Chap.6: On The Bus Discussion

Dani👀😂: So it was this girl in the crowd tho...

Lauren😏🎀: I saw her. Thick. Them teeth. Her eyes. On me...

Dani👀😂: Do you hear me bitch?

Katherine🌹📝: You guys! Don't talk about women like they're pieces of meat.

Lauren😏🎀: I eat meat. 🍗🍖

Dani👀😂: I eat peaches. 🍑

Lisa💄👑: So you eat dick and you eat ass? Wow. Not only is Dani musty, her breath smell like ass too.

Dani👀😂: Bitch I don't eat ass! But uhm... She was hittin... I probably would've tonight..

Amy🌼🙊: Disgusting.

Lauren😏🎀: You gotta locate your chill button D! 😂😂😂 and fuck you Lisa. You can eat a dick.

Lisa💄👑: I don't understand why... everybody is so pressed?

Christina😈🔥: Maybe it's because you've tried everybody except me and Lauren. Stop with that shade Lise.

Lisa💄👑: You wanna come for me too? Oh! That's right! You can't come, can you Christopher?

Amy🌼🙊: Oh My Gawd!

Christina😈🔥: Nice try LOSSa. I'm head bitch. So deal.

Lisa💄👑: How about you DEAL with some pump it up? Your hair is flatter than Dani's chest.

*Lauren has added Ally😇👼 to the chat*

Ally😇👼: So what's the deal?

Lauren😏🎀: I added Ally bcuz I'm sure she can stop y'all. This is too much.

Ally😇👼: Lauren, be real. Were you livin for the shade too?

Lauren😏🎀: Yeah...on the slick...

Dani👀😂: Slick deez nuts! Bitch you was all up and through the shade!

Ally😇👼: Mhm. I figured that. So what exactly is the problem?

Lisa💄👑: Okay so... what is this? "Ally Fix Our Lives"? You can leave sis.

Ally😇👼: I'm not ya sis. Don't get cute. I'm tryna help in any way possible.

Lisa💄👑: You can help by leaving ma'am. Thanx.

Ally😇👼: You can rewind that attitude, pause at where you tried to come for me, and stop it right there before I lose my religion. K? Good.

Christina😈🔥: Hey Ally. What's goin on?

Ally😇👼: Hello darling. How are you?

Dani👀😂: Oh she's good. Shes been so funny lately. She just keeps the laughs COMING.

Christina😈🔥: I swear to God Dani...

Ally😇👼: So the problem is no one can get along, correct?

Katherine🌹📝: Yes.

Ally😇👼: Whats the reason?

Lisa💄👑: This isn't going to help.

Amy🌼🙊: Shut up Lisa. Maybe somebody on the outside looking in CAN actually help.

Katherine🌹📝: It's constant arguing and shade throwing, to answer your question Ally.

Ally😇👼: Maybe you all just need to come together and realize that you have different strengths and you're all different. No need to throw shade all the time.

Dani👀😂: Ally, do you know who we are? Ma, the shade is like another sister to us.

Ally😇👼: maybe you should all try not to do it, just for a day.

Christina😈🔥: K. Let's try it guys.

Amy🌼🙊: I'll try.

Lauren😏🎀: let's give it a shot.

Katherine🌹📝: Fine with me. I hope it works.

Lisa💄👑: Whatever.

Dani👀😂: Laughable. This ain't gone work.

Ally😇👼: Good. Try that ladies. Ttyl darlings. ✌

*Ally has left the chat.*
*******************************