love Me Till the End

By bookslover16

Summer's ending, and with it, the school season starts for Alycia Summers. She's hoping it's going to be a go... More

love me till the end (student/teacher)
Food fight!
He's HOTT!!!
The Smirk
Detention
Detention Mr. E's POV
Glue!!!
That was close
Secrets revealed
First Kiss
Trouble
Car trouble and new neighbors
let's just pretend
Wait, What?
The date
What a Surprise
Don't Go
To Fight or Not to Fight?
This is Awkward...
Just my Imagination
Sleepover!
Come back home
Unneeded Jealousy
Take a Break
Intervention part I
Intervention part II
Confessions
Almost Halloween
Intruder
Date...What?
Yes, Date
Christmas Already?
New Year, and a New Start
Birthday Jitters
A Good Time
The Truth Comes Out
you really did it this time
What do I do now?
What can I do now?
That Note
On My Way
Breakout? Maybe not...
It's Done
Love is Amazing
Graduation
Epilogue
not an update
Story update
Questions

Love??

3K 34 3
By bookslover16

Dress on the sides, just imagine it with halter top straps. I'm sorry about not updating sooner, but my aunt died, so I wasn't really in a writing mood... anyways, Vomment! love u guys :\

~~~

My deep green dress fit perfectly, going to a little bit above my knees, with a shimmery fabric over the bust and hem of the dress. I looked once more in the mirror, doing a little twirl, and putting the finishing touches on my make up, then, satisfied with myself, headed downstairs. My mom and dad were waiting at the bottom, and my mom smiled along with dad.

"Awww, you look so cute, let me get a picture!" she squealed,and I sighed, but stood still.

"Okay, now I have to go to school," I told her, and gave both of them a hug.

"Bye, have fun!" They called after me as I got in my car and drove to school. I passed Sven's house, and saw his car still in the driveway, then he came out and got in. I smiled, and drove.

~~~

I rushed to class, after quickly brushing up myself in the bathroom.

"You're almost late." Tommy said as I sat down with a huff. He looked at my outfit.

"It does look great on you." He complimented, and I kissed his cheek.

"Hey, you have a great costume. What is it?" Ben asked as he, Ben, Kyle, and Blake walked into the class. I smiled.

"A faerie." I told them, and they whistled.

"Well, it looks great on you." I blushed. Then Sven walked in, wearing a long trench coat and a hat. He took his hat off, and his hair was gelled back. All in all, he looked smokin' hot. I smiled as we met eyes, and he grinned back, turning away.

"Okay, so for today, we're not doing any work. We're going to have a party!" Everyone cheered. He looked at me and winked. I smiled, glad that he's happy. I hope he will still be happy. I was planning on telling him about the threat note I got.

"So, the gym is all ready filled with food and drinks, just make your way down there." He said, and everyone jumped up, trying to get there first. I held back a little, but Chantal grabbed my arm. I looked at her, and mouthed, "Go, I need to do something." She nodded understandingly, and left, dragging Tommy after her. I sighed when everyone left, and looked at Sven who also held back. I walked up to him.

"I have something to tell you." I said at the same time he said,

"We need to talk about us." I grinned, and motioned him to speak first.

"Well, I have been thinking about us, and you know, everything, and..." He said, and I held my breath.

"I want us to be us again. I miss you like hell. I don't care about the consequences. I think that love doesn't distinguish between people, it just happens. And I know I want to be with you." He finished, and I had tears in my eyes. I don't know if he even realized it, but he just told me he loves me. I'm so happy right now.

"Well," I said, after clearing my throat. "I want you too. I agree with the love not distinguishing part, and I want to be with you, whether others think it's right or wrong. I know it's right, because it feels right, right here." I told him tearfully, putting my hand over my heart, and he blinked rapidly. I stretched out my hand, and placed it on his chest, feeling his heart racing beneath me. "I know you feel it too." I dared to whisper, getting closer and closer to his face.

He closed his eyes as my lips brushed his in a feather-light kiss. I smiled when he pressed harder against my lips, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, entangling my fingers in his hair, getting a moan out of him. I broke apart when I heard someone clear their throat, looking over and seeing Chantal standing there.

"I know you like him, but you should really be more careful. I'm glad I was cautious enough to stand outside the door. Someone is coming," She told us, and we straightened out.

"By the way, you look hot," He whispered in my ear, and I shivered. I whispered back.

