Bad Meets Good

By zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" More

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

A Skank Like Her

576K 11.4K 4.5K
By zarrysupreme

London’s POV

The last bell rang, signally us that fourth period was about to begin and I groaned. I felt like shit today and I really didn’t want to wake up but my parents forced me. Today is one of the days where I actually wished they were away but you can’t always get what you ask for.

 Just the whole idea of having a period grosses me out and now I have to deal with it. I woke up in the middle of the night to find out I was on. I had to wake up out of my precious sleep to freshen up in the shower and put on a pad. Right then and there was when I started becoming moody. The cramps are subsiding now but they’re about to crank up before the day is over for sure.

“So how was your weekend, London?” Tony asked while taking a seat beside me. I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes at him. He’s too sweet and I’d just look like a jerk if I overlooked him from my current mood.

“It was good, thanks for asking Tony.  Saturday was kind of sucky, I stayed in all day but Sunday was awesome. I went to the mall with Danielle and Eleanor for majority of the day and relaxed at their house for a few. How about yours?” I said smiling, remembering all of the events from yesterday.

“Mine was good actually but not half as good as yours” he pointed out.

“Shut up! I bet it wasn’t” I said while laughing at him before he continued.

“My dad’s side of the family came up for his birthday so we had a party for him. It turned out really good, everyone had a great time besides having to clean up the after math. Sunday was good as well, my cousins and I played a game of basketball. It was an intense game and luckily we won.”

“Awe Tony! I didn’t know you played basketball!” I exclaimed. How dare he hide something like that from me! But then again, it’s just me.  I saw his c

“Yeah I’ve always enjoyed playing the sport as well as watching it. I basically grew up playing basketball” he said. I could see a hint of a smile forming on his face. He’s always so diffident and I wish I could change that somehow.

“Harry loves basketball too. Have you ever tried joining the team?” I asked and he shook his head quickly.

“Are you serious? Of course not! They all hate me, I can already imagine myself getting tormented by them.” I frowned. I already know from the first day here that Harry along with his friends harassed him as well as majority of the jocks. It’s sad because Tony’s a really sweet and down to earth person. I just think that if they actually took time to be his friend, they’d know him like I do.

“But you should try though, I’m sure that you will place a spot on the team” I assured.

“And replace someone else. Yeah, no. Not going to happen. Besides, I’m not even all that good” the last thing he said was a lie. I’m sure of it.

“Don’t make me smack you” I couldn’t stop myself from suppressing the glare that was going to release sooner or later towards him.

“Tony, you’re going to try out for the team and I’m not taking no for answer” I stated while crossing my arms across my chest.

“They’re going to laugh at me when I step onto the court. Better yet when I enter the gym”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be there with you” I smiled. I wouldn’t mind accompanying him, that’s what friends are for anyways.  

“I don’t know” he said while scratching the back of his neck.

“When are tryouts held?” I asked.

“Around mid-October”

“That’s almost nearing. It’s about to be October in three more days” I smiled. The day is closer than I thought.

“Yeah, don’t remind me” he shook his head before laughing.

“So is that a yes?” I asked with a grin.

“Maybe”

“Tony!” I shoved him slightly with my arm.

“Fine, it’s a yes” he said and I flung my arms around him, enclosing him into a hug.

The whole period went by smoothly. Tony and I completed the sub work and handed it in on time. It was actually quite easy surprisingly. All we had to do was read an excerpt and answer the questions. I’m good at annotating so it came into play.

*****

Harry’s POV

“Can I leave now?” I said frustratingly. This teacher was pissing me the fuck off.

“You still have five minutes left” he said with a smirk. I want to punch him in the face right now. Why the fuck was he looking at me like that? It was like he was getting some kind of joy out of this. “You decide to show up fifteen minutes late for my class, I’ll retain you for fifteen minutes after class.” He explained. I brought my bottom lip between my teeth and bit on it irritably. I wasn’t even fifteen minutes late. Fucking liar.

I glanced over at the clock as it moved gradually. The constant clicking of his pen was irritating me and he knew it. I glared up at him and he still didn’t stop what he was doing.

“Have you learned your lesson?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah” in other words, of course fucking not.

“Alright, you can leave now” he said and I immediately got up and stormed outside the classroom.

Fucking finally.

