Chap. 8: Seriously???

Lauren😏🎀: I can't... I can't believe that happened....

Dani👀😂: Uhm, I'm scared to ask. What the hell happened?

Lauren😏🎀: That bitch was kissing on some other female when I went to the park earlier to skate.

Dani👀😂: What the fuck? Ima kick Samantha's thot ass!

Christina😈🔥: What? She cheated on you sis?

Lisa💄👑: I'm gonna go find her right now and make her face beat up my hands.

Amy🌼🙊: You're kidding, right?

Lauren😏🎀: No I'm not kidding Amy and yes she did Christina. Lisa and Dani, please do.

Dani👀😂: Damn Sugar... I'm so sorry. All this time I was worried about yo thot ass hurting her when really...

Amy🌼🙊: It should've been the other way around huh, Dan?

Christina😈🔥: Do you need all of us? I could come over right now. I'm not doing anything birthday twin.

Lisa💄👑: I'm at the ring right now but I can cut this shit short and come over real quick Laur.

Amy🌼🙊: I'm grocery shopping but I'm done and I'm coming over. I don't care if you want me to or not. I am anyway.

Dani👀😂: On my way Sugar.

Katherine🌹📝: This is so fucking beautiful.

Lisa💄👑: The hell you talkin about Kath?

Amy🌼🙊: To hell with what she's talking about. Where the hell you been?

Katherine🌹📝: Just reading what you guys were saying. And it's amazing.

Christina😈🔥: What are you talking about Kath?

Katherine🌹📝: I'm talking about my sisters finally coming together again. I thought we were falling apart. But this little mishap, though I'm sorry that it happened, brought my sisters together again. I'm extremely happy.

Lauren🎀😏: I'm gonna cry...

Katherine🌹📝: Nooo I'll cry if you cry.

Christina😈🔥: It's alright Laur. Don't cry. I know it's been difficult between us all.

Lauren😏🎀: No not y'all. Samantha! I thought we were soul mates.

Amy🌼🙊: Oh my...

Lisa💄👑: What the fuck?!

Christina😈🔥: Huh?

Katherine🌹📝: 😒😒😒

Dani👀😂: Aw hell nah! Bitch we were coming to your rescue and you crying crocodile tears over that hoe?

Christina😈🔥: Oh I see. I mean, the break up is still fresh. I'd be crying too...

Lauren😏🎀: See? Chrissy gets it.

Lisa💄👑: Oh we get it too. You're stuck up some girl's ass who cheated on you and doesn't give a damn about you. What's there not to get?

Lauren😏🎀: Thats not the point! The point is it just happened I'm still upset about it!
Christina😈🔥: I know. I understand.

Amy🌼🙊: Well I guess since you guys just broke up and everything...

Lisa💄👑: Tuh. Miss. Fuck that girl.

Dani👀😂: Exactly. Y'all got life fucked up. I would've been on to da next one within the hour, fym.

Katherine🌹📝: Sorry but I agree with Dani and Lisa. I'd be over and so done with it.

Amy🌼🙊: You guys, its not that easy!

Lauren😏🎀: Exactly!

Dani👀😂: Whatever. Y'all sleep. Anyway, since you wanna be a cry baby and not have any fun, I'm heading to the mall. Lisa, Kat? Y'all wanna go?

Katherine🌹📝: Yeah I'm going!

Lisa💄👑: I'm definitely going. I need new shoes.

Christina😈🔥: Hey! What about us?! What about Lauren?!

Lisa💄👑: Oh sorry. Only queens can come. I think I should call Normani...

Dani👀😂: Later Lorenzo. By CUMquat. See ya Shawty.

*Dani has left the chat.*

Lisa💄👑: The Queen is out. 👑

* Lisa has left the chat.*

Katherine🌹📝: Going shopping. Feel better Laur. Bye guys.

*Katherine has left the chat.*

Amy🌼🙊: Are they serious? I wanna go!

*Amy has left the chat.*

Lauren😏🎀: Just me and you, huh Chrissy?

Christina😈🔥: Actually, Nick just got home and uhm well... I wanted to uhm.. look, I'm tired of Dani making fun of me! I'm sorry Laur. Call me if you need anything... in about an hour or two.

*Christina has left the chat.*

Lauren😏🎀: Went from loving me to leaving me. Just like Samantha. Damn. Guess I should give Selena a call...

THE END

******************************
Ending it right here y'all. Hope y'all enjoyed. Stay chill. - Mad MuziQ