"You look rather dashing too." I giggled, and we headed out to the gym.

~~~

All during the party, I danced with Chantal, Tommy, Ben, Kyle, Jake, and even Sam. I was surprised he asked me to dance, but i obliged him.

He pulled me close and whispered in my ear.

"You know I'm just trying to make him jealous, right?" He said, and I quietly giggled, and nodded, sneaking a peek over to Sven. His jaw was set, and he looked unhappy. I sighed. He's so hot.

"So, how are you?" He said. I looked at him.

"Good. You?" I asked. He nodded.

"Pretty okay." We lapsed into silence, then he spoke again after a few minutes.

"I want you to know, I didn't have anything to do with whatever happened to you." He said, and I looked sharply at him.

'What are you talking about?" I said. He shrugged.

"I kind of overheard Devon and Tony talking about threatening you in some way, to try to scare you away from Sven. But it obviously didn't work." He said, pointedly looking over to Sven. I smiled, and let go of Sam.

"I was wondering, gang aside...if we could maybe eventually be friends?" I asked hopefully, because he's a pretty cool guy. When he's not annoying the hell out of me and Sven. He sighed.

"I thought you'd never ask!" He said dramatically, and I laughed. I looked to Sven again, to see him standing beside Ms. Jenny again, and my jaw set. I saw Sam smirk out of the corner of my eye, and I ignored him.

"Somebody's jealous." He teased, and I slapped him.

"Ow, just saying," He said smugly. I rolled my eyes, and took out my phone.

"Can I talk to you? Meet me in your room." Aly. I sent a text to him, Sam leaning over my shoulder.

"Oh, you gonna make out now, huh?" He teased, and I scoffed.

"No, I just need to talk to him about something. I haven't exactly told him about the threat I got." I said sheepishly, and Sam laughed.

"Then are you going to make out?" He said, and I couldn't resist.

"Yeah, we're going to make out so much." I said innocently. He scowled.

"Whatever." He said, and theatrically stomped away. I smiled, and headed to Sven's room.

I got there to see Sven already in his room, and I softly closed the door behind me, locking it.

"Hey," I said softly, and he started, facing me.

"Hi," he whispered, gathering me up in his arms and giving me a slow kiss. I sighed into his  mouth, and then pulled away.

"I need to tell you something." i told him, and he smiled.

"What is it?" He said, and I pulled out the threat note. He read it, and frowned.

"Where did you get this from?" He asked me, sounding angry.

"It was in my mail slot when I got home a couple days before our break." I told him. He clenched his teeth, making fists out of his hands. I put my head on his shoulder, and he leaned into me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"I figured you didn't need any more to worry about, what with us and all." I told him ,and he grabbed my face.

"If it involves you, I would rather be worried than you scared, or being in trouble." He said, kissing me fiercely.

I kissed him back as hard, and I felt the parks jumping between our lips. I threw my leg over him, straddling him, and ran my fingers through his hair. He moaned and rubbed his hands up and down my sides, getting responding shivers from me. I pulled back, and he kissed down my neck, and ran his tongue along my jawline.

I moaned, and I felt him smirk.

"So, what are you supposed to be?" He asked me huskily, and I shivered from the wave of heat his breath created over my skin.

"Faerie. "I told him breathlessly, as he was sucking on my neck again.

"What are you supposed to be?" I asked, and he chuckled.

"Sherlock Holmes." I giggled.

"Sexy nerd, I like it." He growled, and laid me down on the table.

"I am NOT a nerd." He told me sternly, and I smiled.

"Keep telling yourself that," I teased him. He looked into my eyes, and kissed my nose.

"You look really beautiful, do you know that?" He whispered, and I smiled.

"Yeah, people have told me. But it's not the same as hearing it come from your boyfriend." I told him, and he laughed. He got off of me, and pulled my up into a hug.

"I really care about you, you know that right?" He said, and I nodded against his shoulder.

"And I like you a lot too." I told him half-honest. Half honest because, I had a suspicion that what I felt for him was a little more than like. I think I might be in love with Sven Eriksson. I smiled to myself, never thinking that I would think something like that.

I pulled back, and took his hand. "I think we should go back. People might be wondering where we are." I told him, and he nodded. He pulled me out of the classroom, after giving me another hug.

"Oh I almost forgot," I said, turning to him.

" Sam quit the gang." I said, and his eyes widened.

"Then why did he come to school?" He asked, suspicious. I shrugged.

"He said that he wanted to get the education he missed out on while he was a part of the gang." I said, and walked away, back to the party. I smiled. I don't think I'm ready to tell him, and I don't know if he's ready to hear it, but,

"I'm in love with Sven." I whispered to myself, liking the sound of that.

~~~

I think I really love this chapter. She finally admitted it! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 389 20
What's the perfect way to end a summer romance? Not with the guy you've fallen for being your new art teacher! He's the teacher. She's the student. ...
80.9K 2.8K 52
She thought he was her college professor. Reality check: he was anything but. ~~~ 🖤 ~~~ Ellora Davis is an average college student, naive of the dan...
3.5M 69.5K 50
Melinda Beaumont is the girl at school who simply doesn't give a damn. The one who doesn't care what people think. With a bold personality and somewh...
619K 10.5K 38
(COMPLETED AND EXTREMELY CRINGY AT TIMES. MANY PLOT HOLES TOO LOL. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.) When 17-year-old Danielle Brooks is caught for underground fi...