Emily [A MIKA Fanfic] ✔️

By LastnameUnknown

Relationships between students and teachers are said to be forbidden. But does this stop Emily and Michael to... More

Emily (A Mika FanFic).
Chapter 1: meeting you.
Authors Note.
Chapter 2: bag.
Chapter 3: conversation.
Chapter 4: shopping.
Chapter 5: celebrate.
Chapter 6: kiss.
Chapter 7: song.
Chapter 8: underwater.
Chapter 10: precaution
Chapter 11: past.
Chapter 12: party.
Chapter 13: cuts.
Chapter 14: love.
Chapter 15: trust.
Chapter 16: SNEAK PEEK.
Chapter 16: concert.
Authors Note.
Chapter 17: VIP.
Chapter 18: Cloe's Pov.
Chapter 19: surprise.
Authors Note.
Chapter 20: ring.
Chapter 21: moving in.
Chapter 22: Emily's preparations.
Chapter 23: Micheal's preparations.
Chapter 24: wedding.
Authors Note.
Chapter 25: honeymoon.
Chapter 26: baby(s).
Chapter 27: attack.
Chapter 28: why?
Chapter 29: home.
Chapter 30: pictures.
Authors Note.
Chapter 31: (un)happy ending.
Chapter 32: It will all be okay.
Chapter 33: Claire.
Authors Note.
Chapter 34: impossiblity. (final chapter)
Cast list.
*SEQUEL NEWS*

Chapter 9: popular.

772 23 2
By LastnameUnknown

"I freaking love it!!", i screamed i hugged him again and wispered "I love you."

"I should not have said that, i should NOT have said that!", i thought sceaming at myself, what the hell was i thinking i just knew the guy for like two days but it felt like i knew him all my life.

I realised that i was still hugging him and i wanted to pull back but he only tightend his grip, he pulled his face from my neck and looked me in the eyes, i saw his eyes were watery like he was about to cry and then i heard ''I love you too''.

And with that i started crying, he loooked at me with concern, ''Whats wrong?'', he asked.

''Nothing, its so wierd. we only know each other for like two days maybe and for me it feels like i can trust you with my life!'', i said still sobbing.

He wipped the tears from my face with his thump and said: ''I feel the same way''.

I just jumped on him, putting my legs around his waist kissing him on the lips and he happily took it but then we heard someone clear their throat.

We looked up and saw a bunch of people standing there together with his band, i quikly jumped of him and i started blushing but he just pulled me close to him again.

''What wrong??'', Micheal asked them, and thats when they started screaming at him ''may i have a autograph? Youre Mika right?'' and stuff like that, the people really jumped on him and he started signing and taking pictures when he looked at me with an apologetic look but i just smiled at me.

''My baby is getting more famous with the day!!'' I thought and my heart filled with so much pride.

When he was done with everything he came to me ang hugged me tight, "thanks that you are so understandable, i really have the best girlfriend ever.", he said.

I started giggling and then he kissed me.

We went to the car and he brought me home, he walked me to the door again and he pushed me to the wall, i dont know i guess he likes that position, and we started kissing so i put my legs around his waist again.

"Do you want to come in?", i asked without interrupting the kiss and he just nodded.

It only was half past 8 so we went to my room and snuggled on my bed, we watched some movies, we talked and of course we kissed a lot!!

When i woke up the next morning i felt two strong arms around me and then it hit me, Micheal spend the night and my mum didnt even know i had a boyfriend.

"This is going to be good.", i thought, i really didnt want to get up but i had to and Micheal should go home and change really quick.

"Micheal, get up!!"? I said, pulling his arm and kissing his temple.

With that he openend his eyes, first he looked confused but then there came a big grin on his face, "We fell asleep didnt we?".

"Yes we did but you have to go now before my mum wakes up!", i said.

He poted and said: "Dont you want youre mother to know that you have a boyfriend?"

"Of course i do but not in this way."

"In what way?"

"Well youre a stranger, to her, and she would flip if she finds out that you spend the night without her knowing", i said kissing his lips.

"So i should just jump out the window then?", he said and he started laughing.

"No silly, you can go to youre car because you have to go home and chance because we have school in an hour!!", i said.

