed Cara and she reciprocated. The kiss was full of love and passion. Cara spoke everything she wanted to through the kiss.

They pulled away and Kendall pushed the ring in Cara's ring finger.

Cara: It's beautiful.

Kendall: Not more than you.

They kissed once again but it was a short one because Kendall had something very important to say.

Kendall: Can we please get up now? My knees hurt.

Cara chuckled and stood up.

Cara: Your ice cream is no more. You didn't eat anything. Let's get you one more.

Cara hooked Kendall's arm and dragged her to the cash counter. The cashier recognised Kendall.

Cashier: Congratulations. I wish you two many years of happiness and love.

Cara thanked him and then ordered a cone of Blue Velvet.

Cara: So what made you propose today?

Cara asked taking the cone from the guy behind the counter.

Kendall: Well.. how does this sound to you.. ' Got a supermodel to say yes on their first date' or ' dated a supermodel for 5 days and got her to agree for a marriage.'

Kendall said wiggling her eyebrows to Cara.

Cara: You are so cocky!

Cara said and pushed the cone on Kendall's face, decorating her nose with blue ice cream. Kendall wiped her face and looked at Cara with a grin.

Kendall: I love you so much!

Cara: I love you too! Now go wash your face.

After Kendall left Cara switched on her instagram and clicked a picture of her left hand and uploaded it with a caption.

Just attended an engagement ceremony.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

That's it my babies!! Wipe your tears!! I am crying buckets right now..

This story was such an amazing journey. I tried something new and the whole experience was very surreal. I can see myself grow.. like just read the first chapter of Her... I have come such a long way.. and thanks for the support. It means a lot. It really does.

Thanks for sticking with me even when I play with your emotions on a daily basis. I love you guys..

Once again a big thank you to XxXAnarchyXxX for the cover. You may have to make another one for my next book!

Speaking of next book!!
Who wants a little sneak peek??

~~~~~~~

Excerpt of 'Real Friends'

"How did you and mom meet?"

She asked ever so quietly. This question caught me off guard. I don't know what version should I tell her. I have already met her before and she definitely remembers me but she doesn't know what went down between her mother and I.

"It's a pretty long story..."

I said not really answering her question.

"It's not like we are leaving this building anytime soon. "

She said with hope in her eyes.

Should I tell her? What would she think of me if I did? But she deserves to know the truth. Fuck it. I'll handle it. I took a deep breath and smiled at her.

~~~~~~~

If you haven't guessed yet, the next book is titled 'Real Friends' and it will be a roller coaster of emotions..

Hey wait a second... I think somebody is calling me....

Is that the epilogue!? 😏😏😏

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

70.6K 1.5K 20
"I want to fall in love, I think. I've never. I know. Everyone I know's been in love or in relationships now and... There's only ever been... there's...
23.8K 605 16
My first CaKe fanfic Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner❤ with a little Kardashians-Jenners and Delevingnes also just a little CAMREN
194K 6.5K 23
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations. It certainly wasn't in your plans road tripping with a strange girl you met on the way. And it cert...
541K 10.3K 48
Should I smile because were friends? Or should I cry because that's the only thing we can ever be? -Cara It's so hard to pretend to be friends with...