I thought I was the only one in the hallway but that soon  vanished.

“Harry” her annoying ass voice called out. I didn’t even want  to turn around so I kept walking, hearing the noise of their shoes increase.

I was almost next to the staircase before a hand rested on my shoulder.

“Harry wait” she said. I turned around and scowled down at her.

“What the fuck do you want Brooke” I questioned while narrowing my eyes. The friends alongside her made me grow even more agitated just from the sight of them. They’re basically like clones of her and its disturbing.

She looked taken aback from my stunned outburst but quickly composed herself.

“You won’t believe what someone sent me this weekend” she exclaimed while scrolling through her phone before stopping. She lifted it up and held it up towards my face. I examined the picture and rolled my eyes.

“I already know you took the damn picture Brooke so get it out of my face” I snapped and she moved it away too slowly. She placed her phone inside her bra before pushing them up. I turned my head away from her.

“Okay, maybe I did take the picture but I couldn’t believe what I had seen that day. I wouldn’t ever think that little miss innocent would cheat on you like that. I thought she was a good girl Harry.” She said while inching closer to me with a devious smile. “Someone that you could trust Harry” she stopped, placing her face next to my ear.

“Someone like me and not a skank like her” she purred ad I pushed her away from me.

“You must really think I’m fucking retarded Brooke, don’t you?” I seethed while narrowing my eyes at her.

“I already know you set that whole shit up since she told me yesterday. I knew you had something to do with it because no boy in their right mind would do that out of nowhere without being told to. So, if you thought telling me this would make us breakup, you’ve got another fucking thing coming.”

“What the fuck do you even see in her Harry? She’s a good for nothing whore” she smirked. I stepped towards her and shoved her up against the locker with my hands on her shoulders, steadying her. Her friends gasped from behind me.

“Watch your fucking mouth Brooke when you talk about her in my presence. You’re a good for nothing whore so don’t even make it seem like she is. You fuck a different boy every night so own up to it. Don’t go around making it seem like you’re some virtuous bitch because you aren’t. Keep her name out of your mouth” I said. My eyes burning into her own as she shifted under my grip.

“Tell me his name” I demanded. She looked up at me and shook her head no.

I closed my eyes and breathed out, trying to calm myself down.

“Look Brooke, I’m already pissed the fuck off so don’t play any fucking games with me! What is his name!”

She winced from the loudness of my voice before opening her mouth.

*****

London’s POV

“So where’s Harry?” I asked while taking a bite out of my sandwich. It’s already been about ten minutes into lunch and most of the time he’s always here.

They all shrugged so that got me nowhere.

“You know how he is, he’s probably in detention or some shit” Louis laughed. I guess he is right.

“So are you guys on the basketball team?” I asked, looking around at each of them as they nodded.

“Yeah, since freshman year” Niall bragged. “We’re on the varsity team now”

“I can’t wait until the season starts, basketball season is always the best” Liam said while smiling. So, ball is life for them.

“London, you should try out for volleyball this year with us” Dani said.

Exercise…no

Running…no

Sports…no

“I’m not really a sports person” I admitted. I don’t like anything that involves working out besides running. I’m fine with running on my free time, but back to back is something else.

“Come on! It’d be fun! It’ll be a sport where we could all be together on” El said cheerfully.

“But, I’m not even good at volleyball” I pointed out and they glared at me as I drunk my soda.

“Neither are we, but that’s what practice is for!” El yelled and I covered my ears.

“Sorry” she mumbled.

“Oh, there he is!” Louis exclaimed.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a figure walking inside the cafeteria. I turned my head around and realized it was Harry. He had a scowl look on his face. I looked down at his hands and they were balled up in fists and why is he walking so fast. I frowned.

“He looks pissed” Niall commented while looking at him.

He kept walking until he proceeded in the direction of a specific table. I furrowed my eyebrows.

I watched closely as he stopped at the table. His hand extended out and grabbed someone roughly form the back of their shirt making them fall on the ground. Everyone’s eyes were fixated on them.

The boy stood back up and then I realized who it was, the same boy from the mall.

“What the fuck dude!” he yelled while standing up.

The position Harry was in, screamed defense, he was squared up. The height difference was drastic and I bit my lip.

