Cimorelli Messages Pt. 2

By MadMuziQ

I wanted to do a part two, now that I know a little more about the ladies. It's still about to be funny so... More

Chap. 1: You Tried It
Chap. 2: Let Me Get A Ride
Chap. 4: Let's Have A Talk
Lisa on Twitter Last Night
Chap. 5: They Continue to Shade
Chap.6: On The Bus Discussion
Chap.7: A Failed Attempt
Chap. 8: Seriously???

Chap. 3: Let's Not Argue...

697 20 13
By MadMuziQ

Lauren 😏🎀: Amy, what's up with you? I haven't talked to you in forever.

Amy 🌼🙊: Just busy I guess.

Lisa 💄👑: Bullshit.

Amy 🌼🙊: Who's talking to you tho Lisa? And why do you get the crown emoji? You not a queen bitch.

Lisa 💄👑: First of all, bitch KABOOM, I am a queen. And second, this is GROUP CHAT. Which means I can say whatever I want.

Amy 🌼🙊: Didn't say you couldn't talk.

Lisa 💄👑: You asked me why I was talking so... I told you...

Katherine 🌹📝: Guys! Stop arguing! Today's a beautiful day!

Lisa 💄👑: She started it.

Amy 🌼🙊: And you tried it.

Christina 😈🔥: Stop. Now.

Amy 🌼🙊: You tried it too Christina. You're not my mom.

Christina 😈🔥: I don't have to be your mom to tell y'all to pipe the fuck down cuz the argument was petty.

Dani 👀😂: Damn Chris! Why you always stoppin the good arguments?

Christina 😈🔥: And why do you always have some stupid shit to say? No one will be talking to you and you take it upon yourself to say something anyway!

Dani 👀😂: Bitch, KABOOM. Stop tryin me. You think cuz I'm the youngest I won't throw hands wit you?

Christina 😈🔥: Stop fuckin wit me Dani. I don't care if you're my little sister. I'm so sick of your shit. I swear to the Lord above you better not talk to me bitch unless its band related.

*Christina has left the chat.*

Katherine 🌹📝: Oh my God... Dani apologize to her NOW.

Dani 👀😂: Uhm, hell no. See here's the thing, I'm damn near grown. I don't have to listen to any of you bitches. Peace out. And fuck you Lauren.

*Dani has left the chat*

Lauren😏🎀: What?! FUCK me? What the hell did I do?!

Katherine🌹📝: Don't worry about her. She's going through a rebellious stage.

Lauren😏🎀: Okay well since she wants to be on stages and shit, I hope she breaks a leg.

*Lauren has left the chat.*

Katherine🌹📝: Pls tell me you two made up Ames and Lise.

Lisa💄👑: Ha. Whatever.

Amy🌼🙊: Whatever this fist in yo mouth...

Lisa💄👑: Shawty, get on my level. I'll Fight Night Round 2 yo ass. Say sumthin.

Amy🌼🙊: I'll be over in a bit. We'll see how good a game you talk when we're face to face.

Lisa💄👑: Bitch, get into me.

Katherine🌹📝: Why am I the only muthafuckin person, who wants to keep the peace? We're all sisters! We need to stop this!

Lisa💄👑: What the fuck ever Kath. Go write a poem about the sun or something.

*Lisa has left the chat.*

Amy🌼🙊: Fuck her sis. Don't listen to Lisa. She's a bitch who thinks she's a queen bcuz our fans hyped her head up.

Katherine🌹📝: No, it's cool. I get it. I'll just roll with the flow.

*Katherine has left the chat.*

*Amy has left the chat.*
********************************
Well looks like they're pretty pissed at each other. Tell me if I picked the right emojis for them too. Everybody stay chill. ✌- Mad MuziQ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3K 104 33
6 years after her father died, Natalia Cruz has been apart of a group called 'The Whisperers'. After the many obstacles she had to not only endure bu...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
782K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...