Trip to The Homeland

By fangirlfashionista

Marinette and Adrien's class goes to a class feild trip to China (which in this story is Marinette's old home... More

The Miraculous Chapter 1
Miraculous Chapter 2
Miraculous Chapter 3
‼️TAGGED‼️
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 4
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 5
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 6
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 7
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 8
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 9
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 11
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 12
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 13
TAGGED AGAIN HEHEHE
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 14
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 15
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 16
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 17
Miraculous Chapter 18
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 19
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 20
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 21
Miraculous chapter 22
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 23
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 24
AUTHOR'S NOTE

MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 10

26.2K 793 3.9K
By fangirlfashionista

Ling's POV(Really sorry guys, but feel free to insert your hate towards this guy lmao.)

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE DATING?!" I shouted at Kristie. We were in my hotel room. Talking about Adrien and Marinette.

THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!
Kristie was supposed to flirt with that punk making Marinette see that HE wasn't worth her precious time. I WAS WORTH HER TIME. I'M PERFECT FOR HER. HECK,

I would even go to Paris just for her. (I even bet that pretty boy wont do that for her)

This wasn't the plan. She was supposed to be mine by the end if this trip. Now she with that stupid, idiotic, selfish punk.

Anyway, I was thinking on trying on breaking up the two lovebirds. A fight between them would do, but how would I do that? They're both so...*insert disgusting face here* inlove with each other bleh. It makes me wanna puke.

I bet, that when me and Marinette are a couple. We'll be the cutest one ever.

All I needed was to try and break them up, then I comfort Marinette and she will notice what a great guy I am; then she'll fall inlove with me.

AND WE'LL GET MARRIED HERE IN CHINA AND MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABES.

But first, I have to break the happy couple.

*insert evil laugh here*

"Maybe we should stop trying to ruin their relationship. You could try and find someone else worth your while." I stopped thinking of my devious plan, and turned to Kristie.

Poor, sweet, innocent, gullible Kristie. She's always had a crush on me, but I'll never love her back; even though I made her a promise. Although, she makes a perfect tool. She's like a puppet and I'm the puppeteer.

"Kristie, you do know what you get after you help me right?"

"I do but-"

I interrupted her,"but nothing. You'll do my bidding and I'll be yours once Marinette and her friends are gone and out of Paris." Fingers crossed.

She sighed and went out of my hotel room, probably returning to her room for the night.

Kristie's POV

I was returning to my room for the night. I didn't want to be in Ling's plan, but if it means having him to myself... Then I'll do it. I know people will get hurt along the way.

Especially Marinette... And probably Adrien as well.

I know Ling's been using me this whole time. He might not even fulfill his promise.

You guys might say,'THEN WHY DO YOU STILL HANG OUT WITH THAT GUY?!?!'

I love that guy. I love Ling. I know I should find someone else, and that 'there are lots of fish in the water,' but I don't want anyone else. And if Ling has Marinette to himself and he's happy. Then that's what matters. After all, if you love someone then you'll do everything and anything for them. Even if it means getting yourself hurt.

Ling is a great guy. People might not see it, but I know it's there somewhere.
.
.
.
.
5 days have passed. 5 days since Ling told me his new plan. 5 days since Adrien and Marinette started dating. 5 days of Marinette and Adrien's happiness. And that happiness will end. Today. We were now seeing the teracota warriors and, I was waiting for Adrien to get away from Marinette, and once he did I approached him.

"Hey Adrien!" I skipped towards him.

"Hey Kristie." I scrunched my nose.

"Wow! Marinette was right. You do have bad breath." He looked confused.

"Excuse me?" I covered my nose.

"Geez Adrien you need a breath mint." I gave him a box of breathe mint.

He checked if his breath smelled fine,"My breath smells fine, but thanks for the breath mint." He started walking away.

No! I wasn't gonna let him get away that easily.

"Y'know Adrien. I've noticed that you're so clingy to Marinette. That's probably why she was talking about you behind your back."

He stopped dead on his tracks,"What are you talking about?"

"Whoops! i shouldn't have said anything."

"Nononono! Continue, what else dis Marinette say." Perfect.

"She says that your jokes are really stupid and annoying."

"What! She said that she loves my jokes."

I shrugged,"She said she never really liked them."

His face dropped,"I thought she loved them. Her laughs were so genuine like diamonds."

'Her laughs were so genuine like diamonds'?! I should stop this, but then I saw Ling pass by. That snapped me out of it.

"Anyway. That's not the only thing Marinette said."

He stayed right where he was eager to know what other lies I have for him.

"Marinette also said that the nicknames you give her are stupid. What's your nickname for her?"

"Princess,"

"Ahh that's why. My advice you should call her, and treat her like a queen she is."