"Alright, i guess i see you at school then love", he said walking out of my room, to the front door, when he got ar his car he turned around and looked up to see me standing at my room window he waved and drove away.

Thats when i saw it, he left his jacket in my room.

"Well i think i have to return in at school then.", i thought, "you cant because what would people think".

When Cloe came to pick me up that morning i couldnt stop smiling.

"I guess the date went well?", she guessed.

"Well? It was amazing!! He wrote me a song.", i said like t was the most ordinary thing in the world.

"He did what??", she screamed.

"He wrote me a song. Wanna hear it?", i said.

"Of course", she said and i handed her my IPod, i pushed the play button and let her listen to the song, "thats so romantic" she screamed causing people to stop walking just to look at us.

We got to school and today we started, again, with music, not that you hear me complain not at all.

Micheal was already there showered and all, just looking as hot as he did last night.

"Hello class, so today a few of you will perform their song", he simply said.

"So Emily and Cloe come up here and sing. Do you need help with the instuments?", he said giving me a sweet smile.

"Yes please", Cloe answered.

"Wich one?"

"The drums."

"Oh did i forgot to mention that i saw youre Mika, was it, last night?", he said with a smirk on his face.

"You did?? Where?? OMG!", They all screamed at once.

"Yes i did and we got to talk and i said i was a music teacher and he said cool and i was like yeahh i gave them this excercise that they wrote a song and all and well to make a long story short he offered to record the song which scored the best in class for his new album!!"

Everybody looked at him in shock, disbelief and confusion.

"WHAT?! Really?", they shouted.

"Really. So girls you two are first.", he said looking at us.

I looked at him just smiling and so did Cloe because we knew that he just made that story up because he WAS Mika!!

So Micheal started playing the drums, because he made the music for the song and we started singing.

*popular song.

You were the popular one, the popular chick

It is what it is, now I'm popular bitch

Standing on the field with your pretty pompoms

Now you're working at the movie selling popular corn

I could have been a mess but I never went wrong

Cause I'm putting down my story in a popular song

Mhh, ahh, ooh said I'm putting down my story in a popular song

My problem, I never was a model,

I never was a scholar,

You were always popular,

You were singing, all the songs I don't know

Now you're in the front row

Cause my song is popular

Popular, I know about popular

It's not about who you are or your fancy car

You're only ever who you were

Popular, I know about popular

And all that you have to do, is be true to you

That's all you ever need to know

Catch up, cause you got an awful long way to go

I was on the lookout for someone to hate

Picking on me like a dinner plate

I hid during classes, and in between them

Dunk me in the toilet sounds you that cleans 'em

You tried to make me feel bad with the sh#t you do

It ain't so funny when the joke's on you

Ooh, the joke's on you

And everyone's laughing, got everyone clapping, asking

How come you look so cool?

Cause that's the only thing that I learnt at school

What? Aha, mmhh

So that's the only thing I've learned at school

My problem, I never was a model,

I never was a scholar,

You were always popular,

You were singing, all the songs I don't know

Now you're in the front row

Cause my song is popular

Popular, I know about popular

It's not about who you are or your fancy car

You're only ever who you were

Popular, I know about popular

And all that you have to do, is be true to you, that's all you ever need to know

Catch up, cause you got an awful long way to go

Before the next time that you calling 'em crazy

Lazy, a faggot, or that fugazi

Here's the one thing that's so amazing

It ain't a bad thing to be a loser baby

All you ever need to know

You're only ever who you were

All you ever need to know

You're only ever who you were

All you ever need to know

Popular, I know about popular

It's not about who you are or your fancy car

You're only ever who you were

Popular, I know about popular

And all that you have to do, is be true to you.

That's all you ever need to know

You're only ever who you were

All you ever need to know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.6K 40
Sequel!! We're jumping a year and a half later. The girls struggled with the relationship since they had to hide it but the whole time they stayed a...
248K 2.2K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, She never really knew her parents, Cassi...
13.5K 660 44
MIKA FANFIC! Life couldn't be more boring right? Wrong! You're trapped in an airport under attack from a few terrorists with a complete stranger. Bu...
160 4 22
Teacher and student by day, lovers by night. How long will Layla and Shawn's love last if they have to see each other across the class room and act l...