Harry’s fist that was  retracted back hit him square in the jaw, making his face turn the opposite way. Following hit after hit. The boy tried to hit him but Harry dodged it and hit right in the stomach.  He hunched over and clutched his stomach. Harry took advantage and shoved  him towards the ground, getting on top of him, lashing out on him.

His malicious side was coming out.

Everyone in the cafeteria got out of their seats and ran over towards them, encircling them in. Bringing their phones, about to record the fight.  I was glued to my seat and my mouth was stuck, incapable to say anything or move.

“SHIT!” Niall shouted while banging on the table

“GET THE FUCK UP! WE NEED BREAK THIS UP BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF HAND!” Niall bellowed.

*****

Harry’s POV

“NIALL GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!” I shouted while trying to break free of his grasp. The more I kept trying the tighter he detained me. When the fuck did he get so strong?

My blood was boiling as I watched as Louis and Liam moved him away from me.

“Harry calm the fuck down” Niall fumed from behind me as I tried breaking free. “You’ve done enough. I think he’s learned his lesson”.

“No he didn’t” I replied furiously back.

“Shut the fuck up”

The lunchroom was clearing out now and as the time passed, we were the only people left inside. Niall stood had his arms around me and I rolled my eyes even though he couldn’t see me.

“Can you get off me now?” I impatiently asked.

He hesitated for a couple of seconds before finally loosening his grip.

“It was about time” I retorted while looking at him.

The principal walked through the doors and I rolled my eyes at him.

‘Jacob and Harry into my office now!” his stern voice spoke from the door opening.

I looked over at Jacob and he averted his gaze. What a bitch.

I followed the principal out the door while Jacob followed behind me, keeping  distance of course.

“Take a seat” Mr. Johnson spoke while gesturing towards two seats in front of his desk.

I sat down, spreading my legs apart with my hands across my chest. Jacob hesitantly took a seat beside me and I smiled over at him.

“Long time no see, Harry” Mr. Johnson noted.

“I could say the same thing” I smirked.

“You guys are well aware that you caused a disruption in the cafeteria. Any act of violence in this school is prohibited. You guys are well aware of that yet you decided to break the rules anyways” he said while folding his hands on the table and looking towards us.

“Would any of you like to explain what happened?” he questioned.

I looked over at him as he shifted in his chair.

“No sir” Jacob replied.

“Harry?” he questioned while directing his attention towards me. I’ve been through this a dozen times with him already. He should know my answer by now. But, just judging from the way Jacob looks, I want to fuck with him some more.

“Actually, I do” A sly smirked formed on my lips.

“Please, explain” he urged.

“He sexually harassed my girlfriend by kissing her against her will so I handled the situation. After the altercation happened, she came to me running with tears. She told me that she felt victimized.  She held up her wrists and I saw the imprints of his hands on her. It was forced and I had to do something about it. Wouldn’t you do the same thing if it was your daughter or perhaps your wife?” I questioned. From the corner of my eye, I could see his mouth agape.

Mr. Johnson nodded.

“Is this true Jacob?” he asked with a sickened face. I had to stop myself from laughing out loud.

“Yes but--,” Jacob began.

“There is no if, ands or buts Jacob. Do you want me to inform your parents of your filthy actions? Mr. Johnson said , cutting him off midsentence.

“No” he sighed. I turned my head to the side and chuckled.

“Did you do it, yes or no?”

“Yes”

“Very well then” Mr. Johnson said, nodding his head slightly at us both. “Jacob you are to situate yourself in in school detention for four days straight. Starting tomorrow. If I find out you don’t arrive to your destination starting tomorrow in room 106 at 8am, you’re going to be suspended on the spot. Do I make myself clear?” he asked and he nodded.

“You’re dismissed”

Jacob wasted no time in rushing out of the room.

“And as for you Harry” he began and I listened in. “Next time when something like this happens, bring it to my attention first before trying to deal with it yourself. Other people could have been hurt today from you guys’ actions.” I nodded understandingly even though I really wasn’t.

“I apologize for my actions sir”

A bunch of bullshit. I would never apologize for what I did to him. He deserved it.

“Don’t let I happen again” he concluded.

*****

London’s POV

I clutched my stomach and groaned. I knew they were going to come back full blown but not this bad. I should have taken some Aleve before I left this morning.

“Are you okay?” Harry asked while glancing at me briefly. I was almost home, thank god.

