Chap. 3: Let's Not Argue...

Lauren 😏🎀: Amy, what's up with you? I haven't talked to you in forever.

Amy 🌼🙊: Just busy I guess.

Lisa 💄👑: Bullshit.

Amy 🌼🙊: Who's talking to you tho Lisa? And why do you get the crown emoji? You not a queen bitch.

Lisa 💄👑: First of all, bitch KABOOM, I am a queen. And second, this is GROUP CHAT. Which means I can say whatever I want.

Amy 🌼🙊: Didn't say you couldn't talk.

Lisa 💄👑: You asked me why I was talking so... I told you...

Katherine 🌹📝: Guys! Stop arguing! Today's a beautiful day!

Lisa 💄👑: She started it.

Amy 🌼🙊: And you tried it.

Christina 😈🔥: Stop. Now.

Amy 🌼🙊: You tried it too Christina. You're not my mom.

Christina 😈🔥: I don't have to be your mom to tell y'all to pipe the fuck down cuz the argument was petty.

Dani 👀😂: Damn Chris! Why you always stoppin the good arguments?

Christina 😈🔥: And why do you always have some stupid shit to say? No one will be talking to you and you take it upon yourself to say something anyway!

Dani 👀😂: Bitch, KABOOM. Stop tryin me. You think cuz I'm the youngest I won't throw hands wit you?

Christina 😈🔥: Stop fuckin wit me Dani. I don't care if you're my little sister. I'm so sick of your shit. I swear to the Lord above you better not talk to me bitch unless its band related.

*Christina has left the chat.*

Katherine 🌹📝: Oh my God... Dani apologize to her NOW.

Dani 👀😂: Uhm, hell no. See here's the thing, I'm damn near grown. I don't have to listen to any of you bitches. Peace out. And fuck you Lauren.

*Dani has left the chat*

Lauren😏🎀: What?! FUCK me? What the hell did I do?!

Katherine🌹📝: Don't worry about her. She's going through a rebellious stage.

Lauren😏🎀: Okay well since she wants to be on stages and shit, I hope she breaks a leg.

*Lauren has left the chat.*

Katherine🌹📝: Pls tell me you two made up Ames and Lise.

Lisa💄👑: Ha. Whatever.

Amy🌼🙊: Whatever this fist in yo mouth...

Lisa💄👑: Shawty, get on my level. I'll Fight Night Round 2 yo ass. Say sumthin.

Amy🌼🙊: I'll be over in a bit. We'll see how good a game you talk when we're face to face.

Lisa💄👑: Bitch, get into me.

Katherine🌹📝: Why am I the only muthafuckin person, who wants to keep the peace? We're all sisters! We need to stop this!

Lisa💄👑: What the fuck ever Kath. Go write a poem about the sun or something.

*Lisa has left the chat.*

Amy🌼🙊: Fuck her sis. Don't listen to Lisa. She's a bitch who thinks she's a queen bcuz our fans hyped her head up.

Katherine🌹📝: No, it's cool. I get it. I'll just roll with the flow.

*Katherine has left the chat.*

*Amy has left the chat.*
********************************
Well looks like they're pretty pissed at each other. Tell me if I picked the right emojis for them too. Everybody stay chill. ✌- Mad MuziQ