Honey Bee

By StarlightandDewdrops

The Dursleys are out, they left a young boy named Harry Potter was home, but was he alone? The answ... More

*Honey Bee*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chspter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 3

2.9K 62 6
By StarlightandDewdrops

"Missa I want to adopt you." I looked at Charlie then the barking Harley.

"You want to adopt me? Why me?" I stuttered.

"Well do I have to list the reasons, and you're always here so I've grown to love you as a daughter." I gave him a hug.

"Thank you, thank you!" I cheered I was very happy.

"I take that as a yes."

"It's a massive no." I giggled. "Of cause it's a yes. I get a real farther!"

"You have to sign on this dotted line." He handed me the pen and I quickly signed the line he was pointing at. "And this one." I signed another line. "This one... and finally this one."

"That's the envelope." I gave him a mini look.

"Ok I just have to give these to Witchney."

"Witchney is good, you've been thinking about that for a while haven't you?"

"Well yeah Missa. I take a lot of pride in that name."

"Good for you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey I don't have to send these papers in." He joked threatened.

"Then I'll turn your house into a farm." I looked at him with an evil glint in my eyes, I knew a guy. What could I say?

"How...? Wait don't answer that I don't wanna know." We finished our cake and I sat with June and twirled around on the spinning chair.

"Having fun Melissa?" June asked.

"Yeah, who knew spinning on a chair would be so fun." I spun around again making myself dizzy.

"Dizzy?"

"Yep. I don't think Harley is." I stroked the small sleeping dog which was on my lap. "This has been the best birthday by far!"

"Glad you think so, here." She pulled a bracelet out a locked draw. "Have this." She put it on my wrist.

"Why?"

"Because everyone cares for you and I think of you as a daughter like most people here. So you have it, but promise not to get arrested again."

"I 100% promise."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You want to do WHAT!" Whitney wasn't taking my adoption well.

"I want to adopt Melissa. You heard me the first time." Charlie repeated. "I already got into contact with the agency and all that was left was Melissa's agreement."

"You can't just adopt you have to complete steps." She stuttered, she was obviously scared of loosing her precious maid.

"Ok let me make it simple Whitney, I signed the papers and I don't care about the steps so Charlie can adopt me." I hugged him.

"Fine, I can get your paperwork tomorrow. Come on Melissa we're leaving." I got dragged away and shoved into a car. Oops Harley and my presents are still in the staff room, oh well my last night here. The car engine started and the journey was in silence, I'm not complaining or anything but Whitney always talks. The car came to a sudden stop and Whitney climbed out the car slamming the door shut, she pulled open my door and dragged me out by my hair and threw me onto the stone floor. "You're going to get to bed without any food and you're going to stay in that room until Charlie picks you up." I stood up and walked into the house and up to my 'room'. By room I mean draws and blankets on the floor. I fell asleep instantly I was so tired.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Breakfast!" I shouted putting the pancakes on two plates.

"You made breakfast? You didn't have to Missa. I'm your farther now I'm meant to do it!" Charlie protested.

"Well I made breakfast today, pancakes." I put the plate down in front of him and sat down at the breakfast bar. "Are you working today?"

"No, so what do you wanna do? Movie marathon maybe?" I looked at him in confusion.

"What's a movie marathon?" I asked putting loads of maple syrup on my pancakes, I had lived with Charlie for a month now and me and Harley were loving it! I'm still trying to get him and June together but don't tell anyone.

"You watch movie after movie after movie. Eating popcorn, sweets, chocolate." I nodded. "I guess I will pick the movies." Again I nodded. "We will start will 'the breakfast club' that's an 80's movie which is pretty good."

"Ok, what's it about?" I asked as I sat on the soft blanket that was on the leather sofa.

"5 kids who get put in a detention." I nodded and finished my pancakes. "It's a real classic. Great movie." We started to watch the movie and we finished 2 packets of sweets and had some fruit to stay healthy. But I was told I couldn't repeat any bad words that were mentioned in the movie.