“Does it look like I’m fucking okay” I glared at him.  He laughed at me before looking back at the road. My mood swings were beyond crazy right now.

“It’s not funny Harry” I whined while narrowing my eyes at him in annoyance. He thinks it’s funny that I felt like I’m dying. It feels like a knife is stabbing me repeatedly in my stomach and won’t go away.

“Sorry, it’s just funny seeing you mad”

I looked out the window and sighed.

“Are your parents’ home?” he asked.

“No, they come home at around eleven at night” I responded.

After a couple of more minutes that felt like hours, we reached my home.

I opened the front door and Harry closed it behind him.

“Are you happy now?” Harry teased.

“Shut up” I growled while walking into my room towards the bathroom. I picked up my bottle of Aleve and shook two out onto my hand. The pain felt like it intensified ten times more.

I picked up a cup and filled it up with water and swallowed the pills. These shits better kick in fast.

I had to get out of these jeans. I opened my closet and grabbed a pair of baggy sweats.

“Turn around” I called to Harry and he frowned.

“Why? I already saw you in your panties before” he defied and I glared at him. He huffed and turned around.

I stripped of these skinnies and put on my sweats.

“You can turn around now”

I hope I don’t start bloating.

I hung my head down and gathered all my hair into a high ponytail.

I climbed into my bed and turned the tv on. Harry laid down and brought me into his side.

“Do you want to watch The Notebook or Titanic?” Harry asked beside me and I looked up at him like he was retarded.

“No, what is that supposed to me?” I chuckled.

“I heard that when girls are on their.. You know, they like watching romantic movies” he said and he blushed slightly.

“Awwwwww Harry” I pinched his cheeks and he smacked my hands away while blushing more.

I lifted my head up slightly and kissed him quickly.

“But, um I don’t think all girls watch romantic movies when they have their period. I don’t for sure” he nodded.

“Does your stomach still hurt?” he questioned and I nodded.

“It’s going to take time for the Aleve to kick in, so it’s whatever.” I shrugged and he frowned.

“Do you want anything?

“Um..” I said, thinking.

“Tell me because it’s bothering me seeing you look distressed” he said and I faintly smiled.

“Can you get me some food?” I asked. I felt bad because I just we were just out.

“Of course baby, what do you want?” he asked while sitting up.

“ Can I get McDonalds” he nodded.

“Sure, what do you want” He stood up from the ledge of my bed and looked down at me., ready to leave.

“Can I get a large fries, a filet-o-fish, and a large caramel frappe?” I asked hopefully. Gosh I’m so fat.

He bent down and pecked me on the lips.

“I’ll be back in five” he called and I nodded.

“Thank you” I smiled before he left.

I heard the front door close, and I knew he was gone. I climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I used the bathroom and changed my  pad, putting on a clean one. I wrapped it with tissue securely and threw it in the trash.

I turned the lights off and exited it.

I sat down on my bed and opened my drawer, pulling out my heating pad. I plugged it in the outlet and placed it on my stomach, setting it on high.

I lay back in bed and placed my arms over my lower abdomen.

I don’t even know why I was watching the reruns of Twisted because this show made me emotional. I wanted Danny and Jo to kiss and be together, not him and Lacey.  I turned the channel and stopped at some movie with Scarlett Johansson in it on HBO. Why is she so pretty?

The door downstairs closed and the only thing that came to mind was food. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and moments later, Harry came inside with two big bags of McDonalds. He was holding two large drinks in his hand and I could barely hold one. His hand is probably three times bigger than mine for sure.

“Here you go baby” he said while handing a bag towards me.

“Thank you so much Harry! I can’t even express how happy I am right now” I grinned while taking the bag happily.

“You don’t have to thank me but, you’re welcome” he walked around the bed and laid down on the right of me.

He placed his bag on his lap and took out his food.

“You brought food too?” I asked while stuffing fries into my mouth. These fries were so fucking  good and hot. They had the perfect crunch and saltiness to them.

“I didn’t eat lunch today so I’m staring” he chuckled and I laughed. He took a bite out of his burger and I swear it looked like half was already gone.

“At least I’m not being fat alone” I stated while taking a bite of my sandwich. I closed my eyes and moaned while chewing my food.

I swear McDonalds is my comfort food. Just the fries alone make me happier.

“Can I have some of your soda?”