"I never knew Marinette was like this. She's even worse than Chloe."

"Oh please, she's just like every other girl. Her childhood here in China was like that too. She was a bully and a backstabber."

"I don't believe it." He ran his hands through his hair. Damn that was hot.

"You better believe it. All her words, all her love and adoration for you is all fake."

His eyes were brimming with tears.

"So... She only cares about how I look huh?"

I nodded as if I was stating the obvious.

"Wow. People might think that I'm overreacting about this, but I just thought that I actually found someone who would make me happy. And I thought it would be her."

I shrugged. I'll probably live with this guilt forever, but I didn't care.

"You thought wrong. What do you think they're laughing about right now?" I pointed to Marinett and her friends.

"I'm gonna end this. I don't want to get hurt than I already am," he turned to me,"thanks Kristie, for telling me this."

He patted my shoulder and went to Marinette.

I'm gonna regret this.

Marinette's POV

Nino, Alya, and I were laughing at a joke Nino said.

"Nino that's hilarious!" Alya was laughing uncontrallably, but the joke wasn't even that funny. I think that my bestfriend is in love. I can practically see the hearts in her eyes.

"What's up with you two? Alya never laughs at a corny joke like that." I pointed out, and they blushed. AHA!

"Is there something going on between you two?" They looked at each other nervously.

"I-I don't know what your talking about Mari," Alya said looking everywhere but me.

"You guys are dating aren't you?" They looked at each other again. They released their breath I didn't know they were holding.

"Yes we are little dudette."

"I knew it! Alya you have to tell me the details." I did little jumps up and down.

"Speaking of which, how are you and Adrien?" They did a really weird lenny face.

"We're fine really." We were more than fine. I was over the sun and moon whenever I was with him.

"Little dudette, Adrien's coming and he doesn't look happy." I looked at the direction Nino was poitning at. He wasn't kidding when Adrien didn't look fine. He was fuming."

"Hey Adrien. Are you okay?" I asked him and he just glared at me.

"DON'T HEY ADRIEN ME. I JUST FIGURED OUT THAT MY GIRLFRIEND WAS STABBING ME RIGHT IN THE BACK!" I was taken aback by Adrien's words.

"What are you talking about? I would never back stab you."

"YEAH RIGHT! YOU LIED TO ME MARINETTE! AND TO THINK I LOVED YOU."

"Adrien, what are you talking about? Where are you even getting all of this nonsense?"

"IT DOSEN'T MATTER WHERE I GOT ALL OF THIS INFORMATION! MARINETTE YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME! YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE ME!YOU STAB ME IN THE BACK AND SAY THAT YOU HATE THE NICKNAMES I GIVE YOU!"

I was surprised. Of course I love him," Adrien, I do love you. I love eve-"

"DON'T. STOP IT MARINETTE. I KNOW THAT YOU'VE BEEN LYING TO ME THE WHOLE TIME. 5 DAYS MARINETTE FIVE DAYS OF BEING TOGETHER AND ALL YOU'VE BEEN SAYING TO OTHERS IS HOW MUCH YOU HATE ME."

"Adrien, dud wh-"

"STAY OUT OF THIS NINO!"

He turned back to me, "MARINETTE YOU ARE LIKE EVERY GIRL. YOU ONLY LIKE ME BECAUSE OF MY LOOKS! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME MARINETTE!"

He was fuming red, "Adrien, we should talk about th-"

"NO Marinette. No. Because after this conversation we're over."

"Adrien we not even gonna talk about this?" He started to walk away.

"I've heard enough Marinette. My decision is final. We're done."

And just like that I cried.

AN: SORRY DON'T KILL ME!

*readers throw a pan

*author dodges it

Okay so I'm sorry if this chapter is really OC but please tell me what ya'll think.

AND THANK YOU FOR THE 100 VOTES AND 1K VIEWS AAAHHHHH IM SCREAMING.

I'm not that good of an author but thanks for reading my story.

I LOVE YA'LL MY DUCKIES!!

🔴🔴MIRACULOUS LADYBUG⚫️⚫️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 5.8K 30
"What is Marinette doing?" Adrien said. This was the fifth time she rejected his invitation to hangout and she was avoiding him at school. There was...
4.1K 140 45
"Mine name's Adrien, what's yours?" "Ayame." Adrien has met a girl named Ayame one day at a very young age. They have become the best of friends but...
55.4K 1.3K 50
Created: 03/08/2023 Finished: 29/09/2023 ________________________________ I scrapped my Encanto book to do another Miraculous book. This time it has...
170K 3.1K 23
COMPLETED! What happens once Adrien and Marinette find out each other's biggest secret? Will they finally declare their love for each other and live...