* * *

We had watched loads of movies and now we were on our third and finally packet of popcorn and the movie 'independence day'.

"Hey that Steven guy looks just like you!" I said dropping popcorn on the floor. "Oops."

"Don't worry we got our little Hoover waking up. You're saying Will Smith looks like me?" I nodded and ate more popcorn. "Oh my god your right, I never noticed!" I was right!

"You're a famous actor. If anyone wants to make a story about your life you know who will play you. The fresh prince of bel air."

"I love that show!" Charlie shouted. I then realised I had been adopted by a massive kid, we're going to end up in a disaster zone soon.

"I know, it's the only show I'd ever watched before coming here. Luckily I liked the show else I would be doomed! YAY the dog lived." I laughed.

"You're just hoped the dog lived?" I nodded and laughed. "You're just weird." I hit his arm. "Ouch, what was that for?"

"For calling me weird, we want Harley's friends to survive." I said stroking the dog.

"Hello! Anybody home!" June said walking into the room.

"Charlie's in a movie." I laughed, June walked over and sat on the armchair.

"Oh My God he is!!" I'm still right! "You never told me you were an actor!" She hit Charlie's arm playfully and they both blushed.

"Ok, stop taking about how I look like Will Smith." Charlie said throwing popcorn at me. I threw some back. "Thank you." He just ate it not bothered some was in his hair.

"I'll make some dinner even though you two don't really need it." June said as her shoes clicked over to the kitchen.

"There's pizza in the freezer June!" Charlie shouted.

"Yay, love pizza!" I cheered.

"Pizza Saturday!" June shouted.

"Can we please?! Pizza Saturday?!" I begged.

"PIZZA SATURDAY!" He shouted agreeing with the idea.

"Thank you!" I hugged him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Knock knock." I heard June's voice say entering my room (real room with a bed AND laptop!).

"Hey, cold this morning." I said sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I had managed to get June and Charlie together, I had a proper family now.

"Do you know what the day is today?" I shook my head and climbed out of bed.

"Don't follow days." I sat down on my chair, which was for my make-up table, and brushed my hair. I didn't know how to read a calendar so I never knew what the date was.

"It's Christmas eve."

"So?"

"We're going to the pantomime, than getting a takeaway then tomorrow it's Christmas." Wait I'm going to celebrate Christmas?

"I haven't got anyone presents as I've never had Christmas." My heart sank a little, wasn't Christmas a time where you shared presents with each other as a family.

"Well that's why we're going out now. Hurry up and get dressed into something warm." June left my room and I became happy again. Life is good! I quickly had a shower and put on some clothes. I walked downstairs and got a packet of Jaffa Cakes out the cupboard... so what if I could eat a whole packet of Jaffa Cakes?

"Come on June we have to go!" I whined, Charlie had work until 2 so he was going to meet us at the theatre, luckily he managed to get the day off tomorrow. "I don't know what to get Charlie!" I said as I sat in the car and shivered at how cold it was.

"What do you think he'll like?" The car engine started and the car pulled away.

"I have an idea, ouch light bulb moments hurt." I held the side of my head.

"I'm glad you have an idea."

I need to get June a present to! Maybe a nice necklace? No it needs more thought...

A present for Harry, he always loved caramel toffees.

Harley would have doggy treats!

Sorted...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 144 62
A year young than her brother, the adorable Venus Malfoy falls for the boy who lived. Taken into the chamber of secrets for her first year with her b...
73 2 11
A search for the truth. A battle of friends. A longing for love. A trial of loyalty. Follow Diana Prince through her years at Hogwarts. This will be...
3.5K 97 21
When Skylar, a now 7th year Ravenclaw, finds herself in a rather horrid situation with 2 older Slytherins, shes rescued by the least suspected person...
754 10 70
Artemis Victoria Malfoy was the younger Twin sister to none other than Draco Malfoy himself and growing up, the both of them have always been close b...