He handed over his cup and I took a big gulp from his straw.

“Pepsi?” I questioned and he nodded. “I thought you liked Coke better?”

“I do, but I was in the mood for some Pepsi”

I smiled and took another sip before an unexpected burp left my mouth.

“Sorry! That was an accident” I explained while I looked at him. He laughed at me and I felt my cheeks burn.

“Quite some manners you got their babe” he commented and I smacked his arm. “I’m just kidding!”

I handed him over his soda and he took drink before placing it back on my bedside table.

I grabbed my frappe and started drinking it. The sweetness of the caramel exploded in my mouth. Ever since McDonalds came out with these, I’ve been obsessed with them ever since. They’re like the best things on earth to me.

I was halfway done with it when I placed it back on my table. I couldn’t drink anymore, it felt like I was going to vomit. I ate too much food.

This heating pad was making me heat up but it was helping the cramps. It would be a win lose situation if I turned it off.

All this food and the medicine were making me dose off. I kept opening and closing my eyes as I tried paying attention to the movie. Every time I was almost about to fall asleep a sharp pain transpired from my stomach making me grimace.  Maybe I should have taken three Aleves instead of two.

“Is that thing making you uncomfortable?” Harry asked while looking at the heating pad on my stomach.

“No, it’s not that. It’s my cramps and this is only helping to a certain degree” I said pointing at it and furrowed his eyebrows.

 He picked up his phone and fumbled around on it for a few before putting it back down.

“Just try to go back to sleep” he said and I closed my eyes once again.

After a while, I felt his hand remove the heating pad and placed his hand under my shirt instead. It felt like his whole hand took up my stomach. His palm was warm surprisingly cold in contrast to my hot stomach.

He started moving his hand in circular motions and it felt soothing.  All the cramps someone subsided. He was applying some pressure and it felt like all the pains were diminished. His hand radiated a warmness, a calming sensation.

I felt myself drifting off to sleep finally.

******

HEY SO THIS WAS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I EVER WROTE IN MY LIFE SO I EXPECT YOU GUYS TO VOTE THE FUCK OUT OF IT :)

OH , BTW GUYS!! I'VE BEEN COWRITING A STORY WITH MY FRANDD MARIA! THE STORY IS CALLED "AMOUR MARKINGS"! IT'S A HARRY VAMPIRE STORY AND IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME IF YOU GUYS READ & VOTED FOR IT! WE'VE WORKED PRETTY HARD! HER USER IS FANATICISM <3 I FOLLOW HER SO YOU CAN CHECK IT THERE :)

HERE'S A LITTLE SUMMARY OF IT :)

"Vampires aren't meant to eat, breathe, feel, or even love. So why is this time so different?" I lifted my head from out of the cup of my palm while letting out a frustrated groan mixed with confusion as I meet her beautiful, glowing blue irisis. I feel myself getting mesmerized in them, her eyes eating at my soul, healing it and making it come to life. Something that isn't normal for a Vampire.

"Because our love is forever and nothing can break our bond Harry. Its to strong, its literally forever."

Every year, 100 humans are chosen to become Vampires. Aurora Stevens being among those very few 'lucky ones' so they are called, to be chosen, along with a young man named Harry Styles.

 The process of becoming a full Vampire requires a very long 6 month period, full of required classes and studies at the Clandestine School for Vampires. 

'Amour Markings', also known as Love Markings, which happen to be very rare, appear when two Vampires slowly begin falling in love with each other, determining whether or not they are true Soul mates, and whether or not they will be spending the rest of their Vampire lives with each other. The tattoo markings only appear if both Vampires feel the same way, if not, then they do not appear.

Harry wants one thing from Aurora, and one thing only. But certain events leave Harry becoming infatuated with her, to the point where Amour Markings begin to appear on him. 

Aurora, on the other hand, despises Harry, and only despises him. But she soon gets behind his hard, cocky exterior and finds herself falling head over heals for him.

Will Harry realize theres only one Vampire for him? And will Aurora realize Harry's love is real, and forever?

YOU GUYS LIKE IT?! I HOPE SO :)

COMMENT & VOTE LOVES 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Blind Love By Nav

Fanfiction

130 1 1
1.1K 114 45
You live in a valley with your parents until your 5 then they disappear for some reason but your friends family promised to watch you